J. Michael Ins LLC
Our office is a local business with 5 team members. We are looking for two more licensed agents to assist clients with their insurance and financial needs. Requirement for this job is to successfully obtain Ohio Property and Casualty Licenses. Life and Health Licenses are a plus, and I will reimburse you for the cost. Once license is obtained, you will be working with current and potential clients to help meet their personal insurance needs, business insurance needs, banking needs, life and health insurance needs and financial planning. Building customer relationships, in a professional manner is a necessity
My office has finished in the top 5% of Allstate agencies in the Country. We continue to grow and serious inquiries are needed. If you are self-driven and have an entrepreneurship attitude, please give me a call or stop by with your resume. We look forward to meeting you!
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish client relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverage’s, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to personal and professional success each and every day.
As an Team Member, you will have
- Salary plus team commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- A great team building environment
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to conduct interviews in the office and in client's home or business
- Property & Casualty license
- Life & Health license
Indeed - 8 months ago
copy to clipboard