ITAC Solutions

ITAC Solutions Employee Reviews

Bias against Minority and Recruiters give false information to get you into the office
Payroll Admin (Former Employee) –  BirminghamOctober 13, 2015
This company is not a minority based structure, from the minute you walk into the office you only see one type of culture. They are fake! They will call you (the minority) and set up an appointment pretending that they have a job fit for you, then they will string you along with excuses about pending approvals, still waiting for feedback from the employer.... All these are lies! FDIC needs to investigate this recruiter, they are BIAS against Minorities!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pros
Get good job leads but are given to a certain class of individuals
Cons
BIAS against Minority "Don't be Fooled by fake smiles"
Great people, great company.
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALAugust 24, 2015
They are very determined and diligent about staying in touch when I am on a contract. They are also getting me ready for another job.
itac solutions
Business Process Analyst (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 21, 2014
work as a tem employee to review others work make charts of work eing done
Great Place
Professional Assistant (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALMay 14, 2014
Great People to work for! I learned a lot working for a government company. it was a good start and to get my foot in the door.
I love the people I worked with
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pelham, ALNovember 14, 2013
Process Invoices for payment
I learned how to process payments for recurring companies where you do not pay until you get paid. That was new for me
I loved working for the manager I had
This position was very rewarding to me to learn new things and help save the company money in several different areas
Pros
the comfortable working environment
Cons
it did not pay enough
Job assignments are truly bias.
Account Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALNovember 1, 2013
ITAC send you to job assignments based on previous salary ranges not education levels or hands on experience. It assigns low pay grade assignment to ethnic groups.
Job placements based on previous pay grade not experience and race.
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Birmingham,AlOctober 21, 2013
ITAC is a good job recruiter, however based on private poll you are selected on job opening based on your previous pay grade not experience and race. I did an overall review with clients of ITAC who were all black women. Each of these women were sent to positions that range from only $10.00 -$12.00 an hour. Out of the 15% of women, 7%'were college graduates and was over qualified for the assignments they were offered. When there were positions available that was a better fit for the employees, but were never submitted.
Pros
follow up, & nice office atmosphere.
Cons
no healthcare
A temporary service unlike any other
Contract/Temporary (Current Employee) –  Auburn, ALOctober 20, 2013
I have worked for this company for almost a year and a half. While I have never been to their offices,they have always been there to help me. They are on top of calling back and sending required emails. I have never called, that whomever I was talking to, didn't have all the answers to what I needed. They are very well cross trained and always able to assist.
Great Company, Very helpful
Employee (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMarch 13, 2013
People are very knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. Has been named one of the best companies to work for multiple consecutive times. There are many reasons why.