J. America Inc. is looking for responsible inventory control person to analyze and monitor inventory levels of retailers to determine reorder levels.
- Have the ability to analyze data and monitor inventory levels
- Analyze product demand of retailers based on sales and inventory.
- Determine reorder levels.
- Plan product availability to minimize inventory costs.
- Understands lead times so product flows smoothly and doesn’t jeopardize interruption of sales.
- Knows inventory levels and is able to communicate to management.
- Puts together orders for replenishment.
- Ensure efficient distribution of products to multiple retailers.
- Produce reports for management.
- Needs Superior analytical and problem solving skills.
- Should be proactive and assertive in following through with tasks, projects, and internal staff.
- Be familiar with commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within apparel manufacturing.
- Ability to be flexible and respond to urgent requests or inquiries.
- Must have experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Ability to multi task and prioritize while, performing a variety of tasks.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Work with minimal supervision
- Proficient in MS Excel to create spreadsheets
- Full Time position.
- Medical benefits provided
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter and resume.
J. America Inc. is a leading sportswear company located in Fowlerville, MI.
Indeed - 8 months ago
J. America is a leading sportswear company to the Collegiate, Resort, and High School markets. Our strength lies in our better basic and...