Ivesco

Ivesco Employer Reviews

Enjoyable, comfortable working environment
Territory Manager (Former Employee), Boise, IDJune 9, 2014
Loved being on the road, working with existing and seeking new clients. My ISRs were always available and helpful.
Dysfunctional
Accounting (Former Employee), Iowa Falls, IAJune 6, 2014
Nice people to work with, but disorganized management structure.
Credit and Collections
Credit/ Collections Receivable Administrator (Former Employee), Springdale, ARApril 23, 2014
get on the phone day to day, collecting money from our poultry, beef and sheep ii needed to, which included various payment places. A lot of negotiating skills.
Need to be productive and efficient in a fast pace environment
Warehouse Manager (Current Employee), Mankato, MNMarch 17, 2014
Pros: good benefits, good operational hours, great work environment
Cons: branch is closing, moving to shakopee, mn
Typical day at work, is a fast pace environment, days are end loaded to meet the needs of the business.
I've learned that communication is the best way to succeed. Understanding your employees, best way to get the most productivity from them is to know them.
Co-workers are your biggest asset, without them, you will not succeed.
The hardest part of the – more... job is being able to have everyone on the same page, everyone working together, when times are busy.
The most enjoyable part of the job is, too be rewarded for hard work, knowing we did everything we could to be efficient and effective. Working with great people and enjoying my job to the fullest. – less
It's very open and the people there sre close almost like family
Floater (Former Employee), Iowa Falls, IAMarch 8, 2014
Hardwork and desire everyone one comes in with positivity no matter how they actually feel ready to work and get the job done.
hard working company
Floater/picker/packer (Current Employee), Iowa Falls, IADecember 2, 2013
strictly businesses. Everyone is people friend and interacts with each other like a big happy family but the objective is always the main priority and they get it down no matter the circumstances.
Order Selector
Order Puller (Former Employee), Warsaw, NCJuly 17, 2013
Pros: off every weekend
Cons: really didnt make the hrs
A typical day at work is ok. I learned that working as a team is a plus. Management was ok. Co workers I got along with. The hardest part of my job is when lifting over 80lbs of material.
All I did was post payments.
Payment Processor (Former Employee), Springdale, ARJune 11, 2013
Pros: didnt have to think
Cons: no challenge at all
No challenge here, just posted payments that came in. Just a fill in job, they needed help catching up.
Boring, not much room for advancement
Veterinary Sales Representative (Former Employee), Zebulon, NCFebruary 18, 2013
The job was remote, not a strong sense of team. There weren't many opportunities for advancement.
Outside sales representative
Sales Representative/Sales Manager (Former Employee), Harrisonburg, VAAugust 22, 2012
Traveled to existing and perspective customers to take orders and promote sales of programs and new products. This is a very rewarding job since even though I did report to a mangager I was basically my own boss. I made my own schedule and the only report management cared about was the sales numbers at the end of the month.