JPMorgan Chase
6,123 reviews

JPMorgan Chase Employer Reviews

Chase believes in the brand
Assistant Vice President - Operations Manager (Current Employee), CaliforniaFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: benefits, 401k options, great customer service, room for advancement.
Chase has a great culture that truly reflects in on how they treat their clients on a daily basis. Chase's security and compliance procedures are extensive but easily maintained if said person is disciplined and focused.
Not a healthy work Inviroment
Fraud Analyst/Customer Service (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXFebruary 26, 2015
Cons: luche were cut to 30 min with no notification, and at one point breaks were cut completely.
Management had their favorites. If you were management favorite you advanced if not you stayed in one place. Co workers were nice and personable but 2 faced. Very high stressful job the tools and correct information was not always given. They specter low handle time and great quality and customer service with out the time to do your job correctly. The customer always paid for that analyst rushing the call and this resulted on multiple call backs for same issue. They incur rage to resolve the issue in one call but not enough time is provided.
Easy Going Environment
Loan Servicer II (Current Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 26, 2015
Although JP Morgan is a large organizations where employees each have a lot of individual responsibility, the environment is easy going, fun and comfortable.
Great benefits no room to grow
Small Business Specialist/Relationship Banker (Current Employee), Deal, NJFebruary 26, 2015
Great benefits, vacation, 401k and pension, not too much room to grow. Retail sales keeps you in a box of cut throat people and unless you are a shark you either won't survive or won't make it through a day without a break down. This place operates on numbers and the nice guy always finished last, You can be great at your job but if you are not willing to run a few people off the road you won't be good, or happy.
Fast paced enviornment and customer variety is golden.
Personal Banker (Former Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: they were everywhere and you are invited to work at different locations.
Cons: did not have enough time for self.
Typical work day was fast-paced and enlightening. I learned much about the company, environment and its brand. Management pretty much standard (open door) and co-workers were young and lively. The hardest part of the job was trying to find time to be innovative and creative. The most enjoyable part of the job was the constant compliance training and the company's electronic guide and approach to information.
Lucretia
Trainer (Former Employee), Irving, TXFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: helping others
Cons: long hours
I enjoyed working with new/ exisiting employees to better accomplish their professional goals on a daily basis. As a trainier, I was able to be creative with learning and development assessment.
My experience
Assistant Manager in Training (Former Employee), Westfield, NJFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: you're rewarded for you dedication and hard work.
Cons: nothing
JPMorgan Chase is an amazing company to work for. They truly value the opinions of their employees and appreciate the hard work that is given on a daily basis.
Overall a great organization to learn some vital skills.
Operations Supervisor IP Control & Analytics (Former Employee), Lewisville, TXFebruary 26, 2015
There have been through multiple changes since working for Chase. The pay, people and info-structure are there but depending on the management team supporting you, you will learn to embrace the changes or jump ship due to some stressful situations. Be sure you are ready change roles, responsibilities and titles.
Work environmet
Customer Assistant Specialist (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLFebruary 26, 2015
Great atmosphere among associates. Great direction from management. Disclosed what they could. Associates encouraged each other
Stay away from the 3rd Floor
inbound fraud rep (Current Employee), Elgin IllinoisFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: benefits health insurance
Cons: extremely stressful workplace and management
Although Chase is a Great place to work the 3rd Floor manager's are not. This is a very stressful environment and the managers are kinda high school as they hang in cliques. I received help more from my co workers and other managers since I could not ever locate my direct manager. The way management talks down to workers only confirms that you're just another number who can be replaced. The benefits within Chase are great but I strongly don't recommend working on the 3rd floor. Its not worth your sanity and self respect.
Great opportunities-
Assistant Branch Manager (Current Employee), Jenison, MIFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: health care, 401k match
Cons: hours
A well rounded job- Chase helps develop your administration, operational and delegation skills. This being paired with a sales position and great attention to customer service really helps you to diverse yourself within the workplace.
Growth
Transaction Operation Specialist (Former Employee), dallas texasFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: growth
Cons: layoff
Great Company to work for and plenty of opportunities with in the company . Learned all the different sides of wire transfers at the bank.
Excellent work place.
Relationship Banker, Chase Private Client Banker (Former Employee), Bradenton, FLFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: 401k
A typical day at the branch involved working with customers via phone and walk ins. Assisting customers meet their financial needs by identifying what they may be missing out of their portfolio. Assisting opening checking, savings, certificates of deposit, applications for credit cards, applications for loans, and referrals to the Financial Advisor, Mortgage Loan Officer, and the Business Banker on a daily basis.
They most enjoyable part of the job is building relationships with the clients. It is great to get to know each customer and assist them, their family and their friends work and meet their financial goals.
The management staff is incredible and great leadership and training were provided.
opern door policy
Direct Auto, Loan by Phone Specialist (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: training and benefits
Cons: department was moved to another location
I really enjoy the teamwork that happens here at Chase. Teamwork and input is encouraged. My suggestions are encouraged and valued. They only concern I have is the time of notice that my job was being moved to another location
Great Financial Institution
Operations Unit Manager (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: work/life balance
Cons: moving around company without networking
I loved my job.
I learned many skills while at JP Morgan Chase.
Management was great, willing to teach you how to get the position you want. People you work with are professional and a family.
The hardest part of the company was moving from one department to another if you don't know someone in the department you would like to work in. I enjoyed my hours and the freedom and tools I was given to perform the right way everyday!
Was a contractor at JPMorgan Chase so I did not get into the culture of the company.
Business Analyst Consultant (Former Employee), Columbus, OHFebruary 25, 2015
As I was a contractor, I did not get into the culture of JPMorgan Chase. The department I worked in was new and constantly changing. It was missioned with taking all systems with an sign-on to the same system and under one group instead of many. The management and coworkers were helpful and understanding in the constantly changing environment.
Loosing site of a key asset - the Employee
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee), Columbus, OHFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: pay, projects, people that work in the trenches support each other
Cons: poor work-life balance
Diminishing work life balance with ever increasing demands. Cost of benefits continue to rise. Management decisions ever focusing on profits/expense reductions and less on employees.
Good company overall
Assistant Vice President (Current Employee), Lewisville, TXFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: chase does a great job at communicating the company's current objectives and future goals.
Cons: chase doesn't take a proactive approach to retaining talented and tenured employees.
I think Chase is a good company to work for in general. The work life balance is dependent upon the role and department structure.
Flexible workplace - a great team environment motivated to get results
RESEARCH ANALYST (Current Employee), Columbus, OHFebruary 24, 2015
Awesome management and team-friendly environment. Plenty of room to grow within your own structure. Concerns are heard and followed up on.
Sales/Customer service
Personal Banker (Current Employee), Atascadero, CAFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: vacation time, co-workers
Cons: hours on saturday are little long.
A typical day at work is busy. We are either opening new accounts or doing maintenece on accounts. We are constently helping customers with either problems or teaching them the technology side of banking. I introduce them to products that can help their everyday life a lot easier. I also back up the teller line when the line gets too long. My day is filled with different problems which I learn new things from all the time. My co-workers are great! They are great people who are willing to help one another out whenever in need. The hardest part of this job is not having the management support we need around here to help us get better at our jobs and coach us. The best part are my co-workers and the customers.

1 2 3 4 5

About JPMorgan Chase

At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for – Read more