IST Employee Reviews

Just a quick job.
Service Specialist / Night Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 15, 2017
IST is great for a quick job to get you back in your feet. Easy money and just an overall cool experience if you are just looking for something that'll help you out.
Connecticut was very nice, people were friendly.
Administrative assistant/Regional Star (Current Employee) –  various locationsJune 5, 2017
Im a "Regional Star" I travel anywhere from manhattan to Connecticut in my personal vehicle, we have several office buildings that we cover. We usually have a great view outside and the staff is friendly, however I don't get paid good enough for my travels and management usually provides my schedule the day of.
Pros
environment is nice and most staff is friendly
Cons
poor compensation for mileage since i drive to the sites.
Awful Management
Tech (Former Employee) –  Prairie Village, KSApril 27, 2017
Supervisors do not care, you are just a body to them. Managers are hard to work for and hours are long. Lots of nights and weekend work for low pay.
Good people/ good work
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Burns and Levinson LLPMarch 29, 2017
Good company to work for if you are a person with out to many responsibilities. Pay can be definitely better according to skill set. Management need to focus more on staff instead of trying to please everyone else.
Pros
It's better than having nothing.
Cons
Pay/Benefits
Not a Place for advancement/good wages
Star (Full-Time) (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 25, 2016
Management ignores problems. They also do not try their hardest to advance you. No good benefits. Have to use PTO for holidays. Full-time employees have 100some hrs of PTO per year.
Productive and enjoyable day with IST
Facilities Coordinator/Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 22, 2016
Processing incoming UPS, FEDEX, and Courier packages.
Mail runs were every 2 hours.
Processing outgoing UPS, FEDEX, and Courier packages.
They're were copying, printing, and scanning jobs as well.
Everyone had a assigned position.
When the mail arrived someone would have to sort their names by voice recognition through the computer.
Someone would have to make a bank run for all of the lawyers who needed to make deposits to their banks.
Everyone worked as a team.
low paced work area,friendly environment, decent prodution
Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  934 glenwood ave SE #250 Atlanta GaMarch 14, 2016
Typical day of work : arrive to work at 8:30 to clock in,go over responsibility of previous day and make sure responsibilities have been accomplished. Depend on the site that I an relocated to depends on the task at hand

What you learned: To learn every job and assignment at that particular location/site

Management: Sometimes unprofessional and in cahoots with schedules with rotating stars.

Your co-workers: Depends on the site that I have been relocated to.

Hardest part of the job: nothing

the enjoyable part of the job: networking
Pros
hr lunch, sometimes free lunch, wekends off
Cons
no over time, no job secutiry
Review
Service Specialist II (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 17, 2016
IST has been the worst company I have ever worked for. I am currently with them because I needed a job when I came back from LA.
Pros
On all job opportunity
Cons
poor management
Productive, professional environment
Office Services Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 12, 2015
A typical day at work consists of checking in packages, ordering supplies for a ful building of six floors, stocking and managing 16 copy rooms, setting up conference rooms, scanning, making rig books, office services/logistics.
I have my own office and i work alone, there are other building locations that my co-workers work at. We get together from time to time for lunch. I report to my boss every day either through e-mail or telephone.
The hardest part of my job is handling more than 20 incoming packages at a time, sometimes it gets over-whelming, but i love to keep busy.
The most enjoyable part of my job is customer service, i love people and i love making people happy to be here, and making their lives easier.
Pros
Personal Office, great environment, choice of over-time
Cons
No Benefits, not enough pay
Happy work place
Site Representative (Former Employee) –  Lisle, ILMay 11, 2015
While working for this company I felt like part of a family. My coworkers treated everyone with the same respect and courteously they show to their customers.

Want to know more about IST?

Ask a question
productive
Ist processor (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 8, 2015
customer servicer friendly Lloyed is a great teacher and patient they are fair and as long as you work for cartus you would be sure to love it
a typical day at work
commercial driver (Current Employee) –  ogden utahApril 20, 2015
work was good i learned a lot of skills with this job handling wrecked vehicles and also got my commercial driving time in with them
Facilities company. Meaning you're a third party employee.
Site Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VADecember 3, 2014
The company is good, but the pay needs to be better! I enjoy the work flow, and the site that I'm at right now.
Pros
Steady work
Cons
Low wages
Everyday it was something different for me to do.
Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 16, 2014
A typical day was bank deposits, delivery of mail, copying, binding, postage, deliveries and filing court documents with the Appellate, State and Federal Courts. I learned how to plan my day according to the work load. Management was only concerned about numbers from copiers and postage meter monthly. My co-worker was sometimes efficient but did what he wanted to do or what he thought was best. The hardest part of the job was trying to do so much with only one person to help me. The most enjoyable part of the job was doing inventory.
Pros
Working with paralegals, secretaries, and attorneys.
Cons
Breaks
Productive professional workplace where everyone works together to reach a common goal.
Mailroom Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Long Island City, NYOctober 16, 2014
A day of work would always consist of two hours of paper work at least. Meaning sorting out paperwork that printed in the morning, and handing out the sorted out paper work to the client. Always being alert to my email on Outlook just in case someone needed something. I always am on my toes at work. You never know what someone may want to ship out. Though I do not think there was a hard part, I would say the paper work. You have to be really careful when sorting it out. Making sure every individual received their correct account. My co-workers are great, we always work as a team. The most enjoyable part of my job is just the experience I gained working in a corporate office. All the communication, and all the hard work was never a burden but always something I looked forward to walking through doors each day.
Pros
The experience I gained.
Cons
Knowing that I have to grow and look for better opportunities.
Good Money no job security
Assistant Lead (Current Employee) –  caOctober 6, 2014
Install communication lines, access points, racks for servers, TV monitors for displays
Pros
good pay easy work
Cons
no job security
Productive and team player work environment
Customer Service Trainer (Current Employee) –  Taunton, MAMay 7, 2014
Fast paced environment. Team player atmosphere. Great benefits. Customer Service is a liason between all departments. Great communication.
Energetic, Fun, place of Business.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 11, 2014
Fast paced everyday
Co-workers are amazing and very helpful
Management has an open door policy for everyone
The hardest part about this job was the time
Seriously use and abuses employees
Site Manager / Support Services (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTFebruary 21, 2014
You can be promoted, but that does not mean your pay will ever go up with the company.
Installer/Service
Field Installation Technician (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJanuary 21, 2014
Hardest part of the job is not know what you will be doing next and doing at all

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IST. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9