JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews in United States

Found 9,393 reviews matching the search
Lack of Promotion, Advancement & Career Opportunities
Business Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJuly 29, 2016
Internal candidates are not given the opportunity to advance. Only lateral moves are allowed. HR will say no "out of cycle" promotions or raises. It seems only friends can advance. Managers know who get the job before interviews were given.
Pros
Free Parking in 2017
Cons
360 Performance Reviews "feedback" but not for Managers
fast paced work area
Image quality clerk (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 29, 2016
check processing for national companies review checks make correction to billing sort and file invoices for the following day
Typical day at work was 12 hours
Vice President - Quality Assurance Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 29, 2016
Too much change in management and staff. Too many people going in different directions. Day was long and the compensation was not industry standards.
Cons
Compenstation and Management
Solid Company
Executive Director, Investor Services (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 29, 2016
JPMorgan is a solid company. No employer is perfect. A great career thus far. You get out what you put in. Great benefits.
Supportive
Client Associate (Former Employee) –  Flushing, NYJuly 29, 2016
Client based, focused on clients goals, active and always trying to improve on recommendations . Indulge in more safety and good atmosphere to work and learn.
Great Experience
Compliance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 29, 2016
Overall Chase is a great company to work for, especially for the experience you gain. I have been in 2 different departments and have learned more than I would have thought possible.
Large and diverse
Sr. Analyst Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Newark, DEJuly 28, 2016
I large diversified company, BRG - business resource groups are available for all colleagues, we specialize in hiring interns that are currently in college. Excellent management!
Fun yet Productive
Fund Accountant (Former Employee) –  BostonJuly 28, 2016
Our team was responsible for producing NAV and cash component calculations for four clients, totaling approximately 170 Exchange- Traded Funds (ETF) and $33B in AUM. That required us to fund activity with our clients with regards to various aspects of the fund such as the NAV, trade activity, accrued income, assets and dividends to name a few. Any discrepancies had to be researched and tied out. That provided opportunities for daily interactions with our clients as well as JP Morgan;s external teams. We also did daily bench-marking of the funds against their corresponding indices. Being new to fund accounting and to the finance industry in general, this job provided me with the perfect opportunity to learn from a multinational conglomerate, under the guidance of its very capable and knowledgeable managers. The job itself was challenging but it was even more so on days when the funds were faced with issues that we had to troubleshoot on our own with the resources available to us.
Banker Role
PERSONAL BANKER/MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 28, 2016
The role has its limits, and once your in this role there is not much else to do with the company but it does make you good money but expect long hours from 830 to 615 a day.
Pros
Good pay for no college background.
Cons
Long Hours
Na
Ticket Operations Analyst (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 27, 2016
great company to work for. Great Benefits, Flexible, keeps you busy. Always learning something new. Nothing negative to say about it.
Pros
NA
Cons
NA
Productive and fun place
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 27, 2016
JPMorgan Chase is a great company. They provide great benefits, Work/Life Balance, great culture, and job security. I've been with the company 18 years and have had the opportunity to work in different areas of the bank. I've gain great knowledge of the credit card and auto side of the bank
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
long drive from home
Best Company
Relationship Banker /Small Buisness Specialist (Former Employee) –  OhioJuly 27, 2016
What a great company to work for. The on boarding is top notch and it's all laid out to help you succeed. Nothing in life is easy but when you have a company who cares and management who helps to motivate it can help to reduce stress.
Sub Par.
Loan Servicing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 26, 2016
I didn't enjoy the experience. I was sexually harassed by investors as well as employees. I also learned a lot while maintaining a "simple" position.
Great Place to Work
Sr. project Manager, VP (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 26, 2016
Fast paced, ever changing, great place to work. The company has strong employee and customer values and makes me proud to say I work for JPMorgan Chase.
Disappointed
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJuly 26, 2016
Great company in terms of association, however I don't believe that in the position as a part time teller I was given any thought or consideration for growth. It was much of my belief that regardless of my previous experience in Customer Service I was not sufficiently utilized or rated. As for benefits, they were zero. I do think the Managers could do better with leadership skills.
Cons
overworked, as par time. small salary. not paid for overtime, had to subsetute the hours. evident prejudice.
Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJuly 26, 2016
It is a very good job working with different people, help them with their financial needs. Great company and good environment. There is nothing bad about the job, you just have to be consistent to meet your sales goals.
Gained a great deal of work experience in a fortune 500 company
Applications Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 26, 2016
There is a lot to learn from this company. Very business oriented and competitive. I would definitely work there again, provided that I did not have the same management as it is a really great company.
Pros
Knowledge and Benefits
Cons
Managers need to be better trained to interact with their employees.
Always learning with the latest technologies.
VP, Applications Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJJuly 26, 2016
An environment where you are always learning something new; working with high caliber professionals, and provided with the latest tools and technologies to support your work.
Good place to work, great benefits and pay
MB QC Specialist III (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 26, 2016
Good place to work, great benefits, bonus and pay. No room for advancement. Managers fair and helpful.I enjoyed working for Chase. I had no complaints. I just wish I was able to find a work from home option as was hard to transition back to work after my baby
Pros
pay, vacation, benefits, and bonus
Cons
minimum advancement opportunity
Excellent company.
DBA and Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXJuly 26, 2016
A lot of change in architecture and management within technology due to reorganizations and changes in business structure. With new management came new visions on how best to leverage technology and staff. This provided challenges (in a good way) on making these visions come to fruition. I have reported to management in all lines of businesses in my tenure there and enjoyed the majority of them. Sadly the last change that impacted me was the decision to vacate DFW as a strategic location for global technology.
Pros
Frequent changes, creating and supporting business critical environments for a large corpooration.
Cons
Uncertainty with frequent reorganizations