ITG

ITG Employer Reviews

Supervisor
Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee), Raeford, NCApril 1, 2014
Pros: good personel
Cons: pay rate and benefits
Lay out job assignments, see what jobs were not completed from the off-shift, and if any machinery down. Communicate with management team to see if they have any concerns with machinery. Communicate with vendor's and contractor's. Audit employee's time. Oversee the jobs in progress.
Chicago Branch closed - Review NA
Project Manager - Audio/Visual Integration (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 19, 2014
Pros: na
Cons: na
Chicago Branch closed - Review NA. St. Louis HQ closed the Chicago branch in 2013 after 3 years.
Good
Warper Tender (Current Employee), Greenville, SCApril 2, 2013
Pros: great hours
Cons: no advancement
Working at this company has been a good experience. Great people
ITG Lead (Former Employee), chicago,ilMarch 27, 2013
Very productive work and challenging environment.It was fun to work in this module.
Normal corporate culture
Assistant Vice President (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 5, 2012
Pros: very flexible on working from home.
Cons: constant state of turnover.
The company itself is in a state of constant turnover due to low earnings and high overhead.
hot, sometimes very bad running machines
afk operator (Former Employee), Cordova, NCSeptember 5, 2012
Pros: good pay
Cons: short breaks
I would start out by doing a quality check on my machines and make sure everything is running A quality yarn, then would start putting up my ends and patroling my job. I liked all my co-workers. supervisers were ok for the most part. The hardest part of job was when the machines ran bad. the most enjoyable part of my job was quitting time.
Contractor responsible for removing all nuclear waste from the State of Idaho by 2015.
CAD Electromechanical Designer/Drafter (Current Employee), Engineering Department, AMWTP FacilityAugust 21, 2012
Pros: great pay, good benefits. you are definitely busy all day!
Cons: two and a half hours each day driving to and from job site.
The day starts at 5:00 a.m. and ends at 6:00 p.m. We work Monday thru Thursday. I am the Lead Designer for our Design drafting department, managing up to two contract drafters. We do plant maintenance drawings for the Advanced Mixed Waste Treatment Facility. Drawings are both electrical and mechanical in nature, so it has some diversity. I truly love – more... the work I do.
The project is winding down, hence the reason I am putting out feelers now. It is scheduled to be completed by 2015, however, there is a possibility the facility may continue as a key facility for the Department of Energy. The hardest part of my job is the grueling commute: Two and a half hours every day gets old. My favorite part of the job is getting a project completed within the schedule, and my customers (engineers) are pleased with my results. – less
Family Environment
Solutions Receptionist (Former Employee), Homewood, ILAugust 10, 2012
Pros: family environment
Cons: part-time
Filing invoices, delivering mail, answering phones, filling in for the Full-time Receptionist. Faxing documents, helping bind presentations, making copies.
My first IT job
IT Technician (Former Employee), Miami, FLJuly 14, 2012
Every time we would come in we would go over work we needed to get done. We'd plan things out and then knock them out and move on to the next job. I learned a ton about management, people, IT and business in general. My co-workers were fantastic and they helped me grow as a person a lot. The hardest part of my job came at the end when the management – more... and ownership changed hands ...things went down hill quick. The most enjoyable part of the job was working on tasks together with co-workers, we'd have a lot of fun and learn a lot as well. – less
Quality Assurance Product Consultant
Information Management Solution (Former Employee), Beirut, LebanonApril 2, 2014
Pros: yearly bonus, medical insurance, life insurance
Cons: less salary inhancements
My typical day was working on testing new hospitality software solutions, debugging, documenting & training the implementation team as well as handling advance application troubleshooting and database support.
The management was involved in our day to day work providing us with the recognition needed periodically and guiding us to inline with the company – more... strategy.
Being a Software company our job was to collaborate with the support and training team on day to day basis and we shared a very friendly environment.
The hardest part of the job was the need to implement new solutions with minimal testing certification do to the short time required by the customer.
The most enjoyable part was feel of satisfaction after delivering the solution to the customer or resolving support cases in a timely matter resulting in great customer satisfaction and recognition. – less
Working
RF Engg. (Current Employee), JaipurApril 1, 2013
Pros: free time
Cons: some hours
I gain knowledge from the ITG in the telecom field. When i started my career in telecom i dont understand how i work and go place to place on working. After some time i feel confident in my working in telecom field.
Zeer aangename werksfeer
Administratief bediende (Former Employee), LaekenJanuary 20, 2014
Geleerd import documenten op te stellen, zeer aangename collega's, zeer leuke werkomgeving, geen moeilijke baan,
het leukste was contact met de douane en klanten.
Normal
OPERARIO (Former Employee), Porriño, GAOctober 7, 2013
Pros: compañerismo
Cons: jornada laboral en domingo
Lo esperado en un ambiente normal de trabajo. Buena relación entre compañeros y entre trabajadores y gerencia. Al ser un trabajo eminentemente físico y en cadena de producción, deja pocas opciones a la relación social entre trabajadores.
Sérieux de l'enseignement
Ateliers MISSIONEO (Former Employee), Lyon, B9September 5, 2013
Pros: formation très pragmatique
Cons: aucun
Qualité de la prestation

Ateliers dynamiques
Animation de qualité
Gezellig werkomgeving
Proces operator (Current Employee), JoureJanuary 24, 2013
Pros: veel variatie in machines.
Cons: niks toe zo ver
Leuk werk je weet nooit welke machine je krijgt om te produceren.

Mijn collega,s zijn zeer open en behulpzaam.

About ITG

ITG is an independent research broker partnering with global portfolio managers and traders throughout the investment process, – Read more