Iverify Employee Reviews

Good job, nice people.
Protection Specialist (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 7, 2017
This isn't a bad job, it's easy enough and I have good coworkers. You get your typical issues with any corporate America job and there's always people complaining that it isn't 100% perfect but overall I've greatly enjoyed my time at Iverify. I came in, worked incredibly hard, and was promoted quickly. They're adding a lot of new accounts in my department and I can easily see how the companies growing. If you slack off they come down on you like a ton of bricks but honestly that's how it should be. Sorta wish we vetted a bit more with the hiring process as a lot of people get hired that leave me shaking my head. Pays ok but not great.
Pros
easy job, decent pay
Cons
picking up other peoples slack
Company is losing clients
Protection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 24, 2017
No employee morale, horrible management. Biggest concern is numbers. Company is losing accounts. Cares about employees a little.
Okay
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 28, 2016
Not someplace to build a career. Definitely don't depend on it to adequately support you financially. Culture is horrible. OT isn't solid. Turnover rate is astronomical.
Boring and Slow
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 6, 2016
I will be sitting at my desk waiting on calls to come in, but first when I get there I would have to find a desk to sit at and sometimes that would make me late with clocking in.
I loved working my job at this location.
PROTECTION SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 29, 2016
The hardest part of the job was working with people that didn't want to do any more work than what was the minimum. I learned the satisfaction of keeping people safe. I would work 8 to 14 hours a day.
benefits
ok place
Technical Support (Current Employee) –  charlotte ncOctober 8, 2015
Fun work place with supportive management. Not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. Decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big company. The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them. The office started to get crowded as the company grew and it was more difficult to get to know the new people. There was a lot of variety in what I did each day, ranging from the monotonous tasks to new projects that were challenging and exciting.
good place of work
Protection Specialist (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, North CarolinaSeptember 21, 2015
go in set up the computer, clock in at 8 a.m. make Guard Tours until 12. I have a 30 minute lunch, clock back in at 12:30 do Guard Tours for 4 more hours then clock out at 4:30.
Pros
lunch, interaction with new people
Cons
short breaks, compensation
Run!!!!!!!!!
Protection Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 21, 2014
a typical day at iverify is either making announcements or taking phones calls. The management there is aVERY unprofessional. They dont believe in employee/supervisor Confidentiality. If you tell them anything personal just be prepared to have it spread around the workplace by the end of the day. Supervisors there really don't know what they're doing, if you have a question they give you the run around due to the fact they don't know. One supervisor will tell you one thing and another supervisor will tell you something else. The male supervisor on second shift tends to flirt a lot with the females that he knows he can manipulate. The directors and HR clearly only are interested in the safety and security of themselves and ways to keep the company from being sued. The people at the job are just as messy. The pay was ok but as much money as the company makes they can pay people WAAYY better. You DONT get weekends off. They'll try to sway you with the "thought" of there being a chance to get on first shift but unless you make at least a 197% productivity you can kiss first shift goodbye. They make it sound reeaalllyyy good until you actually realize the real BS of the company. You get two 10 min breaks and a 30 min lunch break. The time you spend in "offline", "break", or "lunch" effects your productivity score. There are no such things as raises at this place. They have this thing called the Incentive plan. It's all about productivity and if you ask anyone how to increase your score be prepared for a run away because NO ONE knows how to keep a steady producitivity score. one  more... week you can have a score of 115% and get $50 and the next week you can make 135% and only get $23. There were a few truly nice people there but don't let your guards down. Trust No ONE! I can say the only good thing about this place is the healthcare benefits.  less
Pros
Cigna Healthcare
Cons
Everything else
Great coworkers
Protection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 19, 2014
The pay was alright but there was little room to grow a career with the company. The benefits package would take a large bite out of your paycheck and moral was low.
Pros
coworkers
Cons
30 min lunches, 10 min breakes and poor management.
Productive place
Protection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 12, 2014
Working at Iverify wasn't so bad. I enjoyed the job duties, and meeting new people. At the time, the management could have been better, but I heard that they are under new management now and it is much better. I'm not sure, but I also have noticed that a lot of my old college school mates are working there and some of my old friends are still there, so it must be a lot better.

I learned a lot while I was there. The only thing I regret is that with the management they had then is that when I got sick and was unable to work the shift I was working, they did not bother to see if I could be put on another shift. I resigned from my position because they told me that there was no opening on any other shift and a week after I left, they had a massive hiring fare where they were hiring on 1st and 2nd shift after telling me there was no openings. I felt that was a little unfair, but all is well. Still the job wasn't so bad and I did learn a lot about the Security aspects of Commercial Businesses.
Pros
The new friends and the Security aspect of Commercial Businesses.
Cons
N/A
productive work place
Protection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 17, 2013
Fast and long work place for customer in retail.
Learn to listen, trouble shoot system.
Management need to communciate more with employees.
Co-worker are friendly.
Hardest part of job is trying to keep the customer happy by the end of shift.
Pros
pay check
Cons
days off
Very unprofessional!!!!!!
Protection Specialist I (Former Employee) –  Charlotte,NCMay 5, 2013
First off no I am not a mad former employee did not get fired I parted from the company to work for a new security company!

FYI- My training class of 8 people in June 2012 to now May 2013 there is only 2 people still at the company all of us quit and got better jobs this place is messy!
TURNOVER
There are two parts to the call center protection I side and protection II this company is ridiculous they have a high turnover rate due to numerous issues! The job itself is not hard or too stressful it is the management and the directors and assistant director that makes this a terrible place of employment!
NO ADVANCEMENT
There is no room for advancement in the eight month period time I spent at Iverify they made all kinds of promises that the company was getting better!
WHAT IS WRONG AT IVERIFY?
There are 30 minute lunch breaks No pay raises (the management will lie they do not give raises) They show favortism in scheduling! generally people who they like get off by 7 pm and do not work the whole weekend! If you ask for a schedule change they will tell you they will work on it and the director will just bs you excuse me but true! On the weekends it is poorly staffed there is a handful of people left to work the second shift and that makes it impossible to meet productivity! Also on the weekends nobody cleans up the bathrooms so toilets are disgusting in the ladies room and there is paper towels overflowing from the filled up trash cans not being changed!
Management YELLS LITERALLY WHEN CALLS/SIGNALS ARE HOLDING THROUGHOUT THE CALL CENTER! THEY COME UP TO YOUR CPU WHILE
  more... YOUR AT BREAK TO SEE WHAT TIME YOU CLOCKED OUT AND THEY ALSO TELL YOU WHAT TIME TO TAKE LUNCH AND BREAKS! The management is unappreciative of their hardworkers and the higher ups walk past your desk and half of them will not speak to you I guess because they have an office lol!

All of this is true I would not like anybody to go through a terrible experience as I did good luck in your job endeavors but Iverify is a waste of time.
Pros
Medical Benefits
Cons
A whole book can be written about the company
Beware
Former employee (Former Employee) –  CharlotteDecember 20, 2012
This company's intentions are good but the management is very unstable. The company lost out on a big contract and ended up laying off like 25 people...most being management employees. No good job security...be careful!!
Pros
it was close to my house
Cons
poor management training and lack of communication
Protection Specialist
Protection Specialist (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 11, 2012
There is currently limited advancement with this company. My direct supervisor is wonderful but the higher management is somewhat narrow minded.
Productive Security work
Protection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 29, 2012
Remote security for Family Dollar, Citi Trends, from all over the country. Management is good.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Iverify. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6