JC Resorts Employee Reviews in United States

not a very good work place
Housekeeper, Maid (Former Employee) –  Redington Beach, FLJuly 26, 2016
I was working there since I was 15 i liked it at first because it was a job but the longer I was there I started become very unhappy people where mean there pay wasn't good asked for raise got laughed at for asking I even went to different prosperity they own and worked when asked I thought I deserved one I was just very unhappy there and I want to love coming to my job and be treated right and do good by and I wasn't
Pros
no pros
Cons
a lot of cons managers not very nice or friendly
SECURITY:::::Does not support you or your efforts. Poor management..
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Rancho Bernardo, CAMay 17, 2016
I was set up with an accommodation for a disability by one manager, but was fired by by the next for using that accomodation. That fool lasted two months while i am still fighting to get my unemployment.
The attrition rate for security is very high. They cut my hours ans had expected the same levels of work performed. Security there is treated no better than a McDonald worker. They will also dock any raises from mistakes made early in training. Skin flints, not motivating at all.
Pros
Working with staff in other departments.
Cons
Management management management. Bugs in staff cafe!
Great Company
Lead Barista (Former Employee) –  Rancho Bernardo, CAApril 27, 2016
Enjoyed the environment and the employees.
I learned how to lead a team and maintain exceptional customer service skills at all times.
Productive Place to work. Great people to work with.
General Cashier/Operations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  45501 Rainbow Canyon Road, Temecula Ca 92592April 11, 2016
I learned so much in the first few years. The people at Temecula Creek Inn, and Rancho Bernardo Inn were so helpful in teaching and working with me. My co workers were both demanding that my jobs got done on time and very considerate and helpful if I needed help. Learning new things and ways was difficult, but also kept the job moving forward.
Pros
Great people to work with, free lunches, enjoy my job learned lots
Hostile work environment, favoritism, horrible management
customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Laguna Beach, CAOctober 29, 2015
The review advice about trying to pull this place out of ruin fits my experience. I have never seen so many fired in any business in my life (38 yrs old).

If you bring something up honestly to help them they brush it off saying its just your opinion.

The lunchroom is disgusting as is the slop they serve the employees. They let the smokers smoke on the sidewalk near the employee entrance...also disgusting to walk through to get to work. That same area is filthy as is the employee restroom. Alot of areas are dirty in employee areas, showing their lack of care for their staff.

Favoritism keeps the favorites out of the line of fire while they get away with unorofessional behavior while others are fired for practically nothing. Truly.

Be hired here at your own risk. Good luck.
Pros
Beautiful location
Cons
Great vibe with amazing co workers.
Server Assistant (Current Employee) –  Laguna Beach, CAOctober 26, 2015
Amazing benefits from free food to vacation days. only complaint I ever had was the management team which they always found a way to mess something up rather than fix it.
Pros
Free lunch, vacation, vibe
Cons
management, size
Slow pace company
Accounts Payable Specialist/Lead (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 2, 2014
Day at work, was slow
I learned about the industry
Management was great
Co workers were awesome
There wasn't anything hard
I enjoyed the view of the hotel
Free lunches
Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 24, 2014
Free lunches here are a hit or miss. The hotel looks very nice. Work area is not the best I've been at.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
free lunches
Great place to exercise accounting practices
Assistant Controller/Controller (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CANovember 18, 2013
It was a great place to work and learn. There are many current accounting practices that are put into place everyday.
Pros
free lunches, managers get free laundry
Cons
health care costs
Horrible Place to Work. I highly do not recommend this family of resorts JC.
Leisure Sales (Former Employee) –  Rancho Bernardo InnAugust 27, 2013
Worked here for over a year. Has to be one of the worst places to work at. Management here is terrible. Especially in the office i was in. This is a GRAY AREA company. They had the wool pulled over my eyes during the interview. Once in, I felt like i was in a third world country. Our office had no windows...small cramped desks. At least 4 year old chairs. I was on a hourly + commission. Lets just say if you don't hit your 100% shop criteria they take whatever the average is of all 3 scores and you get that percentage of your commission. Not your full commission...but the average of all 3. I'm glad to no longer be working there. Seems like a blessing in disguise.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
management
Do not work here!
Catering Manager (Former Employee) –  TemeculaAugust 11, 2013
You are expected to save this place from ruin. Too late! Already there! They have the highest turnover than any place I have ever worked at. You are expected work and work without any help or support. Then they ask you why you aren't performing. No work/ life balance. Pay was good but not worth the hours you work. Beautiful property but it is a shame no one can save this place. Look elsewhere and save yourself some heart ache.
Cons
management, work/life balance, support, flexibility.
worst company ever
director of food and beverage (Current Employee) –  Temecula, CAMay 5, 2012
they pay very little, and work you to death. you are expected to run an operation and sit in meetings at the same time. the hr director does not listen or help, and gm just keeps piling it on. the working conditions are sub human, the is no air in the kitchen or outlets. the are bugs and rat droppings everywhere and you are expected to perform with no equipment. a typical day is 12 hours.
Empresa dinamica e facil de trabalhar.
Garçom/Bartender/Coordenador de Eventos (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 28, 2013
Empresa tambem òtima para trabalhar.
Aprendi muito com os colegas de trabalho
e o treinamento da empresa.
Pros
refeição na empresa
Cons
não fornece valre refeição
Excellente empresa
Cinco estrelas......................
Nada a declarar.
Empresa situada em uma bela região com belas paisagens.
Pros
refeição na empresa
Cons
não fornece valre refeição

2.3