ING Financial Services – 909 Locust Street, Des Moines, IA, 50309
• Provide Level II Remote and Desk side support for the installation and troubleshooting of all associated hardware, software, and applications within the ING organization. This includes hardware repair and replacement of parts for Desktops and Laptops.
• Create Base Software Images for Windows XP and Windows 7 Operating Systems on Desktop and Laptop computers and add applications required for the end user’s specific role within the organization.
• Perform IMAC’s (Install, Move, Add, and Change) and orient users to their new equipment/software. Continually train end users to make better use of their Desktop/Laptop Operating System and software.
• Support for offsite users using Juniper SSL VPN and Citrix SSL VPN solutions, along with Dameware, LogMeIn, and RDP connections to client.
• Support static and floating VDI clients using VMware. Isolate and identify Virtual Sandbox and Persona problems as related to local Desktop/Laptop software issues. Resolve local Desktop/Laptop software issues, and forward Virtual issue to the VO support team.
• Extensive use of MS Active Directory to verify user account settings, add/remove computers from domains, reset passwords
• Maintain strict Asset Inventory of all equipment status and update Asset Management Databases accordingly and on schedule.
• Work closely with other National technicians to identify and resolve common ongoing problems throughout the country.
• Provide concise notes and updates documenting troubleshooting steps taken on all open and resolved service tickets through Service Now and Clarify ticketing systems.