ISS Facility Services

ISS Facility Services United States Employee Reviews

meeting all the jobs needs & getting them done.
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee), las vegas nvApril 16, 2015
Pros: great hours 50 plus .
Cons: late night shifts.
cleaning all areas assigned to do on daily basics , restock all needed soap , toilet rolls plus cleaning offices when everyone leaves .
enjoyed the people i worked with
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee), Dry Ridge, KYApril 9, 2015
enjoyed my job just could not offer me enough hours. really enjoyed learning about all the different parts on cars/ trucks.
good place with great pay
Packer (Former Employee), Allentown, PAApril 8, 2015
Pros: good pay
Cons: long hrs
not a hard job to do but require long hours of being on your feet and do at times give you good incentive if you make your quota
Cleaning position.
Commercial Cleaner (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAApril 8, 2015
Pros: The people I work with.
Cons: the pay, the drive, the hours and the work itself.
The job is fun because we make it fun by getting to know the professors and students. it is hard work for little money but bills must be paid.
Need Improvments
Avago Account Manager - ISS (Current Employee), Allentown, PAApril 8, 2015
Pros: Working in a triving company
Cons: Back office operations
ISS continues to grow at a rapid rate, which should allow for some good career opportunities in the future, however, they must grow back office operations with qualified and knowledgeable employees.as well as standardize their practices.
Lab Assistant.
Bridge Tender (Current Employee), Fort Myers, FLApril 5, 2015
Pros: Great managment, co workers and environment.
Cons: When it rains it pours. You're either swamped, or doing nothing.
As a college, they are more concerned with people's comfort and ability to do their job right, than the money that comes from it.

Management is understanding and skilled.

Co-workers are friends, more than co-workers. Everyone is in it together to get things done right.

Hardest part of the job was managing everything all at once. 20 people all calling for help at the same time can get a bit hectic.
Stable place to work
Manager (Former Employee), Volusia County, FLApril 3, 2015
Employee relations and morning meetings to go over the previous day's production and or complaints. Attend to any employee isssues, budget and order needed supplies. I learned to handle all employees individually.
save place to work
Packer (Former Employee), Breinigsville, PAMarch 19, 2015
fun work place and save enviroment, i learn how to be a good packer and be a better teammate,there are poeple interesting in help you in case you needed
Productive workplace
janitorial (Former Employee), Memphis, TNFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: holiday partys
Cons: n/a
cleaning offices was great i got to interact with people and doctors and some i call still today the most enjoyable part of my job was overtime.
Productive and active workplace
Custodian (Current Employee), Holliston, MAFebruary 5, 2015
There are a lot of different things to be done throughout the day and the best thing is to getting the work done in group when it is complicate for only one person. At this kind of job it really good to know how to work in group because in many occasions it is necessary to do so.
It is a productive organization and a fun place to work
House Attendant (Former Employee), Frankfort, KYJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: free drinks
Cons: no benefits to part time workers
I really enjoyed working there and enjoyed working with my co workers they were very kind to me when i arrived to work all the materials that were needed were ready and available to me at all times.
Fun enviroment with good co-workers
Office Service Lead/Scheduler Planner (Current Employee), Pontiac, MIJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: good benefits and good hours
Cons: compensation, advancemnt
Accept and process packages and mail for the building. Schedule conference rooms and auditorium. Help clients and customer with requests through out the day.
hard work not smart work
floor technicain (Former Employee), Hickory, NCJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: freedom and respect
Cons: late hours
Typical day at work: started at 10 at night ended at 4 in the morning. cleaned, waxed, polished floors. cleaned bathrooms and took out trash as well.

What I learned: to work hard and to learn not what I wanted to be in life, but to also know im not to good to be cleaning toilets.

Management: Everyone I worked for was very nice and was one of the better ran companies I have worked for

Hardest part about this job: trying to fit school in while working these hours was by far the hardest part and why I had to quit it.

Most enjoyable part: the freedom I had and respect from elders knowing I could do my job just as good if not better than them.
Working for this company
Crew Supervisor (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FloridaJanuary 24, 2015
While working for the company I worked closely with employees in training regarding the basic cleaning of certain City buildings and stripping and waxing of floors and overall cleaning of the facilities.
Janitorial (Current Employee), Roanoke, VAJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: good pay
Cons: management not skilled no place for raise.
Productive place to work and advance. Management was fair however the hardest part of the job was big place to work. Place was clean and proud of accomplishment on keeping clean, I liked this job bonded well with co-workers and adminstators at the school of medicine. The most enjoyable part of the job was the co-worker and supevisors.
MAYBE, IF YOU NEED IT
Peak Seasonal Associate / Performance Coach (Former Employee), ALLENTOWNJanuary 1, 2015
Pros: the pay is ok
Cons: they are always in your face about something and never leave you alone.
IF YOU REALLY NEED A JOB THAT BAD THEN THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU. I WOULD ADVISE ANYONE TO JUST TRY TO GET HIRED THROUGH AMAZON AND NOT EVEN DEAL WITH ISS.
Productive and fun company to work for
Packer/Shipper (Former Employee), Fogelsville, PADecember 29, 2014
Pros: i was able to use the jumping balloons when ever i wanted.
It was a family owned business they were well organized and always showed there customers with respect no matter how they were treated
Temporary Job
picker (Former Employee), Allentown, PADecember 18, 2014
Pros: there was always work and v.t.o was awarded for the hard work
Cons: short breaks and the long hours. also the amount of walking.
Each day I would pick out customer orders and prepare them for packers to pack and send to customers. I learned the basics of working in a wear house. The managers were hardly there to help but the leaders were always so kind and very professional. They helped out the workers the best way they could. My co-workers, in my opinion, were some of the best people I have met. It was nice to see alot of people from different backgrounds come together as a team to reach our daily goals. I never had any problems with them. They all were very easy to get along with. The hardest part of the job was the walking 10-15 miles a day. The most enjoyable part of the job were meeting my co-workers and the very hard working leaders of this particular department.
Workking With ISS
Picker (Former Employee), Allentown, PADecember 16, 2014
Pros: the pay was great
Cons: the hours were bad, and the labor
Working with ISS I was a picker every night I worked 12+ hours picking objects that people have placed in an order for, would scan them and have them accounted for in a timely manner so that they can be shipped out to their designated places.
fun place to work
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Mercedes, TXDecember 11, 2014
Pros: enough time to enjoy lunch
Cons: no opportunity for advancement
great coworkers, typical day clock in read board to see where your assigned then get to work,

1 2 3 4 5

About ISS Facility Services

The ISS Group was founded in Copenhagen in 1901 and has grown to become one of the world’s leading Facility Services companies. – Read more

ISS Facility Services Photos