ITU, Inc. and AbsorbTech, LLC Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Unorganized Management, Dated equipment
Past Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Neenah, WIJuly 13, 2017
The management here is very unorganized. Some days we have to get all things done in a short period of time. Some days we have to be idle and look for things to do. The management does not like to communicate with us if thing has changed. We just have to deal with the change at any cost. The equipment here is very dated and constantly broken down, and yet the company still want us to maintain the unreasonable hourly rate by using broken down equipment . Hot in summer and cold in winter. The building is small. Tuition reimbursement is a joke. If you are planning to become a maintenance technician , please don't even bother to ask for the tuition reimbursement. At the beginning, HR department act like they so concern about you, but months have gone by, you will just become forgotten. There is no advancement at all..... It is just another dumb job.
Pros
pay check
Cons
no advancement.
Horrible company
Warehouse (Current Employee) –  Sun Prairie, WIFebruary 21, 2017
What company in their right mind doesn't give a call back to someone. No company is worth working for if they are too lazy to let someone know about a position. HR is too lazy and can't do their job.
honest days pay for honest days work
Route Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  New Berlin, WINovember 24, 2015
very good company .family owned &operated deliver clean product &pick up soiled product . management works with you not against you