IWS

IWS United States Employee Reviews

Productive and fun place to work for
Warranty Specialist (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLDecember 7, 2014
Pros: gift cards, free lunches
Cons: no promotions
Great staff, benefits were great. Worked there for over 4 years and I learned a lot and met some good people that made it sometimes feel like we were family. I learned about warranties and what is is like to be in the car industry.
Young company Growing to quickly
Top Hand (Current Employee), Kaufman, TXOctober 3, 2014
Pros: keeps you in shape
Cons: industry with most fatalities
IWS is an alright company to work for i have learned a lot but I am under payed for my line of work. there are many of times when job equipment is very unorganized in shop causing jobs to take longer than they should. Some of the management are unqualified for there positions and are no help to the crews when they need guidance on what needs to be done. i enjoy most of my co-workers we all get along and work very well with each other i like teaching green hands how to do what i do anywhere from working on the tower to hanging off the tower. the hardest part of my job honestly would have to be the climb and man handling heavy equipment to while hanging from the tower. what i enjoy most about my job would have to be the peacefulness of being 400 ft in the air and just taking in the scenery.
AWFUL
Trucking dispatcher (Former Employee), Tuscaloosa, ALJuly 16, 2014
This place sucked. I was hired for this job thru a temp agency. The job was suppose to be a temp-hire position after 90 days, with pay increase. I did my 90 days only to learn that I was not going to be hired on full time and my pay was going to stay the same. I later learned after quitting that the reason I was not ever offered the full time position was because the lady that hired me thru the temp agency was the fiancé of my boss at the company. I also learned that the longer that she kept me on her payroll the more money she received, so she never had the intentions on converting me to full time with the company.. AGAIN THIS COMPANY IS A MESS!!!!
Great Company
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Moody, ALMay 6, 2014
Good benefits and pay. Liked working there. Nice people and bosses. Really liked working there.
work load great
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Moody, ALApril 6, 2014
always something to do and people to help when need it good pay and benifits
Fast Paced
Client Services/Creative (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZMay 7, 2013
Fast paced environment, work on a lot of cool projects. Get to work with talented people, for a variety of big name clients in Phoenix and throughout the country. Great experience.
Steady work
Clamp Truck Operator (Former Employee), Cottonton, ALNovember 17, 2012
Pros: good work
Cons: employee morale
I actually enjoyed working for IWS. The benefits package is good but there in NO JOB SECURITY here. The management openly talks about writing people up every chance they get and are constantly openly threatening peoples jobs. I found the best way to combat this was to just stay busy and never had to worry. Others weren't so lucky.
Fast Pace productive enviroment
Forklift Operator (Current Employee), Moody, ALJuly 13, 2012
Pros: revolving shift
Cons: not enough pay for production
Operate lift to restore product to warehouse. Management is really good. Safety is first priority.
Great work environment, wonderful employees, top of the line work
Account Executive (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 9, 2012
IWS is an incredible company with a massive reach in the community. The amount of resources provided in addition to a smart and innovative group of employees is beyond impressive.
Fast paced, enjoyable workplace
Production Manager (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 9, 2012
Pros: team lunches, good work/life balance
Cons: must be a go-getter and self sufficient
IWS is a great place to work - being a smaller company, they give you the opportunity to wear lots of hats and take ownership of projects and events. The people that work here are fun, easy going, good spirited people that work hard and enjoy what they do.

About IWS

IWS stands for Integrated Web Strategy. We are interactive and communications agency that has been in business over 12 years. – Read more

IWS Salaries