J Brand Employee Reviews

fun, motivation,
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 29, 2015
a typical day at work would be assigned cut tickets that i have to print out information from a computer to a printer that puts the information to a label an on that label the information on the cut ticket will show on the labels which the label show a style number,color,desciption,cut number,and fabric..

i learned that in all my work i would have to be focus on every cut ticket that i have to work on make sure all the information on the labels reads the cut ticket

Management was pretty much on top of every an it was always wanting the tickets to be on a due or if we had it done early than we would have to send it out,,

co workers were pretty much helpful in every situation

the hardest part was learning how to operate the machine but once they had trained me i pretty much took over by myself,,

the part i like about my job is learning more about the machine an the people around me..
Good company
QUALITY CONTROL ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  LOS ANGELESMay 27, 2015
Very good company nice people working in j brand hr team the best. Good benefits they give you the opportunity to grow inside in different areas
Pros
LIKE I SAID IS A GOOD COMPANY
Cons
BAD MANAGEMENT IN PRODUCTION AREA
challenging and fun
Executive/Personal (confidential) Assistant to CEO (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 19, 2014
Everyday was never the same. I enjoyed the diverse work load and seeing the product being designed from start to finish.

It was fast-paced and exciting to see our line of product being worn by celebraties.
Pros
lots of hollwood stars
Cons
not a lot of personal time
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 10, 2014
Jbrand was a pretty chill job that i would do everyday day mon - fri. I really learned a lot from a what warehouse would consist of. The management was awful wouldn't discipline any of the employers. Some of my co- works were lazy that me and my teamates wpuld have to pick up their slack Nothing was hard from my job just no motivation.The most enjoyable part of my job was meeting new people and making close friends.
Pros
the schedule
Cons
lack work with the employess
Very hip environment, nice people
FABRIC DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 21, 2014
Great place to work at, very design driven. Very nice people.
Pros
a very hip work environment
Great job!
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 6, 2013
In short, my day began at 8AM and ended around 6PM. I coordinated marketing events, promotions, lifestyle/entertainment sends, global marketing distribution. I juggled these main duties all day working and communicating with merchandisers, event specialists, buyers, internal execs, global communication and distribution personnel. Hardest part of the job was multi-tasking a very-very full work load at times and the most enjoyable was being a part of a solid team for a brand I loved.
Pros
great team, great brand
Cons
intensely full work load