Full time Lead Process Technician/Lead Shift Supervisor position with established and growing manufacturing firm.
Position to be filled ASAP
J&O Plastics is a custom plastic injection molding manufacturing firm. Established in 1982, we have worked with some of the largest businesses locally and worldwide. Over this time we have pridefully produced goods for customers in the housewares, automotive, medical, and toy industries. J&O Plastics currently is one of few U.S. molders to be certified compliant and authorized to produce products for both Target and Walmart Private Labeled Items.
Over the last 30 years J&O Plastics has maintained a reputation for excellence in quality production, while holding overall rejection rates to absolute minimal levels. Applicant should strive to maintain those goals, while looking to continuously improve processes and production.
J&O Plastics currently has 28 presses ranging from 100 to 1000 tons.
Currently hiring for all shifts. Applicant should be looking for long term stable work.
Applicant must be hands on and experienced in daily injection molding processes with strong troubleshooting and processing abilities across varying materials. Applicant will be asked to maintain an exceptional quality level while maintaining scrap levels at low levels.
Lead Process Tech job duties include, but are not limited to.
- Initial Run Setup and Cycling
- New Mold Trials and Sampling
- Order, Production, and Quality Control Oversight
- Maintain quality standard within your and other shifts
- Employee oversight and training of your shift
- 5-10 Years’ Experience preferred
- Experienced in a wide array of materials including; PET, PP, PE, Acrylic, Styrene, etc..
- Strong Leadership and Organizational Skills.
- Exemplary Technical knowledge
- Ability to Learn and Adapt to New Situations Easily.
- ISO or Lean Manufacturing Practices a plus.
- Basic computer knowledge required.
Compensation starting at $60,000 for qualified applicants.
To apply, please reply to this posting,
Admin @ JandOPlastics.com
or mail your application to
J&O Plastics Inc.
Attn: Process Tech Position
12475 Sheets Rd.
Rittman, OH 44270