JD Audio and Video Design, Inc. is a family owned and operated full service Custom Audio/Video design firm located in the heart of Fort Lee, New Jersey serving the Tri-State for over 30 years. We carry the finest equipment from only the top manufacturers to ensure quality, reliability and ease of use. We employ a highly trained team of designers, electronic engineers and installation specialists to enhance your home or business. We offer a variety of services to make your home more complete including design, engineering and custom installation of home theater system, multi-room audio system, outdoor audio systems, home automation and integration, telephone systems, and lighting systems.
- Core responsibilities are to complete all product installation through the trim out phase and final installation.
- Must be able to dialogue in a professional manor with clients, project managers and trade partners.
- Ability to read and follow CAD documentation and decipher signal and control flow
- Full knowledge of Crestron equipment and installation practices.
- Full knowledge of Lutron equipment and installation practices.
- Terminating all level of low voltage wires- including HD, HDMI, phone, data, Fiber, cable, and video wires.
- Installation of AV head end cabinets and termination rails.
- Installation of CCTV hardware.
- Installation of Tel/Data networking termination blocks.
- Installing all A/V equipment
- Programming of all universal remotes.
- Preparation and wiring of A/V racks.
- Moving/Preparing equipment in warehouse or project site.
- Assisting Lead Installer in completion of a project.
- The ability to write clear and concise reports in a timely manner using the company’s project software.
- Other duties as assigned
- A general understating of construction practice.
- Ability to use all forms of power tools, read a tape-measure, use a hammer, various screw drivers and the understanding of when to use each tool.
- The ability to maintain a safe work environment when using power tools, ladders and scaffolding on job sites.
- Understanding of wiring guidelines, bend radius, line voltage separation.
- Cleaning/Prepping work vans for daily activities.
JDAV Design offers full benefits, matching 401K, excellent working environment and training.
Compensation is commensurate with skill set and experience. Must have at least 5 years experience in the residential or Commercial AV business.
Oral Communication Skills
Written Communication Skills
Physical Dexterity Skills
Ability to lift and carry 75lbs or more
Indeed - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard -