Istonish Employee Reviews

Pretty Laid Back Work Enviroment
Service Desk Technician (Current Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COMarch 14, 2017
Lots to learn, everyone is nice.
A variety of different things always going on.
The hardest part is when you are in the call center, being tethered to a phone for 9 hours.
unstable job, long hours and short breaks
TPV Agent (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, CONovember 24, 2016
A typical day of work is answering up to 100 inbound calls for verification purposes, read a script and click yes or no. I learned to be patient and that you don't need a degree to be manager in here because education is not an asset or relevant. Some co-workers are nice and willing to train you but watch out envious ones, things go down hill if envious co-workers are complaining about your promotion or status. The hardest part of the job is to deal with arrogant, insecure and underqualified managers, supervisor and manager do not agree in anything. Employees receive call from the 50 states in different languages but management is incapable to handle it. Easy part is to read the same script over and over again, you do not even need to think so hard. I cannot understand companies that choose leaders with high school diplomas and poor grammar skills. High turnover rate and 10 to 12 hours shifts per day, scheduling and full time status are huge issues. Upper management handle termination in a very inappropriate way, slander employees and request company property to be return by mail.
Pros
B-day lunch per month
Cons
a lot of cons: no growth opportunities, seniority over merits, underqualified staff, no goals, repetitive work, power struggle, insecure management
great place to start
Third Party Verification Representative (Current Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COFebruary 9, 2016
great entry level employment, the work itself its easy and sometimes it can become boring.

responsibilities do not require management supervision.
Pros
easy work, laid back atmosphere
Cons
compensation
Great teamwork unity and efficiancy.
Service Desk Technician, Tier (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COMay 19, 2015
This organization has recently shifted from a well structured machine to one in flux, attempting to take on many new high level clients in a reckless manner.

Prior to this, it was an amazing place to work.
Pros
Great compensation, benefits, location
Cons
Poor Management
Flexible Dysfunction
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Greenwood VillageAugust 26, 2013
First of all, I enjoyed the people I worked with at Istonish. Management was very flexible and the safe harbor 401k was a great perk. They paid a little below market, but not bad for a small company.

The negatives were dysfunction at the CEO level which had a trickle down effect to the VP's and lower level employees and no room for advancement.
Pros
flexible, most of the people are great to work with, safe harbor 401k
Cons
top level management, no room for advancement, no consistant strategic direction for expansion
Great culture - Great people
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNSeptember 24, 2012
Istonish provides a wonderful work/life balance. There is a strong executive management team that cares about their employees and the service we provide to our clients.
Terrible place to work
Service Desk Technician (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COJuly 24, 2012
I worked for this company for over a year.
I was thrown out in the workforce with minimal training.
I was very flexible, dependable and always the first to volunteer to cover hours.
They have a horrible manager with a big head. We clashed so I was let go for a bogus reason like not filling out the tickets the way she wanted. That was 4 days after I received a KUDOS for job well done.
Benefits are horrible.
Only good thing I have to say is the vice president is very nice and seems to care. Just not involved enough to see how the employees are treated.
Cons
terrible management team

Want to know more about Istonish?

Ask a question