VantagePoint Benefit Administrators has been delivering exceptional Insurance, Employee Benefit and Human Resource solutions and services to businesses and individuals since 1994. VantagePoint has maintained its reputation with underwriting expertise, unparalleled customer service, unique industry-specific specialization and a deep respect for our employees. Our company serves a vital role in assisting small to mid-sized companies perform all payroll, benefits, pre-tax reimbursement programs and HR functions while maintaining compliance with government regulations. Please visit our website www.vantagepointbenefit.com to learn more about our company.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable duties in QuickBooks
- Commission tracking and reconciliation / Payments to sales distribution channels
- Bank account reconciliation
- Invoicing and collection
- Expense analysis
- Working with firm’s accountant in periodic review of corporate books
- Act as a banking liaison for payroll clients & pre-tax administration clients
This position requires the following minimum qualifications:
- 3 years QuickBooks / bookkeeping experience
- 2 years experience in office environment
- Demonstrated computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Detail-oriented with ability to work independently, as well as interact well as part of team
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to varying work loads under time-sensitive deadlines
- Self-motivation with desire to excel
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong hands-on billing and collection experience
- Good understanding as to how every transaction affects the P&L and Balance Sheet
- Assistance with analysis and special projects
- Applicant must be a self starter, able to take ownership of his or her work, meet departmental deadlines, and be highly detailed in the work to be performed
- Excellent time management and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Positive, with a strong work ethic
- Maintain strong, effective working relationship within the organization and client base to ensure billing accuracy
- Must be very proficient in QuickBooks, Excel & Word
Competitive salary based on experience and skill set with full benefit package available including medical, dental, life and disability insurance.
This is a part-time position: 4 to 5 hours a day needed, and at least 4 days a week. Salary will depend on experience and skill set.
Please include cover letter, resume, references and salary requirements in the body of your email. Any emails with attachments will NOT be opened or read.
Indeed - 30+ days ago
J. Peat & Associates was formed in 1994. We currently provide insurance benefits and administrative services to over 4,100 people...