ITG Employee Reviews

cable installatio
Home Alarm Installer & Technician (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 20, 2017
 Plans installations by reviewing work orders, gathering supplies, evaluating location as well as formulating wiring plans and arranging equipment installations by troubleshooting when appropriate.
 Ensure adequate supply levels by inventorying stock and communicating needs to warehouse.
 Treat customers with respect, courtesy and professionalism as well as listening to description of problems, answering questions and resolving issues.
 Check satellite systems for correct functionality and optimal performance by repairing, replacing and/or upgrading.
 Follow company policies and procedures as well as participating in Sales.
Great company
Shift Lead (Current Employee) –  Richland, WAOctober 17, 2017
ITG is a smaller company that works really well for their employees. For the level of effort, people are compensated very well for both their salary as well as their benefits.
Pros
Pto, Benefits, option to work weekends
Cons
monotonous, no room for advancement
Technician (Former Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLSeptember 25, 2017
We get pay per installation at ITG not per hour. Sometimes the day can very busy now we can a lot money, if the day not busy we make less money at I
Cons
i was not like to work there
Comcast Contractor (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 21, 2017
I was not like that much you don make enough, and you work to many hours with no consideration with the employed you need to work all Saturday and Sunday
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
short brakes
Extremely long hours which are often unrewarding
Cable Installer (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 16, 2017
Extremely long hours, sometimes up to 15 hours. Software issues with work applications which could leave you helpless on the field. Poor training. Poor communication between management, technicians, and dispatch.
Pros
Be your own boss, sort of
Cons
no work life balance
Some of the ppl are fun to work with
consolidation inspector (Current Employee) –  Cordova, NCMay 3, 2017
Do your job mind your business work at a steady pace keep your job up work with computers move racks of yarn key in racks of yarn pack boxes move boxes with forklift
Pros
Job keep u busy
Cons
Can' t get enough hours
No advancement opportunities.
Quality Assurance Technician (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 20, 2017
Lack of support or training. Job security is poor. Pay does not match work responsibilities. Lack of workplace culture. Work responsibilities would change without any notice or training.
Heavy Work Load
Billing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Hendersonville, TNMarch 14, 2017
The work load is insanely heavy, the pay is very low in comparison to the same job title at other companies. Very few holidays & most weekends. The co-workers & management are really fun to be around & you are around them alot.
Pros
Office Culture is very lite hearted
Cons
Work load very heavy, compensation very low
fun company
admin/security (Former Employee) –  Bensenville, ILMarch 13, 2017
great teamwork and effort on behalf of staff and management, fun and outgoing atmosphere, with a lot of hard work, never a dull day in the office made the day go by fast.
love of accounting
Assistant Vice President (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 30, 2016
My typical day at work can comprise of a number of tasks, from working on Ad hoc reports to performing routine accounting tasks. I work with great and knowledgeable individuals who are easy going and always willing to provide assistance when needed.

The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to resolve any issues and providing management with positive and reliable data and results.
Excellent company
MD, Head of Sales Trading, TMT Desk Strategist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 15, 2016
Excellent agency broker-dealer and trading technology company with a strong history in client service and execution services
Intense, interesting place to work
Principal Software Engineer (Consultant) (Current Employee) –  Manhattan, NYFebruary 22, 2016
I got to work on numerous interesting projects.
Worked closely with highly dedicated. hardworking individuals.
Working in this firm definitely had highs and lows.
Recently Itg has gone through some scandals regarding CEO and execs.
But I believe company has many years left in it.
Great place to learn...
Network Engineer (Former Employee) –  East Greenbush, NYJuly 28, 2014
Its a hit the ground running environment. If you don't have experience this is a place to sink or swim. You will gain a lot of experience in a short time with the variety of clients and businesses they service. Hardest thing was driving from Hudson to Ballston Spa constantly. Most enjoyable was the clients, lots of nice people.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Road Warrior
ITG Lead (Former Employee) –  chicago,ilMarch 27, 2013
Very productive work and challenging environment.It was fun to work in this module.
Normal corporate culture
Assistant Vice President (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 5, 2012
The company itself is in a state of constant turnover due to low earnings and high overhead.
Pros
very flexible on working from home.
Cons
constant state of turnover.
Contractor responsible for removing all nuclear waste from the State of Idaho by 2015.
CAD Electromechanical Designer/Drafter (Current Employee) –  Engineering Department, AMWTP FacilityAugust 21, 2012
The day starts at 5:00 a.m. and ends at 6:00 p.m. We work Monday thru Thursday. I am the Lead Designer for our Design drafting department, managing up to two contract drafters. We do plant maintenance drawings for the Advanced Mixed Waste Treatment Facility. Drawings are both electrical and mechanical in nature, so it has some diversity. I truly love the work I do.
The project is winding down, hence the reason I am putting out feelers now. It is scheduled to be completed by 2015, however, there is a possibility the facility may continue as a key facility for the Department of Energy. The hardest part of my job is the grueling commute: Two and a half hours every day gets old. My favorite part of the job is getting a project completed within the schedule, and my customers (engineers) are pleased with my results.
Pros
great pay, good benefits. you are definitely busy all day!
Cons
two and a half hours each day driving to and from job site.