J.D. Mellberg Financial is a fast growing financial services and marketing firm in Tucson, Arizona. Our marketing department is searching for a talented print and web graphic designer: a creative, self-motivated individual who can manage deadlines effectively, and bring a positive "can do" attitude to the team. We operate in a collaborative, fast-paced environment and we engage in creative, in-depth, quick-thinking, fast-paced, cutting edge and fluid marketing strategies. If you have the skill set, will enjoy contributing in this type of environment, and are seeking to be part of a team, please apply.
- Conceptualize, design and create graphic interpretation of concepts and information provided
- Design for corporate collateral, proprietary books and covers, direct response initiatives, online campaigns, email templates and other projects as they arise
- Develop effective graphics and logos to represent various products, brands and initiatives
- Create &/or identify stock imagery to utilize that illustrates messaging and helps compel the audience to respond
- Create and edit web graphics with skills and experience in HTML, CSS including comprehensive knowledge of website structure and functionality; web design strategy versus build
- Confer with team members and involved parties concerning all aspects of projects, including expectations of design, turnaround time, corrections, approvals, etc.
- Respond to general daily requests—such as locating and resizing images—in a timely manner.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- Contribute to a team effort by collaborating on ideas and ways to reach our audience
- Maintain technical knowledge of Mac platform and software abilities
- Minimum of 2 years of professional graphic design experience required; Bachelor's degree in graphic design or related field preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator (Mac), Mac OS, HTML and CSS
- Must possess a professional portfolio demonstrating a high caliber of creative work. Attention to details and accuracy in design and production is a must, with proven print design experience (press-ready mechanicals, proofing and color work).
- Must have strong experience translating business information into compelling visuals, e.g., charts, graphs, informational graphics
- Photograph experience a plus
- Detail-oriented, with strong communication, organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to coordinate multiple deadline-driven tasks and work independently
- Willingness to continually learn and stay up-to-date on industry development and trends
Indeed - 21 months ago
J.D. Mellberg Financial specializes in safe financial retirement planning and wealth preservation.
As an independent financial advisory...