J Brand

J Brand Employee Reviews

Warehouse Associate (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 10, 2014
Pros: the schedule
Cons: lack work with the employess
Jbrand was a pretty chill job that i would do everyday day mon - fri. I really learned a lot from a what warehouse would consist of. The management was awful wouldn't discipline any of the employers. Some of my co- works were lazy that me and my teamates wpuld have to pick up their slack Nothing was hard from my job just no motivation.The most enjoyable part of my job was meeting new people and making close friends.
Very hip environment, nice people
FABRIC DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAFebruary 21, 2014
Pros: a very hip work environment
Great place to work at, very design driven. Very nice people.
Great job!
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAFebruary 6, 2013
Pros: great team, great brand
Cons: intensely full work load
In short, my day began at 8AM and ended around 6PM. I coordinated marketing events, promotions, lifestyle/entertainment sends, global marketing distribution. I juggled these main duties all day working and communicating with merchandisers, event specialists, buyers, internal execs, global communication and distribution personnel. Hardest part of the job was multi-tasking a very-very full work load at times and the most enjoyable was being a part of a solid team for a brand I loved.

About J Brand

Launched in 2004 by Founder and CEO, Jeff Rudes, J Brand set out to create a timeless, classic and sophisticated collection of – Read more