J Public Relations' San Diego office is accepting applications for an Account Supervisor position. We are looking for the “right” candidate with a strong work ethic to lead top hospitality and culinary accounts.
The ideal candidate should be an enthusiastic and established PR professional with a proven track record of leading high-end travel, hospitality and lifestyle accounts, providing clients with top-tier media results locally, regionally and nationally.
This role within the agency is invaluable and the right candidate will be able to create account strategy, ensure goals are being met, clients are being serviced and teams are operating effectively. This role requires someone who can provide expert counsel to clients and agency team members across a broad range of topics, offer creative strategy and top tier media direction. Most assuredly, this candidate will eagerly step up and contribute to day-to-day account work.
Savvy, smart, connected and proven all define award-winning J Public Relations, one of the top hospitality and luxury lifestyle public relations firms in the country. For more information please visit jpublicrelations.com.
IMPORTANT: Please send resume with cover letter and compensation requirement to the email provided in this posting. At this time, we are not seeking junior level publicists or consultants.
Resumes will only be accepted via email.
Our ideal Account Supervisor candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience in the hospitality, culinary, travel, tourism, restaurant and consumer lifestyle arenas, either having worked in an agency or in-house position.
- Must have stellar hotel, restaurant and lifestyle client and media references.
- Must have strong relationships with local, regional and national media contacts and consider reading Food+Wine, Travel + Leisure, Bon Appetit, etc. a favorite pastime.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the evolving digital and social media landscape and its impact on PR in addition to familiarity working with online media outlets and blogs.
- Must have experience managing public relations campaigns.
- Must have experience managing junior level team members.
- Excellent verbal and written skills a must, a creative approach key.