ITS Employee Reviews

Good place to work.
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 15, 2018
It has been more than 10 years since working with ITS. They were a good company to work for. They were a contracting firm. Was able to become a full time employee with CVS from the work that I was doing there.
Ambiente sano y con responsabilidad
Carpenter finish (Current Employee) –  Libermore caJanuary 11, 2018
Responsabilidad y buena comunicación entre otros cosas respeto hacia los compañeros
Pros
Bacaciones
Cons
No seguro médico
was alright
General Technician, Learning Environments (Former Employee) –  Schenectady, NYJanuary 11, 2018
work study, so nothing special. I am graduating school now as a biomedical engineer so want an actual job. Stop making me do this, it's a job inside campus
Closed
Security Officer (Full-time) (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MODecember 30, 2017
The job with ITS is no longer a place of employment. It was located in the Saint Louis International Lambert Airport in Missouri. I had only worked there a year, and my time was ended by the government taking over.
Good place to start and learn E&I. Poor advancement opportunities.
E&I Technician, Forklift Operator, Operate Manlift (Current Employee) –  Theodore, ALDecember 28, 2017
I was able to learn a lot about E&I. The working conditions and working hours were fine. A young man, such as myself, with a family, needs a job with a benefits package that includes Health Insurance, 401 K, vacation and sick leave.
Pros
paid holidays
Cons
lack of benefits, comparatively low wages
trl. mech. (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ILDecember 26, 2017
eat out on Fridays everything there too work with. good people too work with machinery was not in the best of shape bald tires bent ladders etc. thank you for giving me this oppurtunity
good job
electrician helper (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GADecember 11, 2017
it was easy work no stress get the job done. they always help me find another job when my assignment ends, and they keep in touch with me. I currently check in with them to see if they have any openings.
Poor supervisory
Gate Controller (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNDecember 4, 2017
I was working and drivers came in intoxicated not by alcohol, but by drugs and let the trailers leave! I didn't feel safe with the truck-drivers that showed up under the influence of illegal drugs!
Archaic Staffing Company with overt tones of sexism, lackluster leadership
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHNovember 29, 2017
It's a staffing company that seems to beat dead horses of requisitions. I haven't ever seen Account Managers so disorganized and unprepared. Most of the employees are homegrown and have never experienced a corporate setting outside of this job, so there's very little diversity.
very condusive place to work.
ASSISTANT ITO MANAGER (Former Employee) –  LAGOS,NG/ACCRA ,GHNovember 21, 2017
this is the best place to work, where I received quarterly bonus, end of year bonus and13/ 14th month pay also got a salary review twice in a year.it could not have been better.
Stressful Work place
Technician (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MDNovember 8, 2017
The work was ok but management micromanage everything. You spend lot of time driving to the equipment. The are some many contractor for each equipment.
Productive fun place to work
Customer Service Representative and Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 24, 2017
The management style was the best part of working there because my daughter owned the company.
The hardest part was not being paid enough and no benefits.
Pros
workplace culture
Cons
low pay
Excellent to work for IT professional
IT Consultant NYS (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYSeptember 20, 2017
Excellent and fun work environment...The environment is conducive to growth and developing great technical skills. Highly recommended to anyone looking
Pros
Discount
Cons
A good place to work but require a lot of overtime due to the nature of the business.
Terminal Manager (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 11, 2017
A typical day was making sure all employees were operating safe and compliant with all policies and rules.
I learned how to forcast volume and production 72hrs out.
Management training helped me stay sharp.
The workplace culture was fast moving.
Having to plan production around equipment breakdowns
The most enjoyable part of the job was hitting all the targets and keeping the morale high.
Pros
Good benifits.
Cons
Quality of life short due to having to be available 7 days a week, 24hrs a day.
Its
Employee (Former Employee) –  Grand Junction, COSeptember 11, 2017
The people here are great people. They are all very knowledgable and everyone has skills that compliment the business. They are also willing to teach employees to the playing field is even
Challenging work environment; Enjoyed meeting new people and working as a team to expodite fresh food
Food Truck Team member (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 3, 2017
Preparing great food and providing great customer service, while meeting and serving people, is my idea of a perfect job. Unfortunately, when those efforts run parallel with lack of appreciation for employees, poor marketing and low energy from the owner, all of the positives sometimes seem to be swept under the rug ( For lack of better words)
Pros
Working as a team; Solving new problems; Cooking good food
Cons
Lack of manaement from owner; No marketing
Great job with great people.
Receptionist/Accounting (Current Employee) –  LaPorte, INAugust 23, 2017
I love this job. I feel I've learned more working here than in college. The position allows me to meet and interact with many different personality types. My bosses are wonderful people.
unhealthy employment conditions
Trailer Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 21, 2017
i work 10hr days 4 days a week
I've learned about structural repairing, electrical, tire remounts, driving a fork lift, driving a spotter, and diagnosing and repairing semi trailers.
Toxic Culture
Technology Worker (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 10, 2017
Good work / life balance however the culture is toxic, political and discouraging of new ideas. There are no consequences for bad behavior and compensation is low compared to the industry.
Great Place to Work
Hardware Installer (Former Employee) –  Lennox, SDAugust 9, 2017
Great place to work, very fast paces, a lot of fast paced physical labor is expected of you for just above minimum wage. If you like fast paced labor and like to travel a lot this job would suit you well.