iVox Solutions Employee Reviews in United States

Fun environment and great place to make money
Sales representative SEM (Former Employee) –  Palm City, FLDecember 3, 2015
It was one of the few call centers out there where you actually didn't have a supervisor breathing down your neck. They gave each employee the space that they needed to focus on the customers as individuals. I learned a lot about rebuttals, probing questions, and empathizing with customers. My coworkers were like a close knit family and even now, I am still in contact with many of them although I no longer work there.
The most difficult part of the job were the belligerent angry customers that didn't even want you to find a solution they were just looking for someone to yell at, and the customers that didn't have any money but insisted on getting their service set up.
The most enjoyable part of the job were definitely the commissions, incentives, the 1 hour lunch break, and chipolte sundays (when we all had chipolte for lunch every sunday due to a lack of call volume.)
Pros
1 hour lunch break, incentives, amazing commission structure
Cons
high call volume, under staffing, disgruntled customers
productive and competitive work environment, just lacking organization
Inbound Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Palm City, FLAugust 17, 2015
Sales were easy to come by and there were extremely supportive co-workers to help you learn the system. All about the numbers and for the most part, a popularity contest, hence the lack of growth throughout the last few years.
Pros
represented large and successful companies, great concept for a company
Cons
poorly managed, promised and hour lunch due to transportation issues and rarely given
productive and fun working environment
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Palm City, FLAugust 3, 2015
Ivox solutions is a great place to work, great opportunity to advance and better yourself in life. Management is very supportive, they push you to do better every day
Pros
good salary, great working environment
Just no
Inside Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Palm City, FLJuly 21, 2015
When you really need a job, you'll put up with a lot more than you'd think...here's what working at ivox is like:

Have to park in the back lot and take a shuttle to the building. When the shuttle breaks down we ride a golf cart through the woods.

Put your stuff in lockers, walk through a metal detector. For cell phones, not weapons.

Take calls and sell services. The calls part isn't so bad honestly. The campaign is for a power company that transfers customers setting up power to us to sell them tv, internet, and home phone. People don't appreciate being transferred like that, or solicited to when they're just trying to have lights turned on (especially when they think they're paying a deposit) but they're usually pleasant southerners and midwesterners who respect you if you talk to them respectfully. Coworkers are good people also.

Management...or micro-management I should say. If you're not selling Direct TV then they treat you like poo and no one will help you. Management and HR are pretty unhelpful in general. Lots of blank stares, rude comments, and not doing anything but standing in huddles talking to each other. They think they're hot stuff but are all a bunch of ham sandwiches hold the mayo.

2 15 min breaks and 45 min lunch. Or an hour..or 30 min depending on the day. You won't know until someone tells you - if they tell you anything. Try to contact them by phone and the mailboxes are all full and your call is dropped. No communication

Pay is higher than regular call centers in the area but it's not worth it, especially because they take forever to
  more... pay you and can't get direct deposit right. Study your checks and pay attention to your hours is all I'll say. Also when you get your check CASH IT ASAP. They bounce...like a rubber ball.

Poor management/hr, bounced checks, no organization whatsoever. If you like BS it's a good place but like, no thank you. It may not sound too bad to you but you'd have to have worked there to know how awful that place truly is.
Pros
paycheck, free lunch once a week
Cons
management, hr, no organization, bounced payroll checks
too many balloons
Sales (Former Employee) –  Palm cityJuly 21, 2015
I worked at this place for about a year. Was a sales representative and promoted to supervisor. Upper management is filled with a bunch of Chiefs. They lie to you if you are a rep, about your pay mainly. Sometimes checks are late, sometimes checks don't show up. Most of the times checks bounce. place is a joke, but was a big help to make ends meet when I needed most. Pretty stressful, but just deal with it if you really need a job.
terrible environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLJune 2, 2015
this place is a HORRIBLE place to work, bounced pay checks every pay period, they promised us direct deposit, which never happened, the management was, in many of our opinions were bullies, fraudulent is the best description of ivox, just look at their past, promises they made were never met.
Pros
yeah, a free lunch every now and then, and then get back to work---hurry
Cons
everything, i hated walking through the in door in the morning, total negativity from almost all employees...oh, and the bounced payroll checks didn't help either...how do we pay our bills...don't go
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Palm City, FLMarch 13, 2015
productive work place, competitive wages commissions is great. business attire is a must you are guaranteed to work your entire 40 hours a week.
Pros
commissions, lunch breaks
Cons
managment
no comment
sales associate (Current Employee) –  palm city, floridaMarch 3, 2015
This is not a company that I would recommend to professional friends of mine. It can be very disorganized at times and the communication is poor.
Cons
no communication
Great friendly work environment.Great managers
Tier 1 Rep (Current Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLNovember 16, 2014
The only main problems with this employment is that the pay is low and it is new so the rules change on a daily basis.
Pros
hour long lunch with 8 hour work day . very easy work
Cons
no benefits. low pay. change daily
Good Place to work
Quality Assurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Palm City, FlAugust 23, 2014
Typical call center
Guaranteed hours
Sufficient overtime offered
Not compensated enough for job done
Pros
free pizza or donuts once per month
Cons
shortened breaks
fun workplace
Customer Service & Tech Support Rep (Former Employee) –  Palm City, FLJune 13, 2014
answered telephones, posted payments, customer service.
great employees, fun, great place to work. a lot of fun!
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Palm City, FLApril 16, 2014
Help/answer customer's questions about cell phone and about service. Configure customers Internet/MMS/SMS on their cell phone.
Ivox was a company that gave everyone a chance to work
Handle supervisor (Former Employee) –  Palm City, FLOctober 22, 2013
While working there i learned to do work as I was a supervisor, I calmed down situations regarding upset customers
bad
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Palm City, FLOctober 6, 2013
very unorganized
bad security doesn't know what they are doing
chill managers
fun employess
but very unorganized
pay could be way better
and there is no windoows
Would love to have advanced
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Palm City, FLSeptember 26, 2013
I loved this job, it was my first experience with with a team of my own and having one on one interaction. I learned about data entry,processing,quotas. There was not much interaction with management with employees, the coworkers were willing to help me learn the systems. The hardest part of the job was getting laid off.
Pros
interaction with patients
Cons
low income
Very busy productive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLAugust 12, 2013
Strengthened my customer service skills and I was able to learn how to handle difficult situations effectively.
quality employer with supportive management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Palm City, FLAugust 5, 2013
9 hour shifts that were continuously monitored for quality.
learned about the cell phone industry and how to relay the information to the customers.
management was always available for any questions
my co-workers were very knowledgeable and willing to help.
hardest part of the job was not taking it personally when a customer was very upset.
the enjoyable part of the job was being able to resolve the customers issues
Enjoyable fun and professional
Customer Care Professional (Former Employee) –  Palm City, FLApril 15, 2013
A typical day at this company is fill with excitment when it comes to the HR staff and management. However, in my department work was always fun. I've learned how to overcome my fear of communicating in a more suffient way to the employees and how to handle my job without being manage(micromanage). I love my co-workers we were more like family which made it more exciting to come to work. The hardest part of the job was being laid off and the job being sent over seas. The most enjoyable part is company holiday pay, incentives, job cookouts.
It Was OK until we joined with Tracfone
customer service rep simple mobile (Former Employee) –  palm cityJanuary 7, 2013
it was ok i enjoyed it the 3 months i was there they closed down it wasnt really professional at all
very great place to work at.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Palm City, FLJanuary 3, 2013
*i would go in 10 minutes before clocking in and would sign on the computer, leave everything set and then would clock in and sign in to take the calls
* i learned how to manage various types of issues the customers were having with the service provided and how to satisfy angry customers
* the management was great and the supervisors were very helpfull when there were things the reps. didn't know.
*my co-workers were very friendly and helpful too if it was needed.
* the hardest part of the job was when there were issues with the service and there was nothing else i could do with the customer.
* the most enjoyable part was when a customer was satisfied with the service.