JPMorgan Chase
5,682 reviews

JPMorgan Chase Employer Reviews

Don't Do It
teller (Former Employee), californiaDecember 17, 2014
Will be the biggest mistake of your life. Management team is horrible. More training is very much needed. Your hard work will go unnoticed. Very difficult to move up within the company. Impossible to make a career out of a part time position.
Great place to work and grow your career.
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Irving, TXDecember 17, 2014
As an employee this was a great place to work and grow your career. On a typical day there is so much that you can learn either by completing your daily tasks or shadowing someone else to learn more. Management works to keep things running smooth and make sure employees are happy. At Chase I met some great co-workers and we all worked well as a team. – more... The most enjoyable part of the job was learning new things and helping others achieve their career goals. The hardest part was dealing with continued layoffs. – less
really did not work for me
Mail Clerk (Former Employee), Chjarlotte NCDecember 17, 2014
Pros: reasonable pay
Cons: not enough work to ensure employment for tax season
Scheduled to work tax season; work ran out early.
Drove 1 hour to work 2 hrs. & company ran out of work & sent us home.
Chase is a productive company with a lot of benefits.
TELLER (Former Employee), Houston, TXDecember 17, 2014
Pros: rewarded for the hard work you did and there were incentives.
Cons: standing all day on your feet as a teller.
I enjoyed working at CHASE. Especially working with my co-workers, we all were a team and like family. I enjoyed talking and waiting on the clients, also. Some of them were like family to me, too, because we would talk about our kids and vacations, too. The hardest part of the day for me was having to stand on my feet all day. I learned that if a task – more... had to be completed, we all had to pitch in and work as a team, no matter what differences we had. – less
Great compant to work for.
Operations Specialist / Mail Intake (Current Employee), Monroe, LADecember 17, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: n/a
Process all incoming BAU and Default Correspondence Mail.
Bank Teller in NY
Bank Teller (Former Employee), Harrison, NYDecember 16, 2014
This is a great company to work for as far as benefits. The compensation in terms of salary is not competitive however.
I learned a lot in this company
Jr. Underwriter (Former Employee), Chatsworth, CADecember 16, 2014
Pros: helping people not lose their houses.
Cons: very busy so sometime we couldn't even take our lunches so that we could keep up with our pipeline.
Enjoying working here because there was always room for growth. it's a big company so I learned how to be a team player and be very helpful at all times.
Great opportunity for experience
REO Auction Asset Manager (Former Employee), Lewisville, TXDecember 16, 2014
Pros: management
Cons: communication
Working with JPMorgan Chase has given me the opportunity to learn more of the mortgage banking environment, as well as great educational programs offers by the company. The atmosphere was medium paced as we were constantly adapting to new policies and regulations.
fun working environment
Risk Management Analyst (Current Employee), Elgin, ILDecember 16, 2014
Pros: two paid breaks
Cons: constantly busy and high pressure job
very busy, always something to do, never a dull moment, always someone to help with questions, tons of training to get you prepared for your position, time goes by fast since its so busy.
Great Place to work and learn
Private Client Specialist (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CADecember 15, 2014
Self managing position. The more you work the more you make. Making good relationships and providing trustworthy advice was what my position entailed.
Mortgage Underwriter
Mortgage Underwriter (Former Employee), Cleveland OhioDecember 15, 2014
Overall the work was not bad, however the management at times seemed like they did not know what they were doing, training lacked immensely, and there was a lot of silent stress. Happy im out of there.
Senior Account Specialist I (Current Employee), Houston, TXDecember 15, 2014
Pros: yearly free lunches
Cons: short breaks
It can be fun if you make it fun. I typically negotiate payment arrangements with borrowers on high-balance accounts and high-risk delinquencies.
Management of Banking Operations, Managed budgets over 2500M
VP - ATM Settlement/ Recon/Card management (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 15, 2014
Managed Branch operations areas responsible for daily processing of transactions. reconciliation of General Ledger accounts; Processing and settling ATM transactions for Chase customers an vendors

Working/managemen of staff in multiple locations
Typical Call Center Environment
Fraud (Former Employee), Elgin, ILDecember 15, 2014
Typical call center environment. Not a lot of room for advancement. Schedules weren't flexible. Good starter job for someone in college or just out of high school. Not a good place to work if you're looking to move up. Wages were standard for call centers.
I loved working here
Telephone Banker (Former Employee), columbus ohioDecember 15, 2014
I loved working here every body was rather nice and helpful I would recommend this job
Work hard
Underwriter II (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXDecember 14, 2014
Pros: stable business
Cons: right-sizing causes uncertainty and instability in the business results.
A typical day consists of underwriting application which requires continued focus and mental alertness. Its hard work but I enjoy working with the dealer clients and exploring ways to mitigate risk and maintaining the dealer client relationship while increasing volume penetration at the dealer level.
great place
Document Review Specialist (Current Employee), Westerville, OHDecember 14, 2014
Pros: Healthcare
Chase is a great place to start your career. Their benefits are great and I have met wonderful people throughout the years. I have learned so much and I'm very grateful to be part of Chase. I had the opportunity to go to different departments and learn the business of credit cards and also mortgage.
Over worked, under paid, under appreciated
Assistant Branch Manager AVP (Former Employee), Westchester NYDecember 13, 2014
The business cares about the business not the employees
very stressfull place to work
I would not recommend working there
Relationship Banker (Current Employee), ColumbusDecember 12, 2014
Pros: great commission structure
Cons: if you work hard, not much negative to say
Good place to work. Really enjoyed the co workers, management was very good to work with.
Lucrative company, fast paced environment
Financial Service Advisor/ Chargeback Advisor (Former Employee), Westerville, OHDecember 11, 2014
Pros: great facility, relaxation/rec room for employees
Cons: long hours
Used data base to report and record clientele's account activities; offered promotions, sales, [products, advice to clientele while generating revenue for banking institution.

1 2 3 4 5

About JPMorgan Chase

At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for – Read more