ITC Grupa

ITC Grupa Employer Reviews

Excellent opportunity for introduction to new job scope
Maintenance Planner (Former Employee), Perth Amboy, NJAugust 3, 2014
This was an introductory role that quickly escalated into a full capacity position that allowed me to grow as an employee in the petrochemical industry. Learning was accelerated due to plant needs and performance was matched to ensure viability.
Very professional oriented.
Engineering Assist (Former Employee), Texas City, TXJuly 25, 2014
Pros: became a professional manager.
Cons: none.
Planed all phases of work as E-Job Notes administrator and Maintenance Construction Package Tool Administrator to assemble, research, and develop professional work packages for Marathon Petroleum in the Pipe Stills 3B, RDU, RHU, Alky 2 Splitters, SRU’s, UU4, RDU, and Ultra Cracker.
As Turnaround Supervisor I organized assessment meetings, Communicated – more... with all turnaround groups in sequence to insure all work, to be performed, could function with limited holing points and revised all plans that would not follow a proper work scope. Installed all specifications, welding procedures, paint specifications, Insulation specifications, and safety criteria for each individual job. Designed new Plot Plans, P&ID’S, and Isometric drawings for all units using Auto Cad and PDMS. I wrote the Scope of Work in which the contractors would follow while performing each task correctly and efficiently. All Turnaround projects were completed without haste and within budget limitations. I mentored, trained, tutored, and placed every employee in the best position to become successful. I built a strong team that carried our company into new contracts. – less
ITC Services Review
contract for Google Fiber, Installation Technician (Former Employee), Kansas City, KS hubJuly 15, 2014
Pros: brett neal (training & contracted employees)
Cons: management hiring processes and temperment
A typical day at work is loading up the van, going to job site, installing Google Fiber, consulting customer, leaving job site, driving to the next job site, repeat process until 5PM. I learned it is never enough with a Corporation and it is best to make your time work for you in the long run by finding a great match for you whatever that may be. Management – more... were dishonest, some of the coworkers were very educated but a lot were very closed minded from a customer service representatives perspective. The hardest part of the job was cabling but a lot of people may love cabling. The most enjoyable part of the job were the training classes with Brett Neal. – less
fun work
Production Technician/ QC inspector (Current Employee), Edison, NJJuly 11, 2014
This company is moving to other state.a typical day at work. it is very nice company. if this company not move i never leave this job.
Great environment and people working there
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee), Holland, MIApril 14, 2014
I had different accounting functions at ITC so each day was different. I enjoyed my time there and co-workers were great as well as mgmt. I enjoyed that I was able to work a 4 day work week (4 10 hour days) and 2 of those days, I was able to work from home. It was a tough decision to leave them and work for Viper/Nilfisk.
Material Coordinator
Material Coordinator (Former Employee), Texas City, TXFebruary 28, 2014
Learned alot through the individual that I worked with. Management was good. there was not hard part
very hardworking enviorment
data entry (Former Employee), citrus heights californiaFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: benefits, great people to work with, good pay
Cons: sitting in a chair for 8 hours
A day at work consist of hard work and long nights of dedication. I learn about cables electricity , and how wires work. The most enjoyable thing about work was just being there and seeing every ones smile there was never any conflict
Extreme Pressures on Employees
Account Executive (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALJanuary 15, 2014
Cons: the treatment of employees
The work environment was tense to say the lease. At lease 2 employees quit a day. Supervisor was the most callous person I've ever encountered.
Good Company, Not enough hours
Laborer/Helper (Current Employee), Savannah, GAJanuary 8, 2014
Pros: pretty flexible, good pay
Cons: hours
I enjoy working here, but I have bills to pay like anyone else and there are weeks where I wont work but one or two days.
fun workplace
Telemarketer (Former Employee), Tiffin, OHJanuary 8, 2014
go to work and stay on the phone for 8 hours. the managers were young so they were immature and were not capable of managing people.
Trying to sell things to people
ENTRY LEVEL (Former Employee), Lincoln, NENovember 14, 2013
I didn't like this job so much, I was on the phone all day long, and sometimes I would get rude customers that would cuss at me or hang up. I did learn a lot about customer service and how to get people to buy things from me.
10 Year Employee
MANAGER, Production Planning (Current Employee), Edison, NJSeptember 12, 2013
Moving all operations from Edison NJ to San Deigo California
Point of Care Testing Devices
Customer Service Representative III (Current Employee), Piscataway, NJSeptember 9, 2013
Pros: people
Cons: relocating
I love the people that I work with, we really have the best of the best especially in my department. The company decided to relocate so now we're all back to square 1.
Electronic Design
Design Electrical Engineer (Current Employee), Holland, MIAugust 16, 2013
LED Drive engine design. Programming PIC controller to meet project requirements.
ok work envirment
Lead customer service Representative (Former Employee), Marietta, OHAugust 5, 2013
Pros: lunch room attached
Cons: short lunch break
Could do better at educating there employees on product knowledge. otherwise good place and good benifits.
Productive team enviroment
Manufacturing Engineer, Point of Care Device Maker (Current Employee), Edison, NJJuly 31, 2013
The most enjoyable part of work was great team which can come together for any problems and find solutions for the problems
Good
VST/IR tech (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 12, 2013
I would interact with other co worker and customers. Management was very involved with what was done on a daily basis. The job had long hours but was very enjoyable.
Nice place to work
Clinical Escalations Specialist (Current Employee), Piscataway, NJJune 10, 2013
Great family work life balance. Small company, you get to now everyone.
a good place for a part time job
Assistant Technology Instructor (Former Employee), Youngstown, OHMay 2, 2013
I worked here as an instructional technology assistant. My job was to help faculty with different instructional technologies and also exploring new technologies and see if they can help the faculty with making their instructional methods more efficient
Storage Engineer, Performed storage allocation
Research Assistant (Current Employee), Binghamton, NYApril 1, 2013
Pros: excellent benefits
Cons: long hectic schedules
Day used to be hectic, management was very helpful
I learnt Inter personnel and communications skills
I enjoyed working in great team

1 2 3 4 5