J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc Employee Reviews

Lack of engagement
National Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Neenah, WISeptember 11, 2017
On the surface this company seems wonderful with the fitness center, cafeteria, on-site clinic but it takes more than that to be satisfied and engaged in your career. The company culture lacks in many ways including advancement, engagement, treating employees fairly and poor management. The company is a very top down approach and I didn't feel as though they took into consideration the employee's feedback. The management team were puppets and didn't help develop the individuals on the team. The goals were always changing as well as the incentive package. There isn't a lot of room for creativity. A lot of silo selling (often times you were competing internally for the same customer) in a negative environment.
Pros
On-site fitness center
Cons
Poor management
Just OK.
National Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Neenah, WIAugust 12, 2017
Good people to work with, management is lacking in support of employees. Constantly changing the incentive plan for inside and outside salespeople to the point where salespeople have more to do and earn less money
Pros
Work - Life Balance
Cons
Low salary for job status, always changing the incentive plans to management benefit so salespeople end up earning less
Fun work place
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Neenah, WIAugust 6, 2017
I enjoyed working at JJ Keller. They had a great work environment and culture. I enjoyed working there but I did not enjoy doing sales calls. My job included making numerous outbound sales calls to new and existing clients.
Not a company you can advance in or learn new skills
Prefer to remain anon. (Current Employee) –  Neenah, WIJuly 27, 2017
Management is not interested in you advancing in your career, the pay does not match the effort you will put into the work you do and you are rarely acknowledged when you do good work.
Inside Sales
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Neenah, WIJuly 11, 2017
Standard inside sales job. Lots of calls, maintaining customer base, sending emails, and reporting to upper management. Pay is decent, and benefits are good. Job lacks a feeling of purpose. Very corporate culture of people whom are used to achieving the standard set and nothing else. Not much motivation for bonus opportunities.
Pros
Monday through Friday, decent pay, and good benefits
Cons
Bonus isn't much, very cliquey culture, and lack of advancement
Good place but too much reliance on outsourcing consultants
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Neenah, WIMay 2, 2017
The people in the trenches are extremely good and make working there very enjoyable. Management unfortunately relies too much on trying to outsource some of their support and system upgrades which concerns me.
Provided a nice benefit package
Senior Desktop Publishing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Neenah, WIFebruary 3, 2017
It was a good place to work.
Perks included an onsite clinic, onsite fitness center, walking trail, department cookouts and company wide walking lunch events with prizes.
Chad Rhricks
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Neenah, WIJanuary 31, 2017
Delivers Results, Improves the Business Focuses on Customers
Builds Talent, Vocal participation in call copy coaching colaberations with peers. Comes to work wanting to give the best. Not just for a pay check.. The hardest part of the job is the highest expections management puts on the more successful sales reps.
Review
Client Service Specalist (Current Employee) –  Neenah, WIJanuary 24, 2017
Displaying exemplary customer service to new and existing clients while fulfilling trip, fuel, oversize, overweight, and over dimensional permits.
Utilizing a team approach to collaborate on current Department of Transportation rules and regulations.
Conducting high volume customer calls while maintaining professional demeanor and fulfilling orders.
Guiding clients throughout process of permit requesting and ensuring Department of Transportation compliance.
The most enjoyable part of the job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Neenah, WIFebruary 8, 2016
The most enjoyable part of the job was growing existing accounts and generating new business. Working independently and as a Team was a plus!
Stable company with good benefits/compensation and job growth opportunities
Buyer (Former Employee) –  Neenah, WIJanuary 21, 2016
40 Hours per week
Management easy to work with in most departments
Co-Workers are always willing to help out
Great benefits/compensation

A lot of tenured employees so change management can be difficult to pursue and be accepted
Opportunity for system reporting availability
Professional Experienced Professionals
sales representative (Current Employee) –  Neenah, WIDecember 21, 2015
Great company culture and team environment with contests and sales promotions. Exciting time to join a growing, local, and family owned company!
Pros
extensive training provided; history of internal promotions; work/life balance
A pleasant place to work.
Business Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIJuly 13, 2015
Was a great atmosphere to work in, some managements issues ( favoring employees). A lot of incentives. Great motivation by supervisors.
Pros
advancement was available
Cons
favoritism
Fun Workplace
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Neenah, WIMay 11, 2015
A typical day at work is calling current subscribing customers to sell other products to them. I learned how to successfully work in a sales environment. My coworkers are amazing.
Pros
a lot of incentive
horrible
Corporate Marketing (Former Employee) –  neenah wiJanuary 13, 2015
get out fast! they change their direction on a whim...product focused and not customer focused. Very unprofessional- Horrible HR department with a lack of experience and bull dog attitude.
Fast paced work environment
Sales Intern (Current Employee) –  Neenah, WISeptember 5, 2014
Once you get to work you log in and load your leads that you have to call for the day. After that you begin calling customer and identifying their needs for products, and selling them what you think best suits their scenario. Weekly coaching sessions with my boss help me better my call quality. Coworkers are always available to help with any questions or needs I may have. We are a very supportive group of people, all pushing each other to be better. Upper management is also "transparent" meaning they are always around, and if you need them they will make themselves available. Our CEO and COO are always in the lunch room eating lunch with us, so if we want to join them we are more than welcome.
Drive Qualification
DOT Safety Auditor (Former Employee) –  Neenah, WIMay 28, 2014
Typical day was entering data sent in by the trucking companies. Hardest part of the job was that I didn't get to work with customers as much as I would have liked. Most enjoyable part of the job was I was working with a company to get 100% compliance.
Generating Leads sales
Generating Leads Intern (Current Employee) –  Appleton, WIFebruary 12, 2014
 Currently utilizing an inside sales tips and practicalities to generate leads and assist selling Kelleronline services to current and new prospecting customers.
 Presently achieving over 60 placements a month in correspondence to the projected sales goal while obtaining the monthly incentive program.
 Self motivated in achieving 8 placements daily and high volume of dialing consisting of 120-130 dials daily.
 Ability to comply with J.J. Keller sales process while creating parallel needs and values with existing and prospecting customers.
Pros
Paid lunches
Cons
No real job enrichment
Best company ever
Editorial Dept. Secretary (Former Employee) –  Neenah, WIOctober 1, 2013
If I were to own a business, I would use this company as my model. I moved with my spouse's career; otherwise I would still be working for this company.
Pros
Great benefits and communications from management
Cons
Well establishe company dealing with reglatory compliance
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Menasha, WIJuly 31, 2013
Based sales on incorect sales figures that resulted in robbing from Peter to pay Paul.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc Reviews by Location