We are a global company set in a beautiful setting in a modern Tech facility in Hoffman Estaes. Recognized as a leader in the engineering and manufacture of precision measuring equipment. Our products are used to measure items from jet engines to teeth. Our people and products make a real difference to the world in which we live.
The Marketing department is seeking an (Inside) Sales Development Representative to manage inbound lead activity, qualifying interest and developing sales opportunities. An implicit responsibility of the Sales Development Representative is to conduct business dealings in a way that creates a superior prospect experience that will set the stage for effective sales follow-up, and future sales.
- The candidate will call on prospects in the manufacturing sector -many of whom are technologically-savvy. Prospect, educate, and qualify leads and target accounts to create sales-ready leads and opportunities. Identify key players, validate and fulfill request for information.
- ISDR will engage new prospects, increase response rates, and accelerate sales opportunities ─ creating new qualified sales opportunities for the sales team. Research accounts, and perform cold calling to establish contact, generate interest, develop accounts, and stimulate opportunity.
- The ISDR will work with the Marketing Team to establish a lead nurturing program to help optimize prospecting activity through better qualification of buying interest. Develop schedule of ‘touch points’. Perform database segmentation
- Work closely with Regional Sales Managers, Customer Service, and Marketing to determine strategic approaches to determine accounts that require prospecting activities in order to maintain a flow of qualified opportunities for sales, ensuring the delivery commitment is met.
- Help to develop a lead scoring strategy. Insure leads going to Sales Team are high-priority
- Update lead and prospect activity in our contact software (Sage/CRM) to ensure efficient lead management.
- Assist in the implementation of Sales & Marketing Plans for products, services, programs and accounts.
- College and equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years technical/complex sales experience.
- Mechanically savvy. Manufacturing or inspection and measurement background a plus
- Familiar with lead management tools and techniques including scripting, lead scoring, metrics
- Understanding of marketing principles and digital marketing technologies
- Energetic phone skills. Proficient at pre-call planning. Possess the ability to successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Candidate characteristics should include being a team player, self-starter, reliable, resilient and able to work in fast-paced, aggressive-prospecting environment.
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable with multi-tasking and shifting priorities
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools including email, voicemail, MS Office, CRM systems, and webinars
- The Compensation Package includes competitive wage, excellent benefits including bonus, 401K, vacation, personal days, holidays and medical and dental insurance
Starting salary of $45k to $60k depending on experience