We are looking for dependable drivers to transport Deceased from (place of death) i.e. medical facilities, residential homes, and Coroner's Offices, to Funeral Homes, Cemeteries, Crematories and designated locations in California.
- This Job requires the applicant to work a five-six day on call work week.
- You must reside in or near Merced CA.
- This position will pay $8.50 per hour during training and $10.00 per hour after you pass training.
(You must be compassionate, able to lift a minimum of 75 lbs alone, legible hand-writing, have knowledge of Merced & Stanislaus county, be able to respond to scene with-in 30-45 minutes, and be able to use standard GPS navigation system.)
- Candidates must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must not have had a DWI, DUI, drug conviction or a positive drug or alcohol test in the past 10 years.
- Must not have any felony convictions in the past 10 years.
- Must have no more then 2 preventable accidents/incidents in the past 3 years.
- Must have no more then 2 moving violations in the past 3 years.
- Company will provide specailzed training, work vehicle, and uniform to Employee
Indeed - 16 months ago
Mortuary Transportation company serving Bakersfield CA. through the Bay Area.