IWCO Direct Employee Reviews

Fast pace
Machine Operator I (Former Employee) –  Elm City, NCFebruary 15, 2018
The company was an all out good company to work for u cold advance out their they had great job openings they would train u for different jobs if u wanted to advance
Pros
Advancement
Cons
12 hours shifts
Third Shift Factory Job
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Hamburg, PAJanuary 6, 2018
I sit and watch print quality on a Inkjet machine. I go to different departments to help with numbers when there is not enough people in other departments. I currently work in the department Inkjet where i would work on Sitex, 3900 and laser printing machines. In other departments I do every 1/2 hour quality checks on folding machines and inserting machines.
Pros
3 breaks from long hour shift
Cons
Work can be tedious and can hurt joins, long standing hours
Easy to learn with advancement options
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Hamburg, PAJanuary 6, 2018
IWCO was a good place to work. They pay was decent. The health insurance was great. The management were quick to help and they also gave recognition when it was deserved. 12 hour shifts were a little hard to get used to at first but the days off were worth it. They helped me out a lot with personal issues. I would definitely recommend them.
Great place to work.
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Chanhassen, MNJanuary 5, 2018
Fast pace environment, always on the go, friendly staff and management takes care of the employees. Benefits are better than other places, 401K and great paid time off packages.
boooooo
Material handler, shipping clerk, (Former Employee) –  Chanhassen, MN 55317December 17, 2017
did not enjoy my time here. worked to death. yelled at mandatory surprise overtime. safety violations everywhere and an non existent management team when you needed them
team enviroment
MACHINE OPERATOR AND MATERIAL HANDLER (Former Employee) –  Hamburg, PADecember 3, 2017
The company was a team environment workplace. The management was okay depended which supervisor you had and how hard you worked. The hardest part of the job is really the 12 hours or working more harder at night and was schedule sometimes 4 days in a row. the most enjoyable part of the job is having fun and getting along with your coworkers.
Pros
friendly coworkers working together
Cons
the schdule
the stress got too bad
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Hamburg, PANovember 28, 2017
too much production not enough people they wanted quality and a eyes like a spider that has a lot of eyes and also arms like an octopus they wanted good work but not really they wanted production
Pros
the 50 dollar gift card for thanksgiving and meet alot of nice people
Cons
stress got alot worse
Fun place to work.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Hamburg, PANovember 16, 2017
I had good quality work but got fired because I didnt work fast enough. Great co workers. Got a long with them. I didnt like most of the management. Worked long 12 hours shifts. Great pay..great benefits.
Cons
Short breaks long hours poor management
Direct Mail Production
Mail Inserter Operator / Spoilage & Recovery Clerk (Former Employee) –  Chanhassen, MNNovember 10, 2017
This is one of the largest Direct Mail printing companies in the US. Although I worked in the letter-shop, which is the most stressful and physically demanding department of the company. The company as a whole is not a bad place. If you can find your way into the Print Building (Chan 1) your life and PAY will be greater. They have 2 other locations in Pennsylvania and their secondary location in Little Falls MN (which is their mail drop point), and closed down their operations in Texas & California, moving MOST of their production to their Chanhassen location consisting of 3 buildings.
Pros
Great benefits, and AWESOME health insurance
Cons
Low pay, High Stress, massive work hour requirements.
Srong workforce with alot of work and great hours
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Reading, PANovember 1, 2017
I begin my day at work by coming to work early to stay organize. My job duties are to make sure we put out quality mail. I learned a lot from my job, but most importantly I learn how to be patient. The management is great with understanding our work needs, and improving our work task to help us get better results with numbers. The hardest part of my job is not the hardest part of my job. I love everything I do, and the most enjoyable part of y job is the friendship that I had made with my co-workers.
Pros
having your breaks and lunches paid for, and working 12 shifts
Cons
pay could be better
Quality Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  Chanhassen, MNOctober 11, 2017
offers job security with a great company. I commute 75 miles for 3 years in order to work here. Advancement oppurtinies, hiring within, and cross training.
Pros
Advancement oppurtunities, hire within, cross training.
Good company to work for
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Hamburg, PAOctober 5, 2017
Great company to work for. My management were very nice, approachable, and helpful. The work was easy. It did become very monotonous but it wasn't bad. They train you and supply you with the necessary tools to effectively do your job.
Pros
good work/ life balance
Must work 12 shifts
Setup technician (Former Employee) –  Hamburg, PASeptember 13, 2017
Must work 12 shifts, 24-7-365. Couldn't tell you in advance if you MIGHT have a holiday off. Lots of OT if you're interested in making good money. Not good if you want regular time off.
poor managment and leasds
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Little Falls, MNSeptember 13, 2017
favoritism and child games from management and team leads, not fair to those whom actually do job correctly. manager on B shift is not easy to get along with especially once you get on bad side you stay there no coming back.
Archaic
Sales (Current Employee) –  Chanhassen, MNAugust 31, 2017
Stuck in the past and not a progressive or forward thinking company. Management is poor because they are not strong and fail to stand up for their employees.
Buena coordinación y muy largas jornadas laborales
Mail Sorter (Former Employee) –  Hamburg, PAAugust 24, 2017
Buena coordinación y división del trabajo. Es un buen lugar para trabajar pero los shift son muy largos. Esto resta productividad a los empleados y se traduce en más errores en las jornadas laborales y menos producción.
Pros
Seguro médico
Cons
Muchas horas de pies
C# and WPF for major Intranet Effort
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chanhassen, MNAugust 10, 2017
Created ground-up Intranet for this marketing company that modernized several decades of typical company practice as it resolved around collecting resident addresses for many mass-marketing and printing campaigns.
Fast paced
Machine Operator I (Former Employee) –  Little Falls, MNAugust 4, 2017
Fast paced and competitive work. It's a place you can enjoy or hate, work up a sweat or be bored. Success at the company is up to you. Includes good benefits.
Its a nice compay to work for
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Hamburg, PAAugust 3, 2017
If I didn't live an hour away I would still be working there. It is a nice company to work for and I got along with the employees. I was the distance I traveled.
hard but a really good career
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Hamburg, PAAugust 2, 2017
its really fasted paced but the day goes by so fast and they pay really well. I would recommen this job to nyone who loves hard work and a fast paced job.