Do you have good interpersonal skills and enjoy working with people? Do you pride yourself on your exceptional customer service skills? Do you enjoy public relations and working with people from all walks of life? Are you at least 21 years of age? Are you looking for a FUN part-time job that allows you to work a flexible schedule (we have shifts 24/7) and lets you decide when you work?? IF YOU ANSWERED YES, WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
JCJ Executive Protection is currently seeking part-time seasonal/event security officers to provide direct security and related public services.
Title of the position
The Security Officer’s primary goal is the identification and prevention of situations that might put the client at risk.
Key areas of responsibility
- Protecting buildings and grounds (including all contents, occupants, customers, and visitors) by enforcing rules and regulations related to security at the location, and directing both foot and vehicular traffic in and around the location.
- Being familiar with all relevant special and general orders
- Supervising and enforcing all systems designed to monitor or identify personnel and vehicles entering the location
- Conducting inspections of packages and vehicles as required
- Controlling the movement of people, products, and vehicles into, out of, and within the location
- Conducting and reviewing safety inspections of all areas of the location disruptions to the business; mitigating risks that could affect the day-to-day operations of a facility.
- Recording information pertaining to the security of people, products, and vehicles, and reporting this to the security supervisor or, where so designated, the client’s representative.
Must be at least 21 years of Age
Strong sense of customer service
Ability to comprehend and fulfill written or verbal instructions
Flexible availability; especially nights and weekends
Maintain and have a valid driver’s license or Government Issue identification
Ability to work in culturally diverse settings
Reliable Transportation to and from work
Strong sense of exceptional work ethics
High School Diploma or General Education Degree
Prefer experience in dealing with the public in a service setting.
Obtain applicable jurisdictional security license(s), complete TEAM training, JCJ and Facility New Employee Orientation upon employment with JCJ Executive Protection. In some cases applicant may need to obtain client/contract specific licenses or certifications which may include, but is not limited to, CPR/First Aid.
Read, write, and speak English language; able to write routine reports and correspondence; possess basic computer skills; meet applicable license requirements; observe, walk, stand, sit, or drive for extended periods of time in various weather conditions; run, climb stairs, and carry fire extinguishers or other emergency equipment; help restrain or lift a person; occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds; frequently required to use hands, handle or feel objects or controls, reach with hands and arms, and talk and hear; specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus; self-motivation and ability to work independent of immediate supervision.
Please submit your resume for consideration to the email listed. Be sure to put "Indeed Security Officer-Seasonal/Event" in the subject line.
You must send your resume as an attachment, we will not consider your resume if you cut and paste it to the body of the email. The format of your resume is one of the items we look at when looking to interview applicants.