JDAV Design Project Manager
- Takes part in project kickoff meeting to fully understand project scope and timelines.
- Work with CAD and System engineers to ensure that project scope is verified on all documentation.
- Communicate and interpret project scope as needed to General Contractors, third Party contractors, and clients.
- Ensures that all internal parties and external parties continue to understand the full scope of the project through the pre-wire and trim phase.
- Maintain up-to-date project scope documentation and assist in updating project software information.
- Manage all Change Orders that influence the pre-wire and trim milestones.
- Control all aspects of pre-wire and trim milestone deployment, communication flow, and overall quality control of these phases of installation.
- Document all wiring and materials used and compare to approved invoices.
- Maintain and manage all job costing aspects as they pertain to the pre-wire and trim milestones.
- Report to Director of Operations for weekly progress, including any logistic issues, landmark changes, and/or product adjustments.
- Organize seamless hand-off of project to Systems Engineer upon successful completion of the trim phase.
- Create all daily work orders and evaluate technician's daily activities
- Assisting in installation and/or pre-wire as needed.
- Assists in training of pre-wire and trim installation technicians.
- Enforcing company policies and rules in verbal and written form as needed for pre-wire and trim technicians.
Oral Communication Skills
Written Communication Skills
-Knowledge of residential and commercial construction practice.
Knowledge of AV -- Subsystems such as Lighting, Shades, HVAC, Audio distribution, Video Distribution, CCTV, Networking, Door Access, Intercom Phone Systems.
Indeed - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
JD Audio and Video Design, Inc. is a family owned and operated full service Custom Audio/Video design firm located in the heart of Fort Lee,...