ITAC Solutions Employee Reviews

Worked through not for
Bill Review Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mobile, AL 36606November 7, 2017
Didn't work for iTAC Solutions, worked through iTAC at Callahan and Associates. No benefits or paid vacation. Went through this temp service in search of a full-time job
I have none
Collections Specialist / Account Receivable (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALNovember 1, 2017
I enjoy working for Itac Solutions , they are very friendly , very helpful , very knowledgeable , willing to answer any questions , willing to show you how thing work .. as long as you on your job .
Pros
Cons
They will accommadte you
Great People to Work with
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALSeptember 14, 2017
The paraprofessional team is a great team to work with. Everyone genuinely cares about each other's successes, and will do whatever they can to help them.
Productive company with professional and nice employees
Receptionist - B.L. Harbert International Office (Current Employee) –  Hoover, ALSeptember 12, 2017
ITAC is an excellent company to work with. They're quick to find a job/career opportunity for you and very helpful with any questions you may have. I highly recommend them.
I learned a lot about CPAP machines and met a lot of interesting people.
Insurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 11, 2017
This job taught me a lot about CPAP supplies, that I had no idea about and the importance of patient care. I enjoyed my co-workers as well and management wasn't bad.
Pros
The pros to this job would be the hours.
Cons
The cons to this job would be that there was no room for mistakes.
Amazing building and management (HCA)
Surgical Information Analyst (Current Employee) –  Brentwood, TNJuly 19, 2017
Typically sitting at a desk overlooking files and compiling information into the system about medical supplies. Friendly environment with good supporting supervisors.
Great Organization
Import Specialist (Current Employee) –  Nashville,TNMay 23, 2017
Awesome company with a helpful and resourceful staff. I have always had an opportunity to talk to the staff about any questions as it pertained to the job assignment.
Pros
Very Helpful
Cons
No complaints
A decent company to begin assignments with.
File Clerk-Temporary (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMay 23, 2017
There usually weren't a variety of assignments available. They frequently send you on assignments that are far outside of the city limits. The interviews are tough, but the staff is nice.
Temp agency
Temp employee (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALMay 23, 2017
Temp agency that placed me with CentraLite. I went through itac to get that job at CentraLite. Didn't have much contact with the agency after the initial interview.
Easy
Iron Worker Helper (Former Employee) –  Front Royal, VAMay 3, 2017
The place needs to know what they are doing before walking in a job and definitely need to vet out the foreman from what I've seen. Pretty much a joke on that level.
Good work environment! Considering the job
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Gallatin, TNApril 4, 2017
Was in charge of maintaining three different cemeteries. Laid out the grave to be dug. Operated backhoe to dig the graves. Operated dump bed truck, tractors, mowers, string trimmers, tampers . Set up for funerals. Laid down boards, carpet, and lowering device! Parked cars for procession! Held funerals! Set markers and vases. Tamped graves and seeded. Mulching, planting of flowers trees and bushes.
Flexible, casual company with strong corporate values
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Mobile, ALMarch 21, 2017
ITAC provides an incredible work-life balance and the necessary flexibility for working parents to succeed professionally, yet still meet personal obligations. The compensation structure is very competitive for internal employees and those who put a lot into their jobs can earn very generous salaries. As a staffing firm, ITAC doesn't set salary levels for external positions, but there are a wide variety of professional jobs with wide-ranging salaries available to job seekers. I have worked at ITAC for seven years and can truly say that the company has strong values and operates in a highly ethical manner. We act as facilitators, connecting the most qualified candidates with our client companies. Management empowers each employee to make decisions that are always in the best interests of our candidates and clients first, and ITAC second. I have had the opportunity to change jobs for an increase in compensation, but elected to stay put for job satisfaction. It's so rare to find a company that always strives do the right thing.
Pros
Culture, job satisfaction, flexibility
Cons
Healthcare
Loyality
Billing Representative (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALFebruary 3, 2017
The people at ITAC Solutions was great! They found me a good job and kept in touch with me periodically while I was on the job.
Workplace Balance
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNNovember 28, 2015
Flexible
Great co-workers
Very enjoyable working environment
Encouragement to learn other job responsibilities.

I've learned attention to detail and working on additional projects which allowed me to be exposed to other opportunities.
Pros
Great relationships
Cons
Contact
Great people, great company.
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALAugust 24, 2015
They are very determined and diligent about staying in touch when I am on a contract. They are also getting me ready for another job.
itac solutions
Business Process Analyst (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 21, 2014
work as a tem employee to review others work make charts of work eing done
Great Place
Professional Assistant (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALMay 14, 2014
Great People to work for! I learned a lot working for a government company. it was a good start and to get my foot in the door.
I love the people I worked with
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pelham, ALNovember 14, 2013
Process Invoices for payment
I learned how to process payments for recurring companies where you do not pay until you get paid. That was new for me
I loved working for the manager I had
This position was very rewarding to me to learn new things and help save the company money in several different areas
Pros
The comfortable working environment
Cons
It did not pay enough
A temporary service unlike any other
Contract/Temporary (Current Employee) –  Auburn, ALOctober 20, 2013
I have worked for this company for almost a year and a half. While I have never been to their offices,they have always been there to help me. They are on top of calling back and sending required emails. I have never called, that whomever I was talking to, didn't have all the answers to what I needed. They are very well cross trained and always able to assist.
Great Company, Very helpful
Employee (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMarch 13, 2013
People are very knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. Has been named one of the best companies to work for multiple consecutive times. There are many reasons why.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ITAC Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2