JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

overall not bad
Private Client Banker/Small Business Specialist (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 22, 2017
stability of jobs are good...career advancement is tough...previous sales experience is a plus... health and 401k benefits are good...rigid corporate structure...
Pros
stability
Cons
lack of career advancement
Love the people i worked with and my manager but very stressful work.
Customer service agent (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MONovember 21, 2017
Work here is very stressful, your day consists of back to back calls.
You are compensated very well but the lack of movement and stationary work is ultimately what made me leave and my progression into my career.
Pros
great benefits, Great people and management
Cons
stressful work, stationary
Typical corporation
Development Lead/Solutions Architect (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHNovember 21, 2017
Lot of opportunities to move around the company and go up if you are willing to establish your network. Along with your skills, networking goes a long way.
keep up with change
Relationship Banker (Former Employee) –  Clovis, CANovember 21, 2017
Chase changes as fast as the banking industry, they usually lead the way though in the industry change. you must adapt or be threatened to be left behind
Great Place
Private Client Banker/ Manger on Duty (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CANovember 21, 2017
Worked environment was great great for career advancements and also a great place to have help from the team. Great benefits and low turnover a great place to work.
Productive and fast-paced
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint Charles, ILNovember 21, 2017
This was my first job and the hours were long and a lot of overtime. I had my own desk and was trained in phone and customer service. Great company to work for.
Awesome
Specialist II - Fraud Recovery Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZNovember 21, 2017
The investigations of working at chase were amazing, it was awesome to interact with the customers on the phone as well as speaking with the merchants to provide info to my cases. The only complaint I have is that they fired me for my health and I am disabled.
Productive work environment, lots of training, leadership and motivational events
Vice President, Program Management Lead - (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 21, 2017
Pay much attention to produce training and motivational programs.

Also great at leadership programs

HR functions outsourced to consultants and very robotic

Many roles and employees outside of the United States
Pros
Work-life balance and training
Cons
Managers at Executive levels are not reviewed properly (no 360 comments for staff at this level)
Strong franchise
Summer Associate (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 21, 2017
Great deal flow and learning opportunities. ~100 staff in San Francisco office. Supportive senior management and strong focus on the technology sector given its importance to JPM''s overall banking platform
Hopes
Manpower Temp (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYNovember 21, 2017
I love working with new people. The pay is good there is alot if work and it is fast paced at times. We woek weekends when ir is peak in april ans process tax payments and open mail.h
Decent place to work.
Personal Banker/Reg Investment Rep (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZNovember 20, 2017
Place was filled with kids out of college or older people looking to kill some time. No real place for career business people and difficult to find any advancement. They are there to use you up and burn you out... then they move on to the next person.
Toxic Culture
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 20, 2017
I worked at Chase Bank for over 18 years. I am sorry that I wasted so much of my time, energy and career trying to make a bad situation better. The final straw was when the Market Manager flat out lied to an employee about their career. There are so many examples that I could give about how management does things that only benefit themselves, to the detriment of the employees.
uniform good
Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  Washington StateNovember 20, 2017
the company has great benefits and a very good intro to banking. it is easy to move on with the company. normal days start off as any other, you set your day and go for it.
A very productive place to work
Process mgmt Sr specialist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 20, 2017
Very productive place to work. Fast paced environment and I learnt multitasking. I liked working here but only that I had to relocate I am looked no in a new place.
Consistancy with managment
Licensed Relationship Banker (Current Employee) –  Wyoming, MINovember 20, 2017
I enjoy the company as a whole and the opportunities for education they provide but management constantly changes which makes it difficult to develope in a career. No consistancy and lots of change constantly, rules and interpretation of them are always changing, its hard to plan in that environment for ongoing career movement and success.
Pros
Vacation and benefits
Cons
Late hours, consistency, and managment
Great company to work for; however, management could use some improvement
OPERATIONS ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Monroe, LANovember 20, 2017
MY opportunity at JPMChase was a great one as far as benefits, pay, and incentives is concerned. As for my actual work, it was constantly changing as my team was assigned to help out with numerous other teams and projects. There weren't many opportunities for advancement in my opinion, just several opportunities to move laterally.
Pros
Pto, company events, business organizations, and community service.
Cons
Mandatory OT, strict policies and procedures, high turnover rate
Horrible company to work for
Sr. V.A. Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Grove, ILNovember 20, 2017
Overly stressful work environment, poor and overly stressed out management, lack of advancement options, and cut throat atmosphere with multiple layoffs.
Pros
Decent pay
worked during the housing crisis and credit
Sales (Former Employee) –  springfield, MONovember 20, 2017
It was just a bad time to work in banking due to the new regulations that were being implemented because of the credit card reform and the housing crisis going on. I was given layoff status as was half of my team members
Pros
good environment good coworkers
Cons
too many pay cuts
No work life balance
Compliance Investigator (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYNovember 20, 2017
Employees are treated as if working in a factory line. No appreciation for good workers and managers show favoritism. A lot of prejudice managers working here. Minorities are treated different from other workers.
Business result driven but not enough work life balance
Senior Management Consultant/Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHNovember 19, 2017
It provides job satisfaction as you feel that you accomplish through the work you do, though it is competitive and long hours.If you are looking for a place to grow work wise this is the right place.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JPMorgan Chase. Our community is ready to answer.