ITS Technologies & Logistics, LLC Employee Reviews

Bad place to work at .
Unloader/Loader , picking & shipping (Former Employee) –  Sparks, NVMarch 2, 2017
Never treated one with respect. A supervisor would say some very racist comments. That supervisor was recently fired from what I heard from other current workers there because his racial comments and lack of working.
Pros
Nice coworkers
Cons
Heal
Fun workplace, with great benefits
GATE CLERK/COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 29, 2016
I.T.S. was a great workplace and had great benefits. I learn how to drive a hostler and park different size shipping containers.
Pros
Workplace, Benefits, Co-Worker
Cons
Safety
Lead Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCNovember 27, 2016
Good place to work great pay and benefits although there ito is a outdoor job no protection from the elements , work in rain snow cold u name it can be hectic at times and in peak season
Pros
Great pay and benefits
Cons
Working outdoors in all weather conditions
Some garbage
Terminal operator (Current Employee) –  Memphis tnNovember 25, 2016
Management some garbage always sugar coating things. All about themselve, equipment would be better in the scrapyard. Don't like to comply to labor laws, we worked 2 hours a couple of Sundays but did they pay us for that, NOPE!!! BUT it wasn't always like that with the first manager. Got this second manager and been downhill since then.
Benefits
Cons
Poor management up and down pay checks
Very dishonest Management.
Crane Technician (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 10, 2016
I was hired by this company with the understanding it would be a long term position. The company lost there contract with BNSF railroad. When I was brought into the office and told that the company lost the contract I was told they knew it was going to happen. This was never tol to me when I was hired.
Pros
Pay.
Cons
worksite. Management.
Try selling drugs first
Pin man (Former Employee) –  KansasAugust 1, 2016
worked out of the one in Gardner. Terrible hours. If your not related or Hispanic need not apply. Spent over 2 years at this place and my pay only went up $1.43 (crane pay). No raises upper management is a joke and walk over everyone. Good luck getting on days. Unless you meet the criteria listed above, long hours no "scheduled" breaks. 1h lunch. No longer provide water. If you ever here the world bonus don't hold your breath or count on it to even buy yourself a soda. Trucks some work. Getting in a crane good luck bro. Unless user criteria is met. Or a good set of knee pads. They'll hire anyone from radio man to forest gump. Pay was about 1100 ever two weeks. Not a career job.
Pros
You'll learn Spanish fast
Cons
Read review
Stay where you are
Power/ Trailer Mechanic. (Current Employee) –  United StatesJune 26, 2016
The cons heavily outweigh the pros. The vast majority of bad reviews for this place are pin point accurate. Management shows absolutely zero concern for their employees. To support a family you must work twice as hard, I get it. But, the blatant "favoritism" this place displays is astronomical. Many reviews posted say the same, and trust me they're true. I would only recommend this place for high school grads. For the hard working guys attempting to make a decent living, and provide for his or her family, this is NOT the place to consider. 90% of the guys there are looking for other means of employment INCLUDING the upper echelon.
Pros
meeting great guys with diverse skill sets. clocking out.
Cons
too much to type.
Ok place to work!
Terminal Operator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 9, 2016
Worked midnight shift building trains. Good job with great work. Management not so good. Had some really good co-workers who worked hard and well with others. Hardest part of the job was making it to deadline. Easiest part of job was slow days sitting and waiting.
Pros
Fun job that keeps you in shape.
Cons
Terrible management.
14+ years of service to ITS Technologies & Logistics, LLC
Terminal Operator (Former Employee) –  Harvey, ILOctober 8, 2015
Typical day. Minimum 12 hour shift 6 days a week & All ways on call. Work all holidays except Christmas day & new years day. What I learned. I learned how to operate multiple types of heavy equipment & perform miner repairs on said equipment & maintain a astronomical inventory of fright. While working in a extremely loud, fast paced, extremely busy, distracting environment safely & productively. Management. Work under extremely hostile management that used slander & derogatory statements as a motivational tool. Coworkers followed managements example with their slander & derogatory behavior. Hardest part of the job. Rarely having time with my family & the behavior of coworkers & management alike. The most enjoyable part of the job. Providing for my family.
Pros
Quarterly safety bonuses, Heath & Dental care, paid vacation IF approved
Cons
Behavior
Productive Work enviorment
Terminal Operator (Former Employee) –  Dolton, ILOctober 7, 2015
The management did a great job of making sure that the we were well equipped with the things we needed to be successful on the job, while helping to provide a positive work environment for all the employees.
Pros
Nice Managment
Senior staff accountant
Senior Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Tinley ParkAugust 31, 2015
The controller has no life/ works 7 days a week and expects the same from his staff. He will work you into the ground and then tell you he wants more, with no compensation or comp time. He is extremely disrespectful and talks down to his staff like they don't matter and are uneducated idiots. That's why this senior accountant position is open. He is not very easy to get along with and doesn't like when you stand up for yourself. He will fire hard working people with families to support, simply because he doesn't like them, even if they are a great team member and get along with everyone else. Most of the people who are working there are looking to get out or have already left. Extremely high turnover in the corporate office. Save yourself and DO NOT APPLY THERE.
Terrible
N/A (Former Employee) –  Edgerton KSAugust 24, 2015
This job is only good if you like to work without breaks, no information from leads or managers. Get talked down to all the time. They expect long hours for the little pay that do pay. They have terrible communication throughout the company, from the top managers to the ramp managers. They will only take care of the ones that like and give wrong information to ones that do not like so they have a reason to get rid of you. Approach with caution.
Pros
pension
Cons
everything
weekends was good thats all..
crane operations (Former Employee) –  atlanta,gaJuly 26, 2015
I was a former con global employee and believe me they suck weekends off was good..that's about it. Manager and yard superviser both was dumb had no ideal what they was doing..my advise stay away from this company low down and dirty and backstabbing..
Pros
pay was good..
Cons
dont ask for a raise or safey equipment u wouldnt get it..all talk and no action..
Be prepared to work your life away
Terminal Operator (Former Employee) –  Harvey,ILJuly 21, 2015
Management will sugar coat everything and lie directly to all the employees in a group meetings , yard is a accident waiting to happen half the employees are on drugs and the terminal manager is a fast talking liar who seems to forget everything he says.
Pros
To much over-time
Cons
The whole place is a will f you up mentally
Terminal operator
terminal operator (Former Employee) –  stockton, CAMarch 19, 2015
Listen to me and stay away from this place. I started off 14.25 an hour then after 3 months I was at 16.03 . The pay is ok but not even worth the work u do. They work u like dogs and don't even give u breaks. You don't even give u lunches so expect to work all day with no lunches or breaks. Reminder this is a contractor not a union or a company. You are BNSF slaves basically they say jump and u better jump high. All they care is numbers and that's it. But if u like to be treated poorly then this is the place for u.
Pros
Ok benefits
Cons
no Bonuses, no future, poor managment, pay, raises, very stressful
No personal time
Terminal Operator (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 25, 2015
To make good money you have to work 60 to 70 hours a week. Getting trained on crane where you get a raise is promised but never given.
Pros
healthcare
Cons
hours
horrible place tp work
terminal operator (Current Employee) –  harvey, illJanuary 24, 2015
Worst job i have had so far. Please think about it before u commit. Horrible culture to much turnover simply bad people to work with. I hate it here currently, looking for another job
Pros
ok pay, lots of overtime
Cons
bad managers, coworkers are jerks, they make fun of you over the radio. t
Great place to work, workers must work hard and safe to get the job done
Terminal Operator (Current Employee) –  MemphisNovember 24, 2014
ITS is a great place to work I would recommend anyone to ITS for employment
Dead End Job
Terminal Operator / TCS Build (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FlMay 19, 2014
Stay away. Top management is the worse. No chance of promotions at all. No raises. If you ever come across a ramp with a triple crown side, DO NOT accept the position there. They do not care about you or your family or your health and ITS rarely promotes from within.
Pros
Can be late to work
Cons
Where do I start
No workplace structure
terminal operator (Current Employee) –  Memphis, tnFebruary 28, 2014
Once you get into the swing of things you can make some decent money but its has still underpaid it's employees based on terminal operator pay scale in my region. Management is weak minded. Workers come last in importance work life balance sucks!
benefits
Cons
work life balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ITS Technologies & Logistics, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

2.1