ISO

ISO Employee Reviews

Risk (Current Employee), Jersey City, NJNovember 21, 2013
Two days of field work with 3 days in office write ups.
•a typical day at work
•what you learned
•management
•your co-workers
•the hardest part of the job
•the most enjoyable part of the job
Family Oriented Workplace
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee), Jersey City, NJAugust 13, 2013
Pros: learn-as-work
Cons: short breaks, short lunch
This was my first job as a working teen. They geared me for what the real corporate world was built like and I appreciated. The management was very accepting of my short coming and lack of knowledge when it came to certain computer functions. Though i lacked some knowledge they made it a key to teach as we went along with the project. The hardest part about the job was leaving the job. It is a very family oriented place that once you left, you felt as though you left a part of you there. I enjoyed my time at ISO and I truly to appreciate all they've done for me there.
unrealistic expectations, no work life balance, management out of touch with staff
Clinical Analyst (Former Employee), PCI DeptMarch 29, 2013
Pros: co-workers, vacation time
Cons: no work life balance, manditory overtime, ever changing expectations
Company has had rapid growth. Management did not plan ahead and departmental employees are now in mandated overtime. You can plan on working at least 10-12 hours a day, with some employees working up to 15 hours a day. The overtime has been occurring for months and doesn't seem to be getting any better. Management unwilling to listen to the employees or ask for input. No work life balance, expectation is that all company needs will be fulfilled ahead of any personal or family obligations. You are expected to change personal plans without prior notice to meet company needs. Many employees have been working 7 days a week. The benefit package is average with the exception of vacation days which this company offers more than the usual, however, with the current work load and departmental policies it is sometimes difficult to be able to take vacation when you want to. Many mixed messages and different instructions depending on the manager you are talking to.

On the flip side the best part of this job is your co-workers. They are dedicated and hard working.

If you are happy in having a job that consumes your life, this is the job for you. If you have interests outside your job or a family you may want to look elsewhere.
sewing garments for the military
Sewing Operator (Former Employee), Jesup, GAMarch 7, 2013
i learned to operate a sewing machine and created custom military uniforms
Great management team willing to help you advance.
Field Rep (Current Employee)July 7, 2011
Pros: quality performers
This company is the best of the best in the loss control, insurance inspection business. Being the best they require a great deal of quality from their employees. They have a great deal of training and personal coaches to help you succeed.