JPMorgan Chase
6,576 reviews

JPMorgan Chase United States Employee Reviews

Very conservative management
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee), TexasMay 4, 2015
A typical day was always very fast-paced and sometimes exhausting. This is a high traffic institution which means you are constantly finding ways to be more efficient without letting go of detail. Management roles were very demanding.
Benefits keep you here.
Personal and Small Business Banker (Current Employee), Columbus, OHMay 4, 2015
Great benefits, good company to work for. but the process of hiring and getting the places staffed is beginning to drag on many people.
JP Morgan Chase Stinks
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee), Dearborn & AdamsMay 4, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: Disrespect & disregard for employees
JP Morgan Chase likes to discard employees like garbage. Need I say more? They have 166 cameras & planning to add another 100 so in essence they have turned the production floor into a prison. That's what JP Morgan Chase is.
Specialist II Customer Service, Auto Finance (Current Employee), Arlington, TXMay 4, 2015
Pros: Being able to utilize computer customer service skills.
Cons: Do to being short of staff not being able to utilize your time off.
A typical day at work knowing that I resolved the reason for their call. Also having a coaching with my manager to show more motivating skills to provide accurate service. Being able to get along and work delinquent with my co workers and work as a team. The hardest part of my job is not giving the customers what they call in for, when they have call several times about the same issue. The most enjoyable part of the job, is A typical day at work it hearing my customers on the other end of the phone being completely happy knowing that I provide my best to help the customers.
Awesome company to work for.
Vault Teller (Former Employee), Detroit, MIMay 4, 2015
Pros: Discounts and compamny perks
Cons: Alot of overtime
We were assigned about 250 deposits to process in eight hours. All money had to match the screen at the end of the day. Draws had to balance daily. Avoiding errors at all cost.
Its a better place to work then wells fargo
Relationship Banker (Current Employee), Midvale, UTMay 3, 2015
Pros: Benefits, Monthly commissions
Cons: Management, moving towards technology so fewer jobs
As a relationship banker your responsible for maintaining a book of business thats assigned to the branch. Your looking to help people with the retirement and lending needs.
ok work place needs more equality
Customer Support Advisor II (Former Employee), lake mary, flMay 3, 2015
Pros: good selection of schedules
Cons: very short breaks have to find stuff to do when work is done
this job is a good place to work but not many areas to advance. the opportunity to mov into something greater is very difficult to do within the company
great company
Personal Banker (Former Employee), Milford, CTMay 3, 2015
this is a solid company that takes good care of employees. they have the best technology for you to use and that helps you while trying to work with customers.
Great place to work at.
Auto Finance Specialist I (Current Employee), Houston, TXMay 2, 2015
Amazing benefits with great opportunity for advancement. Everyday there is something new to learn. Awesome management and leadership, willing to help at every step of the way. Learned many things from customer relations to system access and internal support.
Application Developer/Business Analyst (Current Employee), Columbus, OHMay 2, 2015
I have been working at Chase for last 15 years, and learned a lot. Management is great as well as co workers. I would highly recommend this place.
ASjcnkcjnjkcndsjklndcc
Risk Operations Analyst (Former Employee), Columbus, OHMay 2, 2015
• Light house cleaning for disabled patient
• Cooked meals for patient while homeowner worked outside of the home.
• Reminded/ encouraged patient to take medication as prescribed and when needed.
• Provided safety reinforcement and helped maintain the patient’s quality of life
Corporate Bank
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMay 2, 2015
Working for a large corporate financial institution was a great start for my business career. Learning about the world of finance and completing the various training programs prepared me not only for my roles with the bank but has influenced my day-to-day operations.
Great company overall, banker position has a low ceiling
Relationship Banker / Small Business Specialist (Current Employee), Lakewood, CAMay 2, 2015
Pros: Employees are treated well, company culture is excellent, benefits are great
Cons: Career advancement is limited
Being a part of a very strong financial institution instills pride. Knowing that the CEO's vision for the company includes business transparency is a plus. I feel very confident that the direction the company keeps customers first. Year-over-year growth is prominently important as well. The manager I have is effective in driving results without making me feel like just a number. I felt much satisfaction coming to work everyday helping out clients in different situations.
Productive Work Place
Bank Teller (Former Employee), Gary, INMay 1, 2015
Pros: Holidays Off
Cons: None
My typical would start off with servicing customers; cashing a check, buying a money orders or cashier checks, taking loan payments and utility payments. I answered phone calls and also worked with business customers. The co-workers and I formed a relationship we worked very well together. The enjoyable part I would say was just having a relationship with the co-workers and with the same customers that we serviced on a weekly or daily basis. There was nothing hard about the job, once I was trained, I picked up on how to complete the task rather quickly.
It is a well established and the most reputable company in the financial/banking industry nation and worldwide.
Contractor (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMay 1, 2015
Pros: Very good team players. Promote empowerment, ownership, and leadership
Cons: Due to the current regulations/laws, there have been 30K+ lay offs since 2011.
The most reputable company I worked at in the financial and banking industry nation and worldwide. I was fortunate to work with great people and team players. JPMorgan fosters leadership and ownership.
Unfortunately, the changes in the labor and healthcare laws have made it very challenging for contractors to secure a position or get hired by JPMC as they have been laying off more than 30,000 employees since 2011 in order to cut costs; and I do not blame them for it.
Good company but industry was brought to halt on modification dept.
RELATIONSHIP MANAGER (Former Employee), Coppell TxMay 1, 2015
Pros: Monthend lunches and prizes
A typical day at work is 75 call requirement and to obtain 60% of collections of portfolio making outbound and receiving inbound calls for a resolve. My team was great while working there I was named an Alpha on the team due to experience. The hardest part of my job is allowing more time for customers to meet their responsibility of debt due to collections being an urgency to receive payments. The pleasure is the bonus and the achievement of meeting my monthly goal.
Chase was a great financial learning opportunity.
Financial Services Representative (Former Employee), Portland, ORMay 1, 2015
I provided, first and foremost, excellent customer service. I was a teller, and I had daily quotas of product sales.

I enjoyed my co-workers, and we sometimes got together after work for dinner. It was a productive and fun work environment.

The hardest part of my job was the high turn over rate. We were constantly firing and hiring new people, which created, at times, a crew that was in a training status.

I enjoyed working in banking very much. I learned a lot about the retail side of it, and I enjoyed my customer relationship experiences.
Great fun enviroment
Senior Spanish Linguist / Chase Glossary Manager (Former Employee), Wilmington, DEMay 1, 2015
Pros: Great pay - Fun
Cons: None
Work there on a free lance basis. Fun environment to work, very casual and you can decide the hours you wish to work. Great pay. Very laid back.
Friendly environment
Sr Solution Architect/Database Management Lead (Former Employee), Newark, DEApril 30, 2015
Very friendly environment. Job security, however, you need to be politically strong to career advancement. Good work life balance.
Team Player
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 30, 2015
Pros: salary, benefits and the amazing people in the natural resources dept.
Cons: The semi-monthly pay cycle.
The best thing about working at JPMC was the people that worked there. It was very competitive, however, I have manage to stay on top of my game because of school.

1 2 3 4 5

About JPMorgan Chase

At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for – Read more

JPMorgan Chase Salaries