JPMorgan Chase
6,299 reviews

JPMorgan Chase Employer Reviews

very structured
UAT Team Lead/Tester (Former Employee), wilmington deMarch 27, 2015
I learned various aspects of banking and teambuilding, Very structured in how to interact with other departments, very associate oriented
Productive and challenging
Sr. Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 26, 2015
Great place to work. Very interesting and diverse. Love my coworkers and manager! My manager is patient and encourages growth. I learned that working hard can be very rewarding.
Administrative Support
Process Assistant (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 26, 2015
Pros: Free coffee, tea, etc
Cons: short breaks daily
Productive and fun place to work, a healthy work balance atmosphere.Excellent corporate culture, opportunity for growth and development.
Commercial Teller
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Hammond, INMarch 26, 2015
Chase Bank is a great place to work. I was responsible for counting large sums of money. I was the commercial teller. I took care of all of the business deposits that came into the bank.
Great people to work with
VP / Compliance Manager (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXMarch 26, 2015
Pros: Teamwork
Cons: Can be stressful
This company truly supports military members, focuses on teamwork and is very challenging for leaders. This creates great leadership and the ability to lead anywhere.
Client Service Rep
Client Service Representative (Current Employee), Westerville, OHMarch 26, 2015
Assisting customer with legal information regarding holds placed on personal and business accounts and working with Telephone Bankers Along with Branch Reps.
Great workplace
Document Analyst (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLMarch 26, 2015
Pros: Benefits
Cons: Communication
Typical day at work is focusing on production and quality, and making sure to be accurate while in production. Many opportunities to learn, great co-workers, and plenty of projects to complete.
The more you put in it the more you get out it.
Relationship Banker (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 26, 2015
Pros: Understanding management, health care, bonus incentives, available resource material, continuing education with option to take additional courses
Cons: Career advancement
Great Company!! Typical day revolves around reactive behaviors by helping consumer and business clients who come into the branch the looking for assistance and proactive behaviors by calling on and building relationships with current clients and clients that have not been reached out to in a while so I can build relationships with them and be the person they come to for their financial needs.
productivity and fun work
Computer Operations technician (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 26, 2015
Pros: Free lunches, classes inside the company
Cons: Job security
Flexible starting the day work. Learning from all my co-workers.
Being send to a lot of classes inside the company and learning a lot.
The most appreciated... the friendship in my department.
Great culture and advancement
Team Manager (Former Employee), Lake Mary, FLMarch 26, 2015
You are allowed to be creative and strategic. Great opportunities for advancement. Company offers internal computer based courses to help improve leadership skills and management. Solid investment in employee development.
Customer service focus
Teller (Former Employee), Carpentersville, ILMarch 26, 2015
A typical day at work revolved around taking care of the customer. We had fun when the time called for it like when we celebrated associate birthdays. Co-workers were always fun to be around. Management was okay.
MB Underwriter (Current Employee), Lewisville, TXMarch 26, 2015
The job culture is very bad but only at this site, I have worked at another site and department and enjoyed coming to work.
It was great oppurtunity to work at chase and learner new things it was a great job.
Data entry (Former Employee), Encino, CAMarch 26, 2015
Pros: free water and soda
It was a very fast past at work I liked the challenge though.
I learned how to communicate better and my typing skills and Microsoft program knowledge was better. Management here was great they helped me through situations that were hard but most of all were always there when help needed. My co-workers were great, friendly and did there job. Hardest part about the job was all the work that had to be done that day at a certain hour. The most enjoyable part of the job was everything that I learned and accomplished and everyone that I got to meet.
Compliance anaylst
Compliance Analyst (Former Employee), Newark, DEMarch 26, 2015
Pros: Decent pay, laid back atomsphere.
Cons: Lots of attrition, not enough desks, not enough parking
JP Morgan Chase started out as a great place to work. However, after a while management became more restrictive on certain policies. Work from home was taken away,a manager had to be on duty if anyone was working overtime, no desks for anyone, and a lot of attrition. To make things worse the company decided to layoff 150 people in compliance operations in Delaware. Could be a great place to work if senior management knew what they were doing.
Its an OK company to work for
AVP, Business Analyst (Current Employee), Lewisville, TXMarch 26, 2015
I'd rate JPMC as an average company to work for. Employee appreciation is lacking and you generally have to leave the company and then come back later to get any type of meaningful pay increase.
Good pay/job, Bad job security
Customer Assistance Specialist (Current Employee), Rochester, NYMarch 26, 2015
Pros: pay, benefits
Cons: job security
Worked for almost 8 years for company, constantly was in fear of losing job. Great pay/benefits/job but job security was always an issue
Productive and Competitive Work Environment
Bankruptcy Specialist (Former Employee), Florence, SCMarch 25, 2015
Pros: Pay
Cons: Overtime
A typical day was always challenging and exciting! Overall Great Company!!!!! They really care about their employees!!!
OK Experience
Analyst (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 25, 2015
Pros: Pay
Cons: Work life balance, culture, management, lateral mobility
When interest rates rose in 2013 things slowed down in our group. I was put in a talent relocation program but completely pigeonholed into similar advancement. The job was demanding but mundane and not analytical.
Work Culture
Scrum Master / Business Systems Analyst (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 25, 2015
Pros: Lots of time off and vacation, ability to work from home. Match 401k up to 5 percent
Cons: Long hours, promotions are very tough to attain, if you want to get paid more you need to leave and come back typically
JPM is very inclusive which provides for a diverse workplace. It is easy to get lost in the mix if you are not looking to be an innovative team member and take opportunities when available. The time off and ability to WFH can be worth it alone for some people. The job can get mundane, it is important to move jobs. Lot's of red tape, impossible to get promoted mid year, everything takes a year for promotion, raise, bonus, etc.
Fast-Paced, Positive Work Environment
Tenure Held 15 Years (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 24, 2015
Pros: Benefits & Comaraderie
Cons: Having to terminate employees
During my 15 year tenure, I was provided with training, both in class and on the job, in emploee relations, supervision, and management. Opinions and "outside-the-box thinking were encouraged.

I had very little supervision and was mostly on my own to develop my position, while following the rules and regulations of the company.

My co-workers were more like my family, which made my job much easier and enjoyable.

The least enjoyable part of my position was dismissing an employee due to job performance, attendance, or violation of policies.

1 2 3 4 5

About JPMorgan Chase

At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for – Read more

JPMorgan Chase Salaries