PMD - Calibration Technician
WANT TO MAKE A SERIOUS IMPACT ON THE WORLD OF TECHNOLOGY? You've come to the right place. As a leader in calibration, repair and meterology services, J A King and Company is at the forefront of innovation in products and services that empower our customers which pushes the bounds of technology. We are currently looking for those of you that are motivated professionals to complete or team in Nashville TN. Starting position and pay dependent on relative work experience in a commercial or military laboratory environment. We have several positions available with potential for management. The following locations have open positions.
Electronic Technician needs to have ability to calibrate and repair a wide variety of electronic, test, diagnostics and general purpose instruments ranging from Digital Micrometers, Signal generators etc. Pressure/Torque/Vacuum/Flow Technician needs to have the ability to calibrate and repair measurement instruments ranging from Pressure gages, Torque Wrenches, Force Gages, Liquid Flow Micrometers etc. Repair knowledge is a plus.
All calibrations to be performed in accordance with NIST traceable standards. All are accredited by A2LA to ISO 17025.
- 4-20 years commercial and or military calibration experience encompassing the following core disciplines; Temperature, Pressure, Flow, Vibration, Mass, Electrical, Electronics, Time, Frequency, Radio Frequency, Torque, Force and Dimensional.
- Candidate must demonstrate a strong understanding of a wide variety of precision measurement equipment. To include the care and use of.
- Candidate must demonstrate a strong understanding of calibration principals and Traceability.
- Candidate must demonstrate a strong understanding of the proper standards used to perform calibrations in the above parameters as well as explain the proper techniques to accomplish it.
- Must be computer proficient in all MS applications
- Must have a strong understanding of computer system peripherals and communication configurations.
- Candidate must have a clean driving record and valid driver’s license.
- Candidate must have a clean criminal background.
- Candidate must pass a technical evaluation to ensure competence.
- TMDE,CASS, GPETE, ACTS or PMEL certification
- High School Diploma
- Associates Degree in a technical discipline. (Preferred)
Excellent Benefits Package
- Company vehicle with gas expenses paid.(Onsite Techs)
- 2 weeks of paid vacation per year
- Bonus & Commission Plans
- Choice of health care plans
- Company cell phone and laptop
- $18.00 to $25.00 per hour
J.A King & Company is growing provider of calibration services across the Southeast U.S. We are an ISO17025 Accredited Calibration, Repair & Metrology Services Division. Founded in 1939 by Jim King Sr., we are a third generation family business, focused on providing quality services. Our values have always been Character, Integrity and Professionalism. Our mission is to be the industry's valued choice for measurement. We are an equal opportunity employer. Visit our website at www.jaking.com for company details.
Indeed - 19 months ago
We offer a number of breads and pastries for your food service establishment. Due to the fact that we have limited staff and our breads are...