ITS Employee Reviews

Productive and Fun Workplace
Student Assistant (Current Employee) –  Pleasantville, NYFebruary 8, 2017
Assist users by troubleshooting hardware and software problems on PCs, Macs (desktop, laptop) and mobile devices.
Activate campus accounts/password resets with Active Directory, provide remote assistance (Bomgar), and perform virus scans.
Manage problems by creating Help Desk Tickets (Solar Winds) and communicating with ITS about technical problems regarding internet access, Outlook, Blackboard, and Pace Portal.
Marketing Assistant/ Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CADecember 1, 2016
Very productive environment, Strong minded management. No much to say about working here other than it became very stressful about 7 months into the job. I ended up doing more than my job title intended. I was told by the owner " it is a woman's job to make sure everything is kept clean, dishes, sweep, and clean up after the men of the office" I was NOT okay with this. I was hired for marketing not as a maid.
Pros
Friday Lunches
Cons
No benefits, no holiday or sick pay, no vacation time
Program Associate
Program Associate (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLNovember 14, 2016
A typical day is slow with very little work to do. I have learned how to reconcile large construction job billings. Management at FSU is unlike any I have ever experienced. My co-workers are awesome, and a pleasure to work with. The hardest part of my job is the boredom, waiting on something to do. The most enjoyable part of my job are my co-workers, they are a great group of men.
Pros
One week of at Christmas. Allowed to wear jeans to work.
Cons
Rigidity of management.
It's ok but not the best.
Security Guard/Gaterkeeper (Former Employee) –  St. Paul, MNFebruary 22, 2017
The training is good, but there is the good with the bad, and it's outside work. I would recommend to watch yourself because there bad people working there!
Pros
Traing is the good!
Cons
The weather
Great workplace with flexibility and challenging problems to solve
ITS & Maintenance Associate (Current Employee) –  Moine Chiropractic Clinic, Moline, ILAugust 21, 2016
I am the the administrative ITS & Maintenance Associate at Moline Chiropractic Clinic in charge of all the software and hardware implementations, along with "as needed" tech support. Maintenance of computers, updates, new machines, software, etc.
Pros
Flexibility, Consistency
Cons
Travel time
Great job, co-workers, and environment
Lab Assistant (Current Employee) –  Norfolk, VAFebruary 5, 2017
A very clear cut job with a enjoyable work environment. Working for ODU is very fulfilling to get to know the staff who run the IT department.
very slow
Sandblaster/ Industrial painter (Current Employee) –  Kendleton, TXDecember 14, 2016
enjoy the work and co workers , there is no hard day , a lot of equipment is broken and still being used. Need more hours need more work change is good
Pros
close to home
Cons
very slow
Not a that company to be employed by.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Hapeville, GAJune 22, 2016
*Very challenging based on the level of security being performed daily.
*That it could be accomplish if allowed to do your job.
*Management was allowing you to do your job in my experience.
*Work together for the most part.
*Having the proper level of staffing on hand.
*Taking care of employees by allowing proper breaks/lunches.
Pros
Respect level
Cons
Pay/benefits
Great People, Fine Work
Student Computer Technician (Former Employee) –  Fredonia, NYMay 5, 2016
I worked there as a student technician, my only complaint was that we were paid way under the going rate for the job we were performing, but that isn't a fault of the department, but of how SUNY Fredonia handles student employees. Management was excellent, and the coworkers were some of the best people I've worked with. I miss working there.
Pros
Great Staff, fair management, fun place to work
Cons
SUNY Student worker bullcrap, either too much work or too little work
Positive Vibe
Project Intern (Former Employee) –  Loudonville, NYApril 29, 2016
The people working in the office were great people and very helpful. I gained a tremendous amount of experience during the internship and I recommend any student who has the chance to intern with them to do so.
Pros
Free snacks occasionally
security
IAH SECURITY SCREENER (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 9, 2016
Working for this company we was trained on safety first.
We had to make sure that the passengers was on board the aircrafts was safe and no weapons was to be the aircrafts
Pros
Meeting different people
replaced phone systems
Technician (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAApril 28, 2016
It was a work study job on LSU's campus where I was enrolled. I learned about the phone system around LSU. My supervisor was pleasant as well as my co-workers. I was a full time student so I could work around my classes and test.
productive and fun environment
Student Technician (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYMay 30, 2016
It was a school job. Basically I maintain my school campus voice and data networks. Through the connections and disconnections of wires.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Gretna, LAApril 17, 2016
All the employees are intelligent, fun to work with, and passionate about their work. I think this is the most significant factor that makes Indeed a great place to work.
Typical day
Support Technician (Former Employee) –  New Haven, CTApril 27, 2016
Resolve all manner of pc, mac and mobile device issues within a set amount of time, if after that time the issue is not resolved, it got moved up the ladder to a gatekeeper.
100% travel. I loved it! I miss this job.
Sun Microsystems Certified Instructor (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 9, 2015
Company owner was very knowledgable. I often called her for help in answering questions, etc. Very lucritive position. Sun Microsystem Certification never expires. I taught UNIX in a classroom environment. Some classes were company dedications, others were a mix of all different job titles.
Pros
Enjoyed the look on students faces when the light bulb went off!
Cons
Company had to close after 9/11.
Great Learning Experience
Sr. Desktop Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 6, 2016
Its a been great learning experience through out the years grateful for the opportunities presented here everyday. the most enjoyable part of the job where the people and my coworkers
Pros
vouchers for test, great work atmosphere
Cons
401k, healthcare
Best place to work on campus
Classroom Technology Support Student Consultant (Former Employee) –  Mankato, MNDecember 11, 2015
Work closely with full time IT staffs and vast number of opprtunities come through. People around are friendly and are ready to teach you new stuff.
Pros
Networking
Cons
Not really
A good job right out of college
Technician (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 4, 2015
This is a small operation that was a fun place to work. We would spend the first few hours filling orders and the the remainder of the time repairing equipment. There was a nice period of transition between the first shift and the second shift. However there was little to no chance of advancement. My co-workers were fun and engaged.
Pros
flexible break and lunch times.
Cons
no supervision at night.
awesome place to work
Petroleum Inspector (Former Employee) –  Texas City, TXJanuary 22, 2016
had no problems with the company like all company's they have there ups and downs. do what you are ask and make management happy.
Pros
traveling
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ITS. Our community is ready to answer.