ITC Grupa Employee Reviews

Ok job.
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Salyersville, KYMarch 8, 2017
Job was basically commission only. Was ok for my first starter job. I feel the company was to critical when you didn't make a sell. The company ended up going out of business.
Press Helper (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 31, 2016
Working all day with short breaks and always working to dead lines.Plus standing on your feet all day and how to make orders also loading trucks and unloading.Making boxing for the orders to go in.
Pros
Cons
Short breaks
Good people to work for
Master Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Paulsboro, NJDecember 20, 2016
good co-workers
managment listens to concerns and is attempts to make positive changes.
paychecks are always on time and rarely wrong, and make changes quickly to correct errors.
Great work enviroment
Medical Biller (Former Employee) –  Tinley Park, ILSeptember 8, 2016
Fast or slow paced is a typical day at work, also working under supervisor instructions learning new concepts everyday is a plus. Being able to work as a team player with my co- worker I strongly recommend, working in a unorganized operated environment is the hardest part of a job being able to work in a timely reliable dependable manner the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
new concepts
Cons
teamwork
Team oriented, good communication and problem solving skills
Design Specialist (Current Employee) –  Citrus Heights, CAMay 29, 2016
I know how to prioritize tasks and work on a number of different projects simultaneously. I use my time at work wisely and efficiently; I am resourceful and a creative problem solver. I work well with others and take leadership roles when appropriate. I believe that I can perform any job and I am a fast learner. I like to project a sense of calm and inspire confidence in others.
Pros
Self confidence, problem solving, positive attitude, strong work ethic, adaptable
Cons
Overwork and short breaks
Great place to get foot in the door to telecom career
Construction Laborer (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMay 15, 2016
I was a young tech when i started this job. i was trained as an engineer and was the person who mapped out a neighborhood before the construction team came to lay down the fiber. long days lots of walking but great money
Excellent Work inviroment
Technician (Former Employee) –  Elko, NVApril 6, 2016
It was Just the owner and myself.Everyday was something different.Learned alot more than previous companies.The hardset patr of the job was working in snow and rain.The enjoyable part was it was just him and I.
Purchasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, TXMarch 23, 2016
This was a contract position to complete phase 1. Then they brought ITC personnel over to continue project.
Management was awesome- Contractors and ITC personnel.
I loved this job- I hated for it to end.
Pros
Great company, Great personnel. Great job-
Cons
Contract
Very Professional work enviroment
Engineering Lead (Former Employee) –  Texas City, TXJanuary 4, 2016
Great company to work for. ITC would go above and beyond to give me what I needed so that I could give client complete Engineering Packages.
Pros
Working Environment, Pay, Benefits
Best company
Traffic Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 12, 2015
Great employer/employee atmosphere. Loved my time there. My supervisor was the best I've ever had. Loved the people there. Would still be there today if they had not restructured everything after the sale.
Pros
Work atmosphere
Cons
Laid off due to RIF
Gaining a lot of knowldge
Freelance Project Service Engineer (Current Employee) –  LebanonAugust 19, 2015
I am developing fast because of the experience i am gaining.
Being able to manage a project with many players involved is helping me realize how much people think differently in order to achieve their goals.
Productivity driven
Operator Level III (Current Employee) –  Deer ParkJuly 24, 2015
You work in either docks, truck trailers, or railcars. Loading and unloading. They never tell the customer no and do not enforce appointments other than overtime approved. Expect to work a lot. You are on call every other month and you will be called. Every once in a while you get an easy day.

Like any other place there is politics. If you are liked things are good. And if your not... well just make sure you follow procedure at all cost. They do provide training for the general positions. But when it comes to getting specific certification, it becomes quite a challenge.
Pros
Steady work...
Cons
Politics and certification issues once cut loose.
Efficient workplace I enjoyed my job a lot.
own company (Current Employee) –  Poland, europeJune 17, 2015
Everyday I had to drive to each of my stores and check on my workers. Once a month we made an product inventory to check the stock. we checked the rotation of the product. I had motivation talks with my workers. The most hardest part of my job was the product inventory. The most enjoyable part of my job was talking with the customers and getting to know them.
Pros
Comfortable workplace
Cons
To long work hours from 9am to 9pm
Different environment everyday
Install and Repair Technician (Former Employee) –  Santan Valley, AZApril 9, 2015
Head out to our jobs and make repairs. Great management team just not enough in budget to keep us local. Job security was only issue I had.
Enjoyable
Office Support/ Assistant/Admin. (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJMarch 27, 2015
Working hard and learning more about the company. Getting along with my co-workers well. The hardest part was going through training and wanting to make a good office support individual, but the most enjoyable part was I made a lot of customers very happy
entry level experience
QC Laboratory Technician (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJJanuary 23, 2015
Best place to get entry level lab experience. Clean laboratory settings which helps to improve basis lab skills.
amazing work experience, bennefits
F2 Conditing Engineer (Former Employee) –  Citrius HieghtsAugust 21, 2014
I would plot and scale fiber optic Blue Prints to show workers out in the field where to cut fiber cables, and which cables to feed fiber through.
Pros
Bennefits, weekly pay, holiday raises, etc
Cons
20mi from my home
Excellent opportunity for introduction to new job scope
Maintenance Planner (Former Employee) –  Perth Amboy, NJAugust 3, 2014
This was an introductory role that quickly escalated into a full capacity position that allowed me to grow as an employee in the petrochemical industry. Learning was accelerated due to plant needs and performance was matched to ensure viability.
Very professional oriented.
Engineering Assist (Former Employee) –  Texas City, TXJuly 25, 2014
Planed all phases of work as E-Job Notes administrator and Maintenance Construction Package Tool Administrator to assemble, research, and develop professional work packages for Marathon Petroleum in the Pipe Stills 3B, RDU, RHU, Alky 2 Splitters, SRU’s, UU4, RDU, and Ultra Cracker.
As Turnaround Supervisor I organized assessment meetings, Communicated with all turnaround groups in sequence to insure all work, to be performed, could function with limited holing points and revised all plans that would not follow a proper work scope. Installed all specifications, welding procedures, paint specifications, Insulation specifications, and safety criteria for each individual job. Designed new Plot Plans, P&ID’S, and Isometric drawings for all units using Auto Cad and PDMS. I wrote the Scope of Work in which the contractors would follow while performing each task correctly and efficiently. All Turnaround projects were completed without haste and within budget limitations. I mentored, trained, tutored, and placed every employee in the best position to become successful. I built a strong team that carried our company into new contracts.
Pros
Became a professional manager.
Cons
None.
ITC Services Review
contract for Google Fiber, Installation Technician (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, KS hubJuly 15, 2014
A typical day at work is loading up the van, going to job site, installing Google Fiber, consulting customer, leaving job site, driving to the next job site, repeat process until 5PM. I learned it is never enough with a Corporation and it is best to make your time work for you in the long run by finding a great match for you whatever that may be. Management were dishonest, some of the coworkers were very educated but a lot were very closed minded from a customer service representatives perspective. The hardest part of the job was cabling but a lot of people may love cabling. The most enjoyable part of the job were the training classes with Brett Neal.
Pros
Brett Neal (Training & contracted employees)
Cons
Management hiring processes and temperment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ITC Grupa. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval