We are looking for a talented Senior .Net Web Application Developer who will be responsible for developing web-based applications and related backend systems. This is a unique opportunity to work closely with a detail-oriented team of developers and key business staff on the development and maturity of a mission critical in-house developed application.
This candidate will be will be involved heavily in all aspects of the Enterprise application (database, web, client tools, services and user interface) as well as the design and implementation of new features and user experience. Our team is constantly focused on user experience and needs a creative thinker to help identify clean, user friendly solutions.
- This candidate will report into the Product Owner who is managing the roadmap and customer feedback, but will also take tactical direction from the Lead Developer.
- We are looking self-driven, fast thinking, hard-working team member who enjoys challenges and a fast paced environment. There will always be something to do and we want someone who asks for more if they see a lull in work.
- Some nights and weekends may be needed for deployments and emergency development or support.
- Minimum 5 years' experience working with the .NET Framework 4.0/4.5, ASP.NET MVC, C#, Web Services, LINQ, Entity Framework and AJAX Technologies
- ASP.NET 4.0/4.5 Framework
- ASP.NET MVC 4 C#
- REST Services, Web API and JSON
- Visual Studio 2010/2012
- Team Foundation Server 2010/2012
- SQL Server 2008/2012
- 2 years' experience working with HTML5, CSS, jQuery and 3rd party UI libraries, jQuery UI and Telerik controls/Kendo UI
- Client side binding using templates or MVVM framework
- Create semantic, W3C valid and cross-browser compatible front-end web pages
- Understanding CSS Box Model
- Knowledge of Scrum or other Agile development methodologies and Design Patterns
- jQuery UI, Kendo UI
- JS Render, Backbone.js and Knockout.js
All applicants considered for employment will be subject to Background Check and Drug Screening prior to employment.
If you think you would be a match for our company please submit your resume and cover letter via email.
Indeed - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard