J Brand

J Brand Employee Reviews

challenging and fun
Executive/Personal (confidential) Assistant to CEO (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CANovember 19, 2014
Pros: lots of hollwood stars
Cons: not a lot of personal time
Everyday was never the same. I enjoyed the diverse work load and seeing the product being designed from start to finish.

It was fast-paced and exciting to see our line of product being worn by celebraties.
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 10, 2014
Pros: the schedule
Cons: lack work with the employess
Jbrand was a pretty chill job that i would do everyday day mon - fri. I really learned a lot from a what warehouse would consist of. The management was awful wouldn't discipline any of the employers. Some of my co- works were lazy that me and my teamates wpuld have to pick up their slack Nothing was hard from my job just no motivation.The most enjoyable part of my job was meeting new people and making close friends.
Very hip environment, nice people
FABRIC DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAFebruary 21, 2014
Pros: a very hip work environment
Great place to work at, very design driven. Very nice people.
Great job!
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAFebruary 6, 2013
Pros: great team, great brand
Cons: intensely full work load
In short, my day began at 8AM and ended around 6PM. I coordinated marketing events, promotions, lifestyle/entertainment sends, global marketing distribution. I juggled these main duties all day working and communicating with merchandisers, event specialists, buyers, internal execs, global communication and distribution personnel. Hardest part of the job was multi-tasking a very-very full work load at times and the most enjoyable was being a part of a solid team for a brand I loved.