Ivesco Employee Reviews in United States

Nice animal supply company
Warehouse Technician and Returns Assistant (Former Employee) –  Iowa Falls, IAMay 24, 2015
It was a repetitive job. They had great benefits. Learned how to operate a fork lift, pallet jack, and shrink wrapper. Also you learn how to pay attention to the description of items. i enjoyed working in the returns department.
Pros
Good benefits, relaxing environment
Cons
Pay freeze since economy went down a little
It was a fun place to work. The people I wrked with were very fun and I developed friendships out side of work.
PPS (Former Employee) –  Mankato, MNDecember 27, 2014
I like the work because of the exercise I got on a daily because of all the walking and lifting I did I lost 20lbs in 3 months. The hardest part was some of the management didn't manage very well. When the company got bought out we were told we would keep our jobs and 5 months later they closed the Mankato location.
Pros
the exercise and some of the people i worked with.
Cons
some of the management
Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Warsaw, NCJune 1, 2015
I would average 400 hundred miles daily. I was basically a LTL driver. I would deliver animal supplies to businesses within eastern North Carolina.
Need to be productive and efficient in a fast pace environment
Warehouse Manager (Current Employee) –  Mankato, MNMarch 17, 2014
Typical day at work, is a fast pace environment, days are end loaded to meet the needs of the business.
I've learned that communication is the best way to succeed. Understanding your employees, best way to get the most productivity from them is to know them.
Co-workers are your biggest asset, without them, you will not succeed.
The hardest part of the job is being able to have everyone on the same page, everyone working together, when times are busy.
The most enjoyable part of the job is, too be rewarded for hard work, knowing we did everything we could to be efficient and effective. Working with great people and enjoying my job to the fullest.
Pros
good benefits, good operational hours, great work environment
Cons
branch is closing, moving to shakopee, mn
Outside sales representative
Sales Representative/Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Harrisonburg, VAAugust 22, 2012
Traveled to existing and perspective customers to take orders and promote sales of programs and new products. This is a very rewarding job since even though I did report to a mangager I was basically my own boss. I made my own schedule and the only report management cared about was the sales numbers at the end of the month.
used to be a great place
Outside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  SouthJuly 5, 2014
Absolutely amazing family company that put the employees first. Best place I have had ever worked...until the merger with MWI. Employees suddenly became expendable and the margins and stock prices were all that mattered.
Pros
ivesco management
Cons
mwi upper management
Challenge
Operations Controller (Former Employee) –  Iowa Falls, IAJanuary 29, 2015
Challenging company on many facets, and allowed me to develop professionally.
Order Selector
Order Puller (Former Employee) –  Warsaw, NCJuly 17, 2013
A typical day at work is ok. I learned that working as a team is a plus. Management was ok. Co workers I got along with. The hardest part of my job is when lifting over 80lbs of material.
Pros
off every weekend
Cons
really didnt make the hrs
hard working company
Floater/picker/packer (Current Employee) –  Iowa Falls, IADecember 2, 2013
strictly businesses. Everyone is people friend and interacts with each other like a big happy family but the objective is always the main priority and they get it down no matter the circumstances.
Credit and Collections
Credit/ Collections Receivable Administrator (Former Employee) –  Springdale, ARApril 23, 2014
get on the phone day to day, collecting money from our poultry, beef and sheep ii needed to, which included various payment places. A lot of negotiating skills.
It's very open and the people there sre close almost like family
Floater (Former Employee) –  Iowa Falls, IAMarch 8, 2014
Hardwork and desire everyone one comes in with positivity no matter how they actually feel ready to work and get the job done.
Enjoyable, comfortable working environment
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDJune 9, 2014
Loved being on the road, working with existing and seeking new clients. My ISRs were always available and helpful.
All I did was post payments.
Payment Processor (Former Employee) –  Springdale, ARJune 11, 2013
No challenge here, just posted payments that came in. Just a fill in job, they needed help catching up.
Pros
didnt have to think
Cons
no challenge at all
Boring, not much room for advancement
Veterinary Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Zebulon, NCFebruary 18, 2013
The job was remote, not a strong sense of team. There weren't many opportunities for advancement.
Dysfunctional
Accounting (Former Employee) –  Iowa Falls, IAJune 6, 2014
Nice people to work with, but disorganized management structure.