JD Byrider

JD Byrider Employee Reviews

Geart place for employment
Portfolio Manager (Current Employee), Columbia, MOJune 16, 2015
If you are a people person it's a great place for employment. It's never a moment where you're not busy. If you enjoy different personalities I say GO FOR IT!
Productive and great learning workplace
Account Manager/Cashier/Title Clerk (Former Employee), Independence, MOJune 10, 2015
Pros: I learned alot from the company
Cons: I worked every Saturday all day, and had to take vacation a week at a time.
Reviewed my portfolio and managed delinquent accounts. Conducted face to face interviews with new customers and educated them on the terms of the loan. I learned a lot at this company. I learned the role of Title Clerk, became a notary, and I learned about bad debt write offs(profit and loss). I was loved by all my co-workers. we worked in a team atmosphere. The hardest part of my job was explaining to our customers why they cannot get a better interest rate. The most enjoyable part was being able to explain to the customers how a simple interest loan works and other options they have on getting a better car from our company.
Great Program for People Who Need Credit
Collector/Sales Consultant/Sales Manager (Current Employee), Winchester, VAJune 4, 2015
Pros: Laid back atmosphere
Cons: Lack of home life, minimal benefits, impossible bonus structure
JD Byrider's program is excellent for those needing credit. The product is easy to get behind and believe in. The company gives you the tools to be successful.
getting worse.
Detailer (Current Employee), Springfield, ILMay 26, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: to much work for one person and not hiring anyone else.
used to like it there but then they changed and started putting more and more on my plate that is not listed for my job. They keep adding more and more. They need to hire another person but keep saying it isn't in the budget.
Horrible Business
Car sales (Former Employee), Tallahassee, FlMay 25, 2015
Pros: none
Will never ever work here again and I will not recommend them to anyone to purchase a vehicle. This place takes money from those who can not afford to purchase a better car base on credit
Program Specialist
Program Specialist (Current Employee), Omaha, NEApril 28, 2015
Lots of cold calls, i learned alot about selling a PROGRAM not just a vehicle itself. I love seeing my customers happy at the end of the process when the get to drive off the lot in their new vehicle.
HORRIBLE PLACE TO WAIST TIME
Program Consultant (Current Employee), Maumee, OHMarch 7, 2015
Cons: every thing.
HORRIBLE JOB. MOST OF MY TIME CONSISTED OF BEGGING PEOPLE TO BUY A CAR AT 21% INTEREST. WHEN I DID GET A CUSTOMER I WAS ADVISED TO TELL HALF TRUTHS AND WHOLE LIES. WHILE THE OWNER MADE MONEY OFF OUR SLAVE LABOR "SLANGING WHIPS AND STACKING CHIPS" IS WHAT HE CALLED IT.
Freedom
MAINTENANCE FOREMAN/CSR (Former Employee), Decatur, GAMarch 7, 2015
Pros: great co workers
Cons: business closure
Working with JD Byrider gave me a lot of freedom to become independent in making the right decisions at all times. My co workers were always fun, enthusiastic, and upbeat which made the work days a lot easier to handle. The hardest part about the job was security, at times we had to be prepared for the worst.
Nasty work environment scams to customers and employees
Car Sales Agent (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COMarch 4, 2015
Pros: comisson based
Cons: everything else
CEOs and managers did not care about customers or employees. only worried about taking both their money. High school gossip work environment. Employees expected to be independent contractors or better known as slaves for the company.
Fast paced lots of works
Employee (Current Employee), Carmel, INFebruary 23, 2015
Lots of work especially weekends, fast paced, "yes man" style management, work life before home life attitude.

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Great place to work for
Cashier/Title Clerk (Current Employee), Lansing, MIFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: great manager, great people to work with
Cons: dealing with unhappy buyers.
A typical day would be:
I would come into the cash room, open the safe, remove my cash drawer and the title book. I check the drop box for any after hour payments or keys for cars towed in after hours. I unlock the payment door, turn on the lights and take payment from buyers. Between payments I break down the deal jackets for the new buyers. I verify insurance, employment, address, phone number and anything else needed. Once everything is verified the file is uploaded into the system, so that the lender, CNAC, can access the file. I sometimes go to Secretary of State for "quick titles". At the end of the day the cash is counted down, put on a spreadsheet and sent to the accountants. The cash box and title book are then placed in the safe and locked up.
very unprofessional and misleading
former jd byrider employee (Former Employee), South 27th st Milwaukee wiJanuary 31, 2015
Cons: paper checks horrible management
Didn't get paid full sign on bonus. Co workers constantly saying inappropriate names pertaining to customers close enough they probably could hear. Manager lied about sign on bonus and didn't train well at all! Got told wrong information to tell customers in order to complete a sale. Worst company to work for ever!
Fun place to work
Junior Program Consultant (Former Employee), Lafayette, INJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: great healthcare and bonus program
Cons: odd hours
JD Byrider scheduling makes it difficult to balance a life outside of work. I enjoyed most aspects of my job, including my co-workers and managers. The JR PC position includes a wide variety of responsibility's, including making 100+ phone calls a day to help generate sales. Making these cold and frozen calls are the hardest part of the job. The most enjoyable part of this position is getting to meet new people all of the time and helping co-workers.
A wonderful company to work for.
Full Charge Bookkeeper/Controller (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: close to home and wonderful owners to work for.
Cons: the neighborhood was not good.
My day was so busy running the office and cashiers for two companies. It was so productive and a great place to work. The staff was wonderful and so were the customers.
stressful no room for error
Service Director/service tech. (Former Employee), Columbia, SCJanuary 19, 2015
set customer appointments,order parts,repair cars,work with customers & other departments post invoices in computer.learned how to deal with general public got along good with other co workers hardest part of job was trying to make everyone happy
Daily work day
Branch Finance Assistant (Former Employee), Columbus, OhioJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: great people to work for.
Cons: bad hours.
I liked working with my co-workers, and loved working with people everyday helping them get a car loan. I like the diversity within the job doing different task
I love what I did
Credit Consultant (Current Employee), Dundalk, MDJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: great family to work for
Cons: not enough work
I enjoyed working my trade field. Great family business to work, with great people. Lot's of team work, and a awesome Team Manager.
Poor Management
Sales Person (Former Employee), South Holland, ILNovember 8, 2014
Long hours, when you are closed during the week you must still work your day off, commission pay is shotty, general manager a complete jerk
Was Fun
Automotive Technician (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXOctober 24, 2014
Learned everything I know about working on cars here. On the job and paid training. Boss was very cool but co workers were out to get me.
Jd Byrider
Sales (Current Employee), Fairfield, OHSeptember 5, 2014
Good benefits package they have changed there pay
scale three times sense I have been working here .

1 2 3 4