Hiring: Sr. Archiving and eDiscovery in Los Angeles, CA
Our client is a leading developer and reseller of archiving, data migration, and compliance solutions worldwide. The company is a pioneer of eDiscovery and intelligent information governance, developed a portfolio of software and services to help organizations manage data from creation to expiry. A Symantec Platinum Partner with Master Specialization in Archiving and eDiscovery, its professional services team has extensive experience with industry-leading Enterprise Vault and Clearwell. If you or if you know anyone with Symantec Product, eDiscovery and archiving solutions.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Employee must have and maintain a SSE+ and STS Symantec certifications in Enterprise Vault.
- Employee must have or be ready to obtain a SSE+ and STS Symantec certifications in Clearwell.
- Employee will work on Designs, Implementations, Migrations, Health Checks etc – anything Enterprise Vault (EV) implementation related.
- Employee will work on Designs, Implementations, Migrations, Health Checks etc – anything Discovery Accelerator and Clearwell related.
- Employee will learn to discuss, implement and upgrade software such as Migrate, Merge1, Enterprise Vault Health Check Tool and others.
- Employee will spend the greater majority of his time doing consulting & implementation work and sometime performing pre-sales duties as needed.
- Employee will provide daily or weekly Status reports (depending on engagement) and promptly bring any issues to light during engagements.
- Employee will help write Case Studies as needed.
- Employee will understand all components of Enterprise vault including Domino, Exchange, DA, CA, FSA, Sharepoint archiving and any others.
- Symantec ASC certification is also a requirement and should be achieved within 60 days of employment.
- Employee will work to facilitate a team environment by helping other engineers and responding to questions when necessary.
- Employee will create checklists of what is expected before an engagement, during an engagement and after an engagement to make sure all agreed to terms with the customer are documented and completed.
- Generating various reports for Project Managers as needed.
- Assist with technical responses to prospects or customer questions.
- Provide all documents created during the project to the Project Managers at the end of an engagement.
- Provide a project summary report at the end of the engagement when requested.
- BS Degree in technical Related Field
- Minimum of 5 year of Enterprise Vault and Discovery accelerator implementations
- Training and understanding of Clearwell and ability to implement
- Knowledge of Symantec Products a plus (Clearwell, Enterprise Vault, Symantec.cloud)
- Experience in developing Enterprise Vault solution designs
- Highly energetic and self-starter
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Highly proficient level computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Prominent organization and presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills
- Able to multi-task the activities with shifting priorities
- Should be honest, assertive and systematic
Indeed - 30+ days ago