iVision

iVision Employer Reviews

IT professional with 17 years of experience comprised of networks, project\program management, and cyber security.
IT Project Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 16, 2014
Excellent technical troubleshooting skills; capable of evaluating technical problems and applying appropriate solutions in a timely matter. Active Top Secret\SCI security clearance.
Awesome work environment
Temporary Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 29, 2014
Working at iVision has been a great opportunity. The people who work there and the working environment are great! I have had fun working here so far and hope to become permanent.
Tough to get used to
Senior Exchange Engineer (contractor) (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 15, 2014
Management needs change.No WFH days. Great co-workers. Great customers
Highly rigorous competitive company
Project Coordinator/Project Scheduler (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 13, 2014
Pros: nice and highly intelligent people
Cons: healthcare choices and cost
When I started, it was a newly created position that never got leveraged properly with all management buy in. I had 6 managers in a 3 year period and lots of different job responsibilities.
I had a great ride at iVision and met some amazing people and now have friends for life.
Great service and learning experince
Student Optician (Current Employee), Newmarket, ONDecember 20, 2013
-A typical day a work would begin withme opening the store, turing on the equipment, punching in, checking emails, doing receiving, morning cash count then cleaning. Throughout the day I would egde jobs, make sales, dispense, and shadow the optician. During close I would do the settlement, cash count, clean the store again, ensure all equipment is off then lock up.
-I learnt alot about the store mentality and how to run shop. I also learned alot of interpersonal skills which made it easier to make sales.
-My management and co-workers were all very knowledgeable about the industry an i enjoy all of their company. They are extremely educated about the industry and are amazing people to work with.
-The hardest part of my job is trying to voice my opinion to a customer that has their heart set on a different product. It is my job to educate the patient on which products would be best appropriate to their specific situation.
-The most enjoyable part of my job would have to be customers returing to the store just tell me how happy they are with their new glasses or contacts and the service the encountered here.