Isleta Casino and Resort Employee Reviews

SECURITY DIRECTOR, SECURITY TRAINING MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMOctober 12, 2017
Good people for the most part. Very stressful work environment. Most of the employees are worried about losing their jobs each day. Most employees like to work together.
Pros
Good People
Cons
Rumors
Good job
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJuly 20, 2017
All around good job nice hours good pay only con is dealing with angry guests and drunk people had to clean up some bad messes but it was part of the job.
Cashier at the 505 Club
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Isleta, NMFebruary 26, 2017
I would cash out the guests or the wait staff. The club is no longer there. It is now the high limit room. My favorite part of the job was cashing out and counting the money. I also got to work the bar at the concerts too. That was fun because I was being paid to watch a concert!!
good place
Utility worker (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJune 1, 2016
a typical day at work was just steady, I learned about different machines to use and what different things that they use in the kitchen or in the working area, management was great they were willing to work with you, the co-workers were good people to be around, hardest part of the job was when we were short staffed and it was a busy season, the enjoyable part of the job was going to work everyday and working with the best people.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short lunches
It was a nice place to work until they merged
Cage Cashier (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJuly 30, 2015
It was pretty much like Sandia Casino but not as strict. It was a great place to work until the Isleta board members decided to sell to Hard Rock Casino. They cleaned house and got rid of long time employees without any regard to anyone.
Pros
free lunches and good benefits
Cons
poor management
A fun place to work
Purchasing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJuly 13, 2015
Great place to work. Teamwork atmosphere. Constantly busy. The most enjoyable is the people I worked with. Everyone was positive and everyone enjoyed being there.
Pros
Great place
Cons
It was far to drive
basically was a fun place to work more times then not we all got along.
Beverge Server (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque,New MexicoDecember 18, 2012
I worked at Isleta Casino for almost 5 years as a beverage server I enjoyed my job more times then not the mojority of us were like family. But like most people i got to comfortable I was forced to resign when my fmla expired thats when I realized how much I really loved my job but totally took it for granted, After 2 years I am still trying to get my job back because that was one of the best jobs I have ever had , every job has its ups and down but as long as you do whats expected of use there weren't
any problems
Pros
free lunch, great benefits, and breaks short as they might have been.
we had company picnics, and Christmas parties and employee slot tournament etc
Soft Count Member (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, N.M.July 7, 2012
When I worked at isleta I thought my working invironment was great, the only thing I didn't like was tribal got away with a lot and when a tribal employee got in trouble they were just spanked on the hand and that was it if a regular employee did what they did I was much. Harder penalty tribal members took advantage of this leniency and I feel the company won't strive like that. Other than that I loved my job