JPMorgan Chase
7,172 reviews

JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

Good place to sart
Financial Control Analyst (Current Employee), Newark, DEJuly 29, 2015
Pros: friendly culture, lots of opportunities to learn.
Cons: poor work life balance
This place is a decent start as far as back office level jobs go. You will learn a lot and fast so you have to stay on your toes.
Productive and fun place
Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Brooklyn, NYJuly 29, 2015
Leadership does not care about people and morale is low due to constant lay offs. Work life balance is non-existent; expect to work 70-80 hours/week and most weekends
Numbers were important
Customer Assistant Specialist (Former Employee), Albion, NY 14411July 29, 2015
Pros: good health care, good pay, good co-workers
Cons: trying to stick exactly to their schedule for breaks, if you are with a customer you cant say i need to go, it's my lunch time, and having that count against you.
you had so many customers you needed to contact daily for various reasons. I learned that even though we would like to keep everybody in their homes, it wasn't always feasible. Not all management totally understood what the job was like unless they did it previously. Some judged you on their feelings for you. Others knew it wasn't always an easy job to do and understood your frustrations. My co-workers were all good people and willing to help when they could, but because it was number driven, not being on the phone exactly 8 hrs a day wasn't acceptable. The hardest part of the job was having to tell a customer there was nothing we could do to help them stay in their homes. The best part was telling them they could and we were able to lower their pmts to an affordable amt.
JPMorgan Chase is an excellent company to be a part of.
AUTO FINANCE BOOKING AND FUNDING ANALYST (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INJuly 29, 2015
Pros: Compensation, benefits, career advancement, and employee recognition
Cons: Changes in the business structure and direction
JPMorgan Chase is a company who takes pride in the customers as well as their employees. Chase does not focus solely on producing numbers, they ensure that the customers and employees are treated fairly and with the uttmost respect. Not one person's concern goes unnoticed or unanswered. The management staff are understandable when it comes to balancing work and family. Management is also very supportive in career advancement.
Good benefits
Senior Specialist I (Current Employee), Lake Mary, FLJuly 29, 2015
Pros: Good benefits
Cons: Challenging management
It is very sporadically paced. Challenging management and unnecessary actions are prominent. Light growth abilities are also a feature. Possible long relationships established.
Leader in Banking
Bank (Current Employee), MichiganJuly 29, 2015
Pros: Work/Life Balance
Cons: N/A
A leader in financial services. They expect the best. Focus on providing the best customer service by providing customized recommendations to our customers.
hectic but interesting
Risk Management Analyst (Former Employee), philippinesJuly 29, 2015
as a risk management analyst, we were in charge in determining if the account has/is experiencing fraudulent activity. it was fun doing some detective work
Interesting place to work at
Consumer Banker (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 29, 2015
In was a interesting job. Back to back calls. Deal with sometimes angry customers but most of all the job was very rewarding.
QA Client Support Analyst / UAT (Contract) (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 29, 2015
Great Place to work!
This is some of the responsibility:
Corresponded via phone and email; Finalized documents; Updated spreadsheet reports; Input all test cases into ALM for NA, EMEA & APAC; Update ALM daily with test cases and reported defects for team progress toward test completion prior to release; Daily meetings with LOBs, SMEs, Legal, and Technology Teams (Programmers and Developers) for deep dive sessions on business requirements; writing scripts for test cases.
Productive Corporate level job that is a well educated environment.
Personal Banker (Current Employee), Darien,ILJuly 29, 2015
Chase is a very Diverse fun company to work for. Typical day would include managing account balances and uncovering new balances to deepen relationship with the bank.

Management is very Corporate. They are strict, by the books, and serious about helping Chase become the top bank in the World.
Typical Large Bank
Loan Officer (Former Employee), San Ramon, CAJuly 29, 2015
Large bank environment who did not value mortgages or its employees. Mortgage was secondary to other parts of the organization. Environment was harsh to employees.
Great Benefits, Bad Management!
Senior Service Specialist II (Current Employee), Westerville, OHJuly 29, 2015
Pros: Nice pay, Great benefits
Cons: Politics are high, management sucks
This is a great opportunity and a great company to work for. The benefits package is awesome! Managament sucks, advancement and internal transfers opportunities are always available BUT if you're NOT interested in excessive weight gain (call center employees), schedule changes every year, and daily changes in performance/ procedures of your job then this is not the place for you.
Very Good Company
Executive Director (Current Employee), NYJuly 28, 2015
JPMorgan Chase is a very good company to work for, Great culture and management.Plenty of great opportunities to grow as a finance professional.
productive fast paced envirnonment
Bank Teller (Former Employee), Long Island City, NYJuly 28, 2015
I learned to be very organized and also learned to work quicker and more efficiently. management is okay. co- workers are lovely. what i enjoyed most about this job was meeting new people.
Fun company with technology that makes day to day transactions easier.
Operations Specialist (Current Employee), Manchester, NJJuly 28, 2015
Chase has great equipment that will make servicing customers easier than it's competitors. Room for career development, but the compensation is fairly low unless you are in a management position.
Great Place to work
Document Review Specialist I (Current Employee), san antonio texasJuly 28, 2015
This was a great experience to work here. The supervisors really took the time to understand the needs of each and every customer.
Good company to work for. Co-worker's are productive and fun.
Personal Banker/Collector (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 28, 2015
Pros: Free checking
A typical day can be very busy. A good portion of the day involved problem solving. I learned to prioritize my work load and own the customer issue from start to finish. My co-worker's were fun and productive, and I liked the way the team worked together. The hardest part of the day was not being able to help the customer with their financial needs. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping customer's with their finances.
Chase provided proper training and organization skills that goes hand in hand with life experiences
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 28, 2015
A typical day was organized and planned, The structure of the day helped me in my personal life. A day At Chase was always a learning experience, The federal laws was always changing. I had great co-workers, they were hard working and dedicated to the customer service part of their job.The hardest part of my job was sometimes the federal laws changed so quickly. The most enjoyable part of my job was meet new people. While working a customer service job you got a chance to learn about different cultures and people standards.
Family
KYC/AML Trainer (Current Employee), Houston, TXJuly 28, 2015
Pros: Co-workers are great
Cons: Opportunities to develop management to modern day management styles; ability to be flexible.
Thick team bond between employees below management level. Even if you leave, the experience doesn't leave you. Great opportunities to network and grow your professional relationships.
Productivable and Respective atmosphere
Teller (Current Employee), Houston, TXJuly 28, 2015
Cons: Not enough hours, plus theres only so much you can do at a bank
- Helping out customers is what brightens up my day.
- I am also responsible for learning and grasping the concept of any new policies and procedures.
- My coworkers and I are very Team oriented.

1 2 3 4 5

About JPMorgan Chase

At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for – Read more

JPMorgan Chase Salaries