Pros: handle new technologies
Cons: no paid extra hours nor extra hours bank
- Go to the client to assemble and program new station or to do technical assistance.
- I've learned IAI, Janome and Staubli robots programming, SMAC programming, Industrial printers programming, industrial scanners programming, pneumatic, all kind of sensors and actuators in the industrial world.
- I've learned how to read, understand and apply a project.
- – more... I've learned team spirit of work.
- The hardest part of the job is to respect all deadlines of the project.
- The most enjoyable part is to see the project working fine. – less