- Assists customers – You seek out customers and do whatever you can to make their experience great. You listen, you help, and you make them want to come back!
- Adjusts to customer flow – You’re always on the move and making sure that you are available to provide assistance to customers or your teammates.
- Maintains product presentation – You are always making adjustments to display the latest fashion and merchandise trends after the customer has taken time to explore all of our great products!
- Replenishes products – You’ve got your finger on the pulse of the customer; you know when merchandise is getting low and you know just where to get more to ensure all of our customers have the styles and sizes they need!
- Participates in a learning environment – You’re like a sponge, ready to absorb new information from your peers or training materials on our merchandise or business processes.
Skills and Characteristics:
- Build Trust: You demonstrate character and integrity in your actions, you show the courage to do what’s right, and you do great work because you have the right skill and experience.
- Work with Others: You’re a team player who willingly shares information, you enjoy providing outstanding service, and you build positive working relationships.
- Drive Results: You use your abilities to think critically, solve problems and take action to get things done and make things better.
- Adaptability – You are a chameleon. You can change directions on a dime. You can do something one day and do it completely differently the next without missing a beat.
- Passion for Retail – You love the retail environment. You love being on your feet, moving around, handling merchandise, and making people HAPPY!