Iverify Employee Reviews

poor
Protection Specialist (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 9, 2018
This was a job I loved because of the overtime now its just a low paying job that feels like a dead end no raises very low pay terrible management the hardest part about the job is going to it everyday the most enjoyable part is the people whom I work with, also the job it self is very laid back no problems there.
Insurance is very high and out of pocket was extremely high
Senior Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Chanhassen, MNJanuary 1, 2018
No job security, poor employee treatment and very poor money management. They continued to replace employees and upper management so they could never get a good company management
Cons
Healthcare- long hours - no appreciation for extra work
Not very well managed
Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Chanhassen, MNDecember 19, 2017
This company is a sinking ship. Has a history of unable to pay vendors and subcontractors. Company has been poorly managed and people are overworked and under appreciated. Managers consistently pile on work without compensation. There have been people who have worked for the company for upwards of 10 years with no merit raise or cost of living increases. Benefits are poor and very expensive although they have fair vacation and PTO for full time employees. I loved the functions of my job and was appreciated by the customers and subcontractors but felt ignored or shunned by upper management. Best to do marginal work and keep you head down then be noticed because those who cared and wanted to bring positive change were all escorted off the job including people with a 30 years with the company.
Pros
good vacation and PTO
Cons
pay, benefits, job security
Protection Specialist (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 9, 2017
The work enviroment was productive there was a lack management and the hours were not suitable for a mother with small children. Overall the job is decent but its no room for growth.
benefits
Cons
hours
Very stressful
Protection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 21, 2017
Job was very stressful.There is no work life balance at iverify.Environment was not professional.You will meet a lot of people working here. As the company is unable to maintain employees for long periods of time.
Lack of training
Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Chanhassen, MNOctober 20, 2017
This would be a great position if there was any kind of training past the first week. We just lost a ton of seasoned employees and now nobody really knows what they're doing.
Pros
Hour lunch
Cons
Stressful, scattered work
Iverify is
Protection Specialist (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaOctober 3, 2017
I enjoyed this job until management became unorganized. This company did not care about their employees. The bed bugs. Provided promotions to trainers who don’t know how to run a business. When the job was stressful you can tell in management face. This place is just going downhill because, of the people they have running it.
Pros
Meet great people
very relaxed
PROTECTION SPECIALIST 2 (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 8, 2017
job was very relaxed an manager friendly. the breaks were very flexible. mostly a full time job and its located on the southside of charlotte. this job is also very fulfilling.
Good job, nice people.
Protection Specialist (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 4, 2017
This isn't a bad job, it's easy enough and I have good coworkers. You get your typical issues with any corporate America job and there's always people complaining that it isn't 100% perfect but overall I've greatly enjoyed my time at Iverify. I came in, worked incredibly hard, and was promoted quickly. They're adding a lot of new accounts in my department and I can easily see how the companies growing. If you slack off they come down on you like a ton of bricks but honestly that's how it should be. Pays ok but not great.
Pros
easy job, decent pay
Cons
job can at times become stressful
Great changes making this an excellent place to work
Staff (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 24, 2017
The company has gone through a lot of change and now has some new leadership on the team that is being driving by the new CEO. He is making immediate change (all positive) and changing things around here. Incentives, reviews, recognition, etc. People who are working hard and getting the recognition they deserve. It's getting fun around here...
Great working with diverse clientele in the Security Alarm business. Wonderful interaction/integration of skills.
Protection Specialist III (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 27, 2017
I loved this type of work that involved working with many different types of clientele in the Security Alarm Business. It is a 24/7, 365/year service that involves three shifts. The positive aspects included one-on-one customer service, monitoring, making in-store announcements, working with clientele representative to prevent/report burglaries/robberies/shoplifting, reporting & documentation. Working with first responders in getting assistance to clientele as requested. Working as a team with co-workers and supervision, when necessary to complete tasks.
Pros
Recognition, working with your schedule changes.
Cons
Short breaks, short lunch, time away from desk not flexible enough for type of work involved.
meh
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 25, 2017
It was a decent experience. A way to make some money. Nothing else. I met a lot of nice people and some of the older management staff were really noble. I would not recommend the job to anyone, however. My experience was mainly an unpleasant one.
Very good work atmosphere
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 26, 2017
Iverify is a security monitoring center my daily duties are to make sure different store locations are safe.And if anything suspicious is going on that i see i must dispatch police.
Innovative
National Account Executive (Current Employee) –  NationwideApril 18, 2017
Great new products and services. Tech support team and call center are outstanding. Flexible product offers bugs allow proposals to include many OEM vendors
Pros
Great management
Cons
Retail brick mortar vertical target market is contracting because of online markets (Amazon)
It's a job
Protection Specialist I (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 5, 2017
The morale at this place is terribly low. There are a few supervisors that go above and beyond to support the specialist.... others speak to you in a very condescending manner. At the end of the day it provides to keep a you afloat
Official response from Iverify
July 24, 2017

Iverify is a different company from what is posted in these old reviews. I suggest reviewing Glassdoor for a recent view of what Iverify is like today. The new CEO has a 100% approval rating and the average rating for the past six reviews is 4.5 with rating titles such as; "Positive Management and Positive Direction,” “Growing company with a lot of opportunity!,” “Great People. Great Company,” “Great Strides Ahead,” and “Excellent things are happening around here.” This is a new Iverify with new recognition programs, formalized review process, career path options, and growth opportunities as the company grows and leads the industry in life safety, loss prevention, cyber breach reduction, and brand protection for some of the largest brands in the country.

Iverify
N/A (Former Employee) –  CharlotteMarch 28, 2017
A company that has gone through much change in recent times. While working for Iverify we had many issues, some that were related to the nature of the job, and some leadership. If issues were corrected it could be a better place to work.
Productive helping environment
Protective Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 20, 2017
Iverify has great workers an staf that are will to work with you in any situation whether its car trouble and u need a schedule change, or just help with the Job and m oving up in positions!
Pros
Pay was great, it really a great environment, great people to be around and work with are very helpful.
Cons
Schedule.
Easy job, bad management
Protection Specialist III (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 18, 2017
The position is easy but the management makes the job difficult. This is a job where you work with intentions of collecting a check. There is no room for advancement and the workplace culture is unprofessional. When you first enter the position, you are required to work second-shift hours and most likely weekends.
Pros
Easy position
Cons
Hours, Benefits, Management
Good job, nice people.
Protection Specialist (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 7, 2017
This isn't a bad job, it's easy enough and I have good coworkers. You get your typical issues with any corporate America job and there's always people complaining that it isn't 100% perfect but overall I've greatly enjoyed my time at Iverify. I came in, worked incredibly hard, and was promoted quickly. They're adding a lot of new accounts in my department and I can easily see how the companies growing. If you slack off they come down on you like a ton of bricks but honestly that's how it should be. Sorta wish we vetted a bit more with the hiring process as a lot of people get hired that leave me shaking my head. Pays ok but not great.
Pros
easy job, decent pay
Cons
picking up other peoples slack
Its a job!
Protection Specialist (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 2, 2017
The job overall is very easy although its very repetitive. Unfortunately, it is very unorganized and there is no structure. Management have their picks, so they tend to "get away " with a lot. There is also a lot of cattiness which makes it feel like high school at times. Morale is low because the company is not for the employees. The only thing that I can say is that it is what it is as far as having a job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Iverify. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8