Our client, a specialty rubber manufacturer that is a leader in the production of high quality, long-lasting, heavy duty mud flaps, bed mats and other rubber products is conducting a search for a Plant Engineer for it's growing facility in the Lima, Ohio area.
The Plant Engineer will manage plant projects and the maintenance of plant equipment in a fast growing environment. They will also be looked to improving plant performance and reliability through the management and coordination of all maintenance and capital equipment projects.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
Manage and control the maintenance strategy on a day-to-day basis, including routine and planned down time maintenance.
Manage Health & Safety and Environmental standards are met and maintained within defined company procedures and legislative requirements.
Identify areas for engineering and financial improvement and enable their inception through collaboration and project planning.
Ensure the safe and effective introduction of new equipment, capital expenditure and process improvement projects.
Prepare and manage maintenance budgets, forecasts and plans.
Ensure projects are justified based on business need and manage project timeline, safety, and budget.
Provide work direction and supervision to maintenance mechanics, electricians, and others that have roles in capital project work.
Provide engineering services and project management for the facility.
Facilitate changes and additions to process control programs.
Maintain all plant engineering records.
The ideal candidate will have the following a qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in engineering or similar technical field.
- 5-year experience in the installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of building mechanical systems, including industrial machinery, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical systems
- Outstanding written/oral communication skills
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Training Certificates a plus
- Rubber industry experience a plus
- Experience in project management and engineering principles.
- Capability to lead expansion and growth in industrial culture
Interviews are being conducted immediately. Please submit your resume with salary requirements for consideration.