ISO

ISO Employer Reviews

Family Oriented Workplace
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee), Jersey City, NJAugust 13, 2013
Pros: learn-as-work
Cons: short breaks, short lunch
This was my first job as a working teen. They geared me for what the real corporate world was built like and I appreciated. The management was very accepting of my short coming and lack of knowledge when it came to certain computer functions. Though i lacked some knowledge they made it a key to teach as we went along with the project. The hardest part – more... about the job was leaving the job. It is a very family oriented place that once you left, you felt as though you left a part of you there. I enjoyed my time at ISO and I truly to appreciate all they've done for me there. – less
unrealistic expectations, no work life balance, management out of touch with staff
Clinical Analyst (Former Employee), PCI DeptMarch 29, 2013
Pros: co-workers, vacation time
Cons: no work life balance, manditory overtime, ever changing expectations
Company has had rapid growth. Management did not plan ahead and departmental employees are now in mandated overtime. You can plan on working at least 10-12 hours a day, with some employees working up to 15 hours a day. The overtime has been occurring for months and doesn't seem to be getting any better. Management unwilling to listen to the employees – more... or ask for input. No work life balance, expectation is that all company needs will be fulfilled ahead of any personal or family obligations. You are expected to change personal plans without prior notice to meet company needs. Many employees have been working 7 days a week. The benefit package is average with the exception of vacation days which this company offers more than the usual, however, with the current work load and departmental policies it is sometimes difficult to be able to take vacation when you want to. Many mixed messages and different instructions depending on the manager you are talking to.

On the flip side the best part of this job is your co-workers. They are dedicated and hard working.

If you are happy in having a job that consumes your life, this is the job for you. If you have interests outside your job or a family you may want to look elsewhere. – less
sewing garments for the military
Sewing Operator (Former Employee), Jesup, GAMarch 7, 2013
i learned to operate a sewing machine and created custom military uniforms
Great management team willing to help you advance.
Field Rep (Current Employee)July 7, 2011
Pros: quality performers
This company is the best of the best in the loss control, insurance inspection business. Being the best they require a great deal of quality from their employees. They have a great deal of training and personal coaches to help you succeed.
I want a warehouse job which is secure
Executive (Former Employee), chennaiJune 1, 2014
I like working in a spare parts warehouse of a automobile company
Fun and fast paced
PA to Sales Manager (Former Employee), Brentford, MiddxJuly 4, 2013
Pros: a great atmosphere
Cons: the bubble burst and they went bankrupt
Working in this sales and marketing environment at a time when the computer industry was at its height was amazing. A typical day your feet would not hit the ground.

This role taught me to adapt to whatever is going on around you, listen and learn and take what you have learned and make it work for you.

A brilliant company with an amazing team both – more... in management and co-workers.

The job was always fun. – less
bom
Auxiliar Ortopédico (Former Employee), Fortaleza, CEJuly 15, 2013
lindar com os cliente , respeito com os colega de trabalho ,toma de conta do seu departamento .