ITS Technologies & Logistics, LLC

ITS Technologies & Logistics, LLC Employee Reviews

Lack of responsibility
Billing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tinley Park, ILJanuary 1, 2018
A typical day of work began with no much work to do. It was a pleasant atmosphere to work in but not enough work to do on a daily basis. There was work to do but always later in the day.The staff was pleasant.
Pros
free luncheons
Cons
temp job
Company Still Good Company but making alot of changes
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXNovember 27, 2017
just like all companies in 2017 that want
production up and cost down
I have worked for this company for a total of 20 years holding numerous management positions and they are still a solid
company due to the upper management team.
Pros
Great management team
Cons
Railroad Industry is tough
Nice work environment.
Trailer Inspector (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 19, 2017
Fast pace work environment with great career opportunities. Management and coworkers all are willing to help in customer satisfaction. This is a awesome place to learn about the trucking and railroad business.
New Learning experience
Checkpoint Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, KSOctober 9, 2017
This job introduced me to the Intermodal Industry. I enjoyed and appreciated the experience. I learned so much working with this company and once the contract ended, I transferred another company working in the same industry.
Rail Road
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 18, 2017
It was a pay attention to the details kinda job. You got to work with lots of different types of people. Management was a stickler for safety, but having fun was a necessity
Pros
people where great
Cons
No medical benefits
poor management poor work enviroment
Gate Inspector (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOAugust 9, 2017
would not recommend working here never get a break bathroom privlages don't happen got a kidney infection from not being able to be released off the gate.
enjoyable co-workers
Terminal Operator (Former Employee) –  47th and 103rdAugust 3, 2017
A typical day was ranged between 8-14 hours a day. You never knew what time you were getting off work. Management where I worked at(47th&103rd), was clueless on what to do. To put it short, I went through, 4 terminal managers,2 company presidents, countless ops managers, and 1 C.E.O. In just 4 years alone. They always talked about our yearly bonuses. In the 4.5 years I work there. I only receive a bonus one year. They always had some excuse on why we didn't meet our number.(Lift per man hour) If you work there you will hear that ALOT. For the last 5 months I worked there we were on 6 days a week, min of 10 hours a day. Sometimes 7 days a week. Most days you don't get a lunch or a break. Until someone would call HR. (That happened at least twice a week) Only good thing about the job were my co-workers. Made work bearable. Some very good friends I still talked to on a regular basis. But overall your family life outside of work is gone. It took me almost 4 years to move up to get the days off I wanted.(Sun&Mon) and by then I was working 6 days a week. Started at $14 an hour, when I left I was at close to $18. But working 60-75 a week, paying over $500-600 in taxes. Was always under staff, work moral was always low. The benifits were a joke. Horrible health coverage. Takes 8 years to get 3 weeks of vacation. 20 years(no joke) to get 4 weeks of vacation. 4 sicks days a year. If anyone has a question or wants to know more. Free free to contact me( bkoat51 gmail.) There is a lot you would need to know before applying for this company
Pros
co-workers
Cons
everything else
Would not recommend
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Darien, ILJuly 22, 2017
This company does not have an annual review process. Team is very disengaged. Reporting structure doesn't make sense. There is really no incentive or motivation here. Perhaps with a new CFO this will change. Not sure though.
Awesome co-workers
Intermodal Train Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Glendale, AZ 85301June 26, 2017
The job is high pressured, management is not the most helpful or dependable. No lunches, or breaks, hard to get time off, but the coworkers were very easy to work with.
Pros
co-workers.
Cons
Mangement, hard to get time off, no lunches or breaks
Stay away from 47th St.
Terminal Operator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 23, 2017
This yard is at a constant turn around rate because they can't keep employees, (groundmen-managers). The Terminal manager has been there forever and still try's to run things like its 1983. Terrible management (most). They will blow plenty of smoke in order to get what they want. Trains are constantly late, yard is to small for there capacity intake, constantly covering up accidents, 90% of the place is on some kind of narcotic. 12 hour days, 6 days a week, benefits are a joke. Managers pick & choose who they discipline and who they don't. Stay away if you know what's good for you.
fun work place
Tester Technician (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 6, 2017
Great place to work for. Great benefits there are on hard days to work a very honest company to work for,the most enjoyable part of the job is when all work has being done on time
Not recommended
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 2, 2017
I wouldn't recommend working here if you have any of the skills listed to apply. Other places pay better and have a better environment and management team. If your not a Spanish speaking individual this isn't the place for you, which if you apply and get hired you will learn very quickly. Management is half assed and expect too much from the employees. Goals that are set are pretty much unrealistic for the everyday worker.
Pros
Clocking out
Cons
I dont have that kind of time.
Bad place to work at .
Unloader/Loader , picking & shipping (Former Employee) –  Sparks, NVMarch 2, 2017
Never treated one with respect. A supervisor would say some very racist comments. That supervisor was recently fired from what I heard from other current workers there because his racial comments and lack of working.
Pros
Nice coworkers
Cons
Heal
12 plus hour days, night shift, wait on a text for a start time
Yard Jockey (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIFebruary 22, 2017
Wait on a text for a start time
Back to back shifts
Night hours
12 plus hour shifts
Yard Jockey duties
Trailer jockey truck driving
Fun workplace, with great benefits
GATE CLERK/COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 29, 2016
I.T.S. was a great workplace and had great benefits. I learn how to drive a hostler and park different size shipping containers.
Pros
Workplace, Benefits, Co-Worker
Cons
Safety
Lead Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCNovember 27, 2016
Good place to work great pay and benefits although there ito is a outdoor job no protection from the elements , work in rain snow cold u name it can be hectic at times and in peak season
Pros
Great pay and benefits
Cons
Working outdoors in all weather conditions
Some garbage
Terminal operator (Current Employee) –  Memphis tnNovember 25, 2016
Management some garbage always sugar coating things. All about themselve, equipment would be better in the scrapyard. Don't like to comply to labor laws, we worked 2 hours a couple of Sundays but did they pay us for that, NOPE!!! BUT it wasn't always like that with the first manager. Got this second manager and been downhill since then.
Benefits
Cons
Poor management up and down pay checks
Very dishonest Management.
Crane Technician (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 10, 2016
I was hired by this company with the understanding it would be a long term position. The company lost there contract with BNSF railroad. When I was brought into the office and told that the company lost the contract I was told they knew it was going to happen. This was never tol to me when I was hired.
Pros
Pay.
Cons
worksite. Management.
Try selling drugs first
Pin man (Former Employee) –  KansasAugust 1, 2016
worked out of the one in Gardner. Terrible hours. If your not related or Hispanic need not apply. Spent over 2 years at this place and my pay only went up $1.43 (crane pay). No raises upper management is a joke and walk over everyone. Good luck getting on days. Unless you meet the criteria listed above, long hours no "scheduled" breaks. 1h lunch. No longer provide water. If you ever here the world bonus don't hold your breath or count on it to even buy yourself a soda. Trucks some work. Getting in a crane good luck bro. Unless user criteria is met. Or a good set of knee pads. They'll hire anyone from radio man to forest gump. Pay was about 1100 ever two weeks. Not a career job.
Pros
You'll learn Spanish fast
Cons
Read review
Stay where you are
Power/ Trailer Mechanic. (Current Employee) –  United StatesJune 26, 2016
The cons heavily outweigh the pros. The vast majority of bad reviews for this place are pin point accurate. Management shows absolutely zero concern for their employees. To support a family you must work twice as hard, I get it. But, the blatant "favoritism" this place displays is astronomical. Many reviews posted say the same, and trust me they're true. I would only recommend this place for high school grads. For the hard working guys attempting to make a decent living, and provide for his or her family, this is NOT the place to consider. 90% of the guys there are looking for other means of employment INCLUDING the upper echelon.
Pros
meeting great guys with diverse skill sets. clocking out.
Cons
too much to type.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ITS Technologies & Logistics, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4