IST Management Services Employee Reviews

Very Productive, Great workplace
Mailroom Clerk (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 18, 2017
The hardest part of the job is becoming an all call employee, of the fact you are switched to different sites before you can get use to the site you were located in. Overall my co-workers/clients were great and I enjoyed going to work.
Pros
Great co-workers/clients, 1 hour lunch, They work with you with situation you must deal with.
Cons
If you're an Star as I was, basically is learning how different sites do different things.
This company has potential
Office Services Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 13, 2017
This company is not the place to have a career unless you aspire to management. They have very low pay and poor benefits. Learn what you can and move on.
Pros
Non!
Cons
Poor benefits, Low pay, upper management makes all of the money.
Great
On-Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 8, 2017
Learned a lot about managing from the owner of the company himself through training and 1 on 1. I'm glad I had the time that I did there. Wouldn't trade the experience for anything.
Fast Growing Company
Assistant Mail Room Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLApril 3, 2017
They are great at getting people to work and helping them get to the next stage of their career.
I would suggest someone to work there if you are willing to move into the role that they need you for.
Pros
Private company
Cons
Low pay
Great Place to Work
Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 31, 2017
The most enjoyable part of my job is interacting with the lawyers and legal assistants. I sort mail, do court runs, burn CD's, backup receptionist, and file.
Productive & knowledgable company
Site Manager, Nuclear Energy Institute (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 28, 2017
As the Site Manager for IST there was great opportunity for advancement. Love to provide resources for my customers / clients. As a contractor you go beyond the client expectations.
Pros
Poor Benefits
Cons
flexibility
Productive, fun work place
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 26, 2017
I was exposed to many different work environments and people. IST helped me developed professionally and personally. I learned balance and integrity working here.
Pros
free parking, traveling
print production, mailroom and hospitality
regional star (Current Employee) –  various townsMarch 14, 2017
good place to work. however, company does not pay for holidays. benefits are practically non-existent. company does pay for inclement weather. compant has too many processes for mail tasks
Pros
pto
Cons
benefits and holiday pay
Client sites are good places to work, but IST is not
Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 13, 2017
The upper management is not interested in hiring good people from within. They believe that outside people are better. You can get stuck at a particular site for the upper managements benefit
Nice place to work
Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MAMarch 12, 2017
This place is a great place to work. You meet great people and overall experience is amazing. The manager is great, never really there, unless something is wrong.
Cons
pay, PTO
A job that keeps you busy
Service Tech (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 8, 2017
Depending on which site you end up working at makes the biggest difference. Some site are run on one employee and others can be 10+. Consistent walking throughout the day.
Great Place to learn Management
Site Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Sandy Springs, GAMarch 1, 2017
Management is great, CEO always tries to have fun and include employees.

Work place is usually very laid back.

Very Flexible hours
Not a good company to work for
Site Representative (Former Employee) –  SF Bay AreaFebruary 20, 2017
Worked as site representative. Not much work at site. No learning or advancement opportunities. Management not communicative Hardest part of the job was being at the job,
Pros
A paycheck
Cons
Bad Benefits
Exemplary
Office manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 1, 2017
I had the opportunity to work with great managers. They were understanding of my class workload and very clear on what they expected of me. They provide guidelines for the clients you are working for and are there to help you when you don't understand a step.
Cool part time job
Office Clerk (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 19, 2017
Nice office job
Learned more computer skills
hardest part was sometimes the job got super busy
sometimes it would get busy
Enjoyed working with the people
Beware
RVP Sales (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 9, 2017
There are a lot of promises at the interview. The moment you commit, all of those things change. Unstable management, negative atmosphere due to the unrealistic approaches in the legal industry. They got into the ediscovery game far too late and are expecting way too much revenue from an industry that is saturated. There is no support so the best bet is to forge your own network based upon your own knowledge base and skill set. All of the good employees are gone within 3-6 months because they know the industry better than this company does. Everyone is disposable and there is no one capable of providing training. Too much emphasis on short skirts and plunging neck lines. Many potential clients have complained about the caliber of sales staff and the high turnover. Good luck
Pros
snacks in the Atlanta office and lunch meeting budget
Cons
everything else
Professional
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Boston, MADecember 18, 2016
Professional work environment with great pay. Not much growth opportunity however it is a great entry level position that offers great benefits and competitive pay.
Fast pace environment
Receptionist/Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Northern VirginiaDecember 13, 2016
Fast pace environment , you can work 40 hours a week and not considered full time if not permanent at a site and cannot get benefits if not permanent at a site
Pros
Cons
Benefits are too expensive, holidays aren't paid
Productive Environment
Copy Center Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 12, 2016
Very Productive environment can be fun a times and can also be hectic during rush hours or while there are very important files needed. But over all great company with great people who support family values and honer integrity.
Pros
Not hard work but sometimes constant.
Cons
Compensation (Not Much Pay)
Company with great potential
Region Vice President (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 6, 2016
All the right ingredients for success, but at the time I left I wanted to make sure I was part of the digital revolution and an opportunity came that put me where I wanted to be at the time. Having also worked for several small and fast growing companies, I left to work with the industry leader and have not regretted my experiences there.
Pros
Small company and close relationships
Cons
Lower pay and less stability.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IST Management Services. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5