Iverify

Iverify Employer Reviews

Great coworkers
Protection Specialist (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCApril 19, 2014
Pros: coworkers
Cons: 30 min lunches, 10 min breakes and poor management.
The pay was alright but there was little room to grow a career with the company. The benefits package would take a large bite out of your paycheck and moral was low.
Productive place
Protection Specialist (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJanuary 12, 2014
Pros: the new friends and the security aspect of commercial businesses.
Cons: n/a
Working at Iverify wasn't so bad. I enjoyed the job duties, and meeting new people. At the time, the management could have been better, but I heard that they are under new management now and it is much better. I'm not sure, but I also have noticed that a lot of my old college school mates are working there and some of my old friends are still there, – more... so it must be a lot better.

I learned a lot while I was there. The only thing I regret is that with the management they had then is that when I got sick and was unable to work the shift I was working, they did not bother to see if I could be put on another shift. I resigned from my position because they told me that there was no opening on any other shift and a week after I left, they had a massive hiring fare where they were hiring on 1st and 2nd shift after telling me there was no openings. I felt that was a little unfair, but all is well. Still the job wasn't so bad and I did learn a lot about the Security aspects of Commercial Businesses. – less
productive work place
Protection Specialist (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJuly 17, 2013
Pros: pay check
Cons: days off
Fast and long work place for customer in retail.
Learn to listen, trouble shoot system.
Management need to communciate more with employees.
Co-worker are friendly.
Hardest part of job is trying to keep the customer happy by the end of shift.
VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!!!!!
Protection Specialist I (Former Employee), Charlotte,NCMay 5, 2013
Pros: medical benefits
Cons: a whole book can be written about the company
First off no I am not a mad former employee did not get fired I parted from the company to work for a new security company!

FYI- My training class of 8 people in June 2012 to now May 2013 there is only 2 people still at the company all of us quit and got better jobs this place is messy!
TURNOVER
There are two parts to the call center protection I side – more... and protection II this company is ridiculous they have a high turnover rate due to numerous issues! The job itself is not hard or too stressful it is the management and the directors and assistant director that makes this a terrible place of employment!
NO ADVANCEMENT
There is no room for advancement in the eight month period time I spent at Iverify they made all kinds of promises that the company was getting better!
WHAT IS WRONG AT IVERIFY?
There are 30 minute lunch breaks No pay raises (the management will lie they do not give raises) They show favortism in scheduling! generally people who they like get off by 7 pm and do not work the whole weekend! If you ask for a schedule change they will tell you they will work on it and the director will just bs you excuse me but true! On the weekends it is poorly staffed there is a handful of people left to work the second shift and that makes it impossible to meet productivity! Also on the weekends nobody cleans up the bathrooms so toilets are disgusting in the ladies room and there is paper towels overflowing from the filled up trash cans not being changed!
Management YELLS LITERALLY WHEN CALLS/SIGNALS ARE HOLDING THROUGHOUT THE CALL CENTER! THEY COME UP TO YOUR CPU WHILE YOUR AT BREAK TO SEE WHAT TIME YOU CLOCKED OUT AND THEY ALSO TELL YOU WHAT TIME TO TAKE LUNCH AND BREAKS! The management is unappreciative of their hardworkers and the higher ups walk past your desk and half of them will not speak to you I guess because they have an office lol!

All of this is true I would not like anybody to go through a terrible experience as I did good luck in your job endeavors but Iverify is a waste of time. – less
Beware
Former employee (Former Employee), CharlotteDecember 20, 2012
Pros: it was close to my house
Cons: poor management training and lack of communication
This company's intentions are good but the management is very unstable. The company lost out on a big contract and ended up laying off like 25 people...most being management employees. No good job security...be careful!!
Protection Specialist
Protection Specialist (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJune 11, 2012
There is currently limited advancement with this company. My direct supervisor is wonderful but the higher management is somewhat narrow minded.
Productive Security work
Protection Specialist (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMay 29, 2012
Remote security for Family Dollar, Citi Trends, from all over the country. Management is good.