ITM Employee Reviews

Not recommendable AT ALL
Sales/Marketing Director (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJuly 12, 2017
No teamwork spirit and employees are divided into several groups pursuing their own group interest only. Company goals are not their interest at all and no consensus!
Excellent organization to work for
supervisor security officer (Current Employee) –  Providence, RIOctober 19, 2016
• Inspect and adjust security systems, equipment, or machinery to ensure operational use and to detect evidence of tampering
• Maintain daily logs of irregularities such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences
• Manage security team scheduling leading to average annual payroll savings of $4,000 from previous Head Officer’s
• Well-versed in securing a facility/premises using advanced techniques
• Track record of patrolling assigned areas diligently
• Known for acting quickly in emergency situations
• Working knowledge of using firearms and other security equipment
Itm inc.
Cisco Authorized Reseller (Current Employee) –  Providence, RIOctober 19, 2016
If you want to take your business mobile, know when the time is right to refresh your aging computers, and learn if a server might give you the competitive edge, we have the information and solutions for you.
IT Professional specialzing in cloud computing
cisco authorized reseller (Current Employee) –  Providence, RIJuly 13, 2016
IT professional with 8 years of professional sales and academic experience. Strong background in Cisco Meraki Wireless Network infrastructure. Ability to create and deliver solutions that meet business needs and expectations for technology and performance. Proven expertise in supporting and troubleshooting hardware, software, and networking issues. Effective communication skills; interfaces effectively with clients, vendors, staff, peers, and users. Quickly learn and master new technology, equally successful in both team and self-directed settings. Proficient in a range of computer systems, languages, tools and testing methodologies.
Pros
knowledge of wireless networks - cloud computing
Productive Workplace
Teller (Former Employee) –  Moreno Valley, CA 92553February 29, 2016
Each day brought something new to experience. I learned how to manage my time with each member of the branch to ensure quality service. Used multiple screens at once to access and control bank accounts and Interactive teller machines (ITM). Quick access to management for any and all inquires. The office was very close knit, it was like having a family away from home. When work would slow down, I would have to find different tasks to keep me busy. Whether it was volunteering to help count the vault, or reviewing my own receipts of the day making sure I am in balance with my cash drawers. I did love meeting knew people everyday, and being able to help them with they're financial inquiries.
Pros
Amazing Work experience and Benefits
Cons
non flexible work hours
Bank project
QA tester (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJJanuary 5, 2016
I worked as qa in itm. I made confidence and willingness. I worked coordinates with team. I learned some new things from my co-workers.
Great place to work!
Building Maintainer (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJOctober 30, 2015
Always busy with lots to do on a day to day.
Great owner with a high level in business.
Staff was great
co-workers were great
Not much to complain about
Pleasing everyone was the best part of the job
Pros
Great owner
Cons
Having to fire someone
Contacting clients via phone
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Coshocton, OHSeptember 26, 2015
Interacting with clients on the phone in order to complete data. Most clients are very friendly and accepting. Some not.
Pros
Weekly paydays.
Cons
No health insurance.
Fun place
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Coschocton, OhAugust 29, 2014
Receive outbound and inbound phone calls and Spanish and English
not that great
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Coshocton, OHJune 25, 2014
Work was way to slow paced. Everyone was generally nice, Management only knew what they where doing half the time. most enjoyable part of the job was being in front of a computer most of the day. The hardest part was having to sit for a long time
Productive fun and family atmosphere
Quality Assurance Tester (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJDecember 10, 2013
variable work times, experience new things every week, management and co-workers is like family,
Pros
work at your own pace
Cons
no known cons
A professional work enviroment
QA Engineer (Current Employee) –  Edison, NJSeptember 21, 2013
Participated in Daily Customer Review and Meetings. Assisted in creating test Plans and Developed Test Scenarios with the team members and to maintain and help the team deliver quality software.
Energetic workplace
DIRECTOR OF MARKETING (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 5, 2013
Enjoyable team
Fantastic business model
Superb marketing
Tactful leadership

I've spent a good portion of personal resource helping build this company and am awaiting the promised reward, post-promise.
Loved all the people i worked with and talked to
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Coshocton, OHFebruary 4, 2013
I took calls from people and companies to resubscribe to magazines. The best part of the job was talking to the people with random conversastions.
Great place to start with a famous hopital
IT Rollout Inventory Contractor (Current Employee) –  Edison, NJNovember 12, 2012
I love the work so long as you don't mind no benefits, personal or vacations paid time off.
Pros
make great work connections and learn new skills
Cons
no health benifits or paid time off
Productive place of work
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Edison, NJSeptember 19, 2012
I entered into business analyst program with no experience but working with my mentor at work they have taught me from scratch and always explained and gave me a hands on experience. Supervisor are amazing they gave me so much material to read and understand how SDLC, Business requirement and Technical requirement are done. I have gained tremendous knowledge from this company.