J.L. Nick & Associates, Inc., an Erie, PA based, full-service Human Resources consulting firm is seeking a unique business professional.
The Talent Acquisition Vice President will be responsible for leading this segment of our business and meeting or exceeding annual revenue goals through the sourcing and fulfillment of our clients’ professional level positions through executive retained searches.
As a member of our team, the successful candidate will receive a highly competitive compensation package.
- 7+ years of professional search, selling and negotiation experience within the retained or contingent search industry
- Bachelor degree in related field
- Self-starter, resourceful, highly motivated, strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and business acumen
- HR experience is preferred
Applicants, please send a cover letter, resume, and professional references to email listed.
Indeed - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard