Ensure the structural integrity and ‘readiness’ of area assets to maximize yield through the efficient allocation of ground and tower space. Ensure that CCIC’s asset management policies, standards and procedures are properly implemented and maintained, and customer applications are quickly processed. Responsible for quality of asset data and oversee all proposed changes to the antenna structure, leased area, and company owned buildings. Work closely with structural engineers, field operations personnel, sales and district management to ensure database accuracy, maintain site data quality and support other departments to meet company objectives. Analyze, manage and resolve site issues in a timely manner. Make recommendations about where CCIC can most efficiently and effectively spend CAPEX dollars to realize a strong return on its assets while proactively maximizing the site readiness.
Essential Job Functions
- Work closely with structural engineers, field operations personnel, sales and district management to ensure structural integrity for assigned assets.
- Work with the area asset manager to implement CCIC’s asset management policies, standards and procedures. Inform and work with the asset team to educate them about these standards.
- Coordinate engineering solutions in accordance with CCIC’s policies, standards and procedures to optimize speed to market and maximize asset yield.
- Review application reports for status of application processing. Properly remove obstacles that impede quick processing time.
- Promptly respond to assigned data tickets and work orders to ensure accurate data in the systems.
- Review of closeout packages.
- Promptly complete punchwalk reviews to ensure data accuracy in the system.
- Ensure that all area team members are following proper procedures and processes to enter and maintain data (e.g., certification, certification after installs).
- Partner with district personnel to keep aware of the schedule of work at sites.
- Partner and coordinate effectively with sales, district management and corporate departments (e.g., engineering, operations).
- Keep the area asset manager well informed regarding asset management issues including structural integrity issues, asset yield, capacity issues, and customer satisfaction issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- A valid driver’s license required
- Minimum five (5) years experience in construction, operations or engineering field related to management of tower structures
- Data management skills
- Analytical skills
- Time Management skills
- Self-starter, disciplined
- Customer service skills
- Technical aptitude
- Experience with construction implementation desired, but not required
Reports to: Asset Manager
Working Conditions: Works at both a normal office setting and may travel to construction site with exposure to heavy equipment