JD Audio and Video Design, Inc. is a family owned and operated full service Custom Audio/Video design firm located in the heart of Fort Lee, New Jersey serving the Tri-State for over 30 years. We carry the finest equipment from only the top manufacturers to ensure quality, reliability and ease of use. We employ a highly trained team of designers, electronic engineers and installation specialists to enhance your home or business. We offer a variety of services to make your home more complete including design, engineering and custom installation of home theater system, multi-room audio system, outdoor audio systems, home automation and integration, telephone systems, and lighting systems.
*Must be willing to participate in a 24/7 service environment; rotating service call calendar for nights and weekends.
- Core responsibilities are to provide excellent service to current and new clientele.
- Must be able to dialogue in a professional manor with clients under all conditions.
- Ability to decipher and report assessments of service in a efficient amount of time.
- Full knowledge of Crestron audio video and lighting equipment and installation practices.
- Full knowledge of Lutron lighting and shade equipment and installation practices.
- Full Knowledge of Panasonic or like phone systems
- Terminating all level of low voltage wires- including HD, HDMI, phone, data, cable, and video wires.
- Installation of AV head end cabinets and termination rails.
- Installation of Tel/Data and AV jacks and plates.
- Installation of CCTV hardware.
- Installation of Tel/Data networking termination blocks.
- Installing all A/V equipment
- Programming of all universal remotes.
- Preparation and installing and wiring of A/V racks.
- Moving/Preparing equipment in warehouse or project site.
- Assisting Lead Installer in completion of a project.
- The ability to write clear and concise reports in a timely manner using the company’s project software.
- Other duties as assigned
- A general understating of construction practice.
- Ability to use all forms of power tools, read a tape-measure, use a hammer, various screw drivers and the understanding of when to use each tool.
- The ability to maintain a safe work environment when using power tools, ladders and scaffolding on job sites.
- Understanding of wiring guidelines, bend radius, line voltage separation.
JDAV Design offers full benefits packagers, matching 401K, excellent working environment and training.
Compensation is commensurate with skill set and experience.
Must have at least 5 years experience in the residential or Commercial AV industry.
Oral Communication Skills
Written Communication Skills
Physical Dexterity Skills
Ability to lift and carry 75lbs or more
Indeed - 8 months ago
JD Audio and Video Design, Inc. is a family owned and operated full service Custom Audio/Video design firm located in the heart of Fort Lee,...