ISS Solutions Employee Reviews

Overall rating 3.5 stars
Superviser (Current Employee) –  Langhorne, PAAugust 21, 2017
A typical work day flies by I have been to many seminars The environment is very relaxed but fast pasted. The hardest part of the job is scheduling.
Pros
Salary and 2 bonus's a year
Cons
Drive Money and Tolls
ISS Solutions
Help Desk Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Langhorne, PAJune 8, 2017
I love working with the team at ISS, they have been amazing. They treat everyone with respect and value the work you do. With in the 6 years I have been with them they have given us many training classes and development programs.
Pros
Great Team
Cons
Small Company, not huge growth options.
Dangerously Poor Practices
CMP Program Site Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Langhorne, PAMay 16, 2017
Profit-driven company looking mostly at the bottom line, quality of work be damned. Worked for managers who did not understand leadership or the nature of biomedical equipment service, was encouraged to skirt contract terms and compliance requirements. Not a great work experience.

Have had opportunity to speak with former customers, they considered ISS a fly-by-night at best. Would not recommend accepting a position, if asked.
Pros
Autonomy at workplace
Cons
Poor management and business practices
No pay raises
Janitor (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYApril 17, 2017
Your hours are kinda flexible but the job adds more and more and never give you a raise. Unless you switch to a floater. This is not a good thing because you can be called at anytime of the day and are required to go to wherever they want you to be. But they do have some good managers such as Jimmy. They also hate giving younger people a chance at the job.
Pros
Managers
Cons
Work load and
Field Service
Biomed Engineer (Current Employee) –  VirginiaDecember 19, 2016
Very professional management style. Work with techs to help improve and deliver best care to fulfill client needs in a timely manner.

Great place. Clean and friendly environment.
Work here if you have no self esteem
Helpdesk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Langhorne, PAOctober 30, 2015
Good place to work at as a stepping stone, low pay, all about the numbers, will nitpick on one bad call even if 95% of all your calls have no issues,
Pros
Casual Dresscode
Cons
Bully Supervisors, Unprofessional, Double Standard with clients and employees
Solid Company with Many Benefits
Bio-medical Engineering Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Langhorne, PANovember 30, 2014
Day to day is busy but a solid company to work for. Many experienced co-workers make it a solid team environment.
Pros
Flexible work environment
Cons
Heavy workloads
ISS Solutions
Biomedical Equipment Technician II (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 11, 2014
Overall I have enjoyed my time at ISS Solutions. Management is disconnected from their field service employees in a major way. Management does not pay close attention to billing, or parts inventory, and since I have been with the company (for 1 year) they have lost a significant amount of business to their competitors.
Pros
Management does not micromanage their employees
Cons
Management is fiscally irresponsible
Supervisor of an IT Helpdesk
Helpdesk Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Langhorne, PAOctober 9, 2013
I currently oversea a team of 18 employees who offer technical and customer support to North American customers and dealers. Some of my job responsibilities include, hiring and providing training to new employees, supervising the helpdesk support staff by establishing schedules, setting priorities, providing support, setting expectations and rectifying customer issues and
complaints. I also find and suggest new and more efficient ways to improve our services. I gather and analyze
metrics to benchmark the helpdesk performance. I identify coaching/training opportunities by monitoring live and
recorded support calls and analyze support tickets. I ensure that the staff provides timely and professional customer
service to end users and dealers. I am also responsible to provide annual reviews. I am also an A+ Certified computer technician.
Enjoyable place to work
Lead Help Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Langhorne, PaOctober 4, 2013
I did enjoy this job very much. I like helping people and feeling like I accomplished something everyday.
Extremely noisy environment; management extremely strict
Help Desk Associate (Former Employee) –  Langhorne, PAMay 14, 2013
Call center extremely busy. Co-workers nice. Hardest part of job--keeping calls short when difficult problem arose. The best part of the job was getting "thank you" from end-users and written compliments from end-users (rec'd quite a lot).
Pros
Once a year outings for entire family
Cons
No breaks; difficult to get time to go to powder room.
Great place tp work
Intern (Former Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAMay 7, 2013
great place to work, the people are great and so is the atmosphere
a great place to work
Intern (Former Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAMay 5, 2013
I didn't work there long but the people were nice and the work was fun.