JPMorgan Chase
5,153 reviews

JPMorgan Chase Employer Reviews

Dont get stuck in a slow branch
Personal Banker (Current Employee), Suffolk County NYSeptember 14, 2014
Pros: work life balance
Cons: stuck in slow branch
Don't get stuck in a branch with no traffic, you'll want to kill yourself.
JPMorgan Chase
Senior Closer/ Funder (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZSeptember 13, 2014
JPMorgan Chase gave me a chance to grow in different job functions throughout my 14 years there. I enjoyed working with the people there and definitely always kept busy.
Solid management
Program Manager - Vice President (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 13, 2014
Strong leadership and majority of people work well together towards common goal set forth by leaders
Productive, face paced call center
Customer Support Specialist (Current Employee), Tampa, FLSeptember 13, 2014
A typical work day for me at Chase is very face paced and productive. It starts with me immediately logging into my phone system to start answering calls. I access emails daily and throughout the day to stay in communication with peers and managers on vital information for my job duties. For immediate contact I also log into my communicator for important – more... information that needs to be relayed quickly. I have a very good relationship with all of the managers and supervisors and we have an open door policy, so any concerns can be addressed personally. My peers and I participate in pot lucks and daily contests to make our goals that we have to meet more exciting. I have grown to have a very great relationship with each and everyone of my peers and our work environment has a family feel. – less
Helping customers
Bank Teller (Former Employee), Lockport, ILSeptember 12, 2014
• Processed transactions in a timely manner
• Answered questions related to customer accounts
• Assisted customers with opening new accounts
fun
QA Engineer (Current Employee), CASeptember 12, 2014
learned a lot from this experience
manangement was excellent
everyday of my work day was enjoyable
Productive and fun work environment
Escrow Analysis Senior Operations Specialist (Former Employee), Florence, SCSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: business networks
Cons: it ended
I've had the opportunity to learn about different sides of the mortgage banking industry. Chase was a wonderful employer.
Good company
Assistant Vice President (Former Employee), Akron, OHSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: management
Good for benefits, advancement and raises are questionable.
Fun
Teller / Customer Service (Former Employee), Mesa, AZSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: local
Cons: small company
Learn what local banking is all about. Community banks have many things to offer to the small business.
Productive and Busy days
Teller (Current Employee), Richmond Hill, NYSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: enjoying working with people
Cons: short staff
The most exciting part of my job is helping customers, I found great fulfillment in that.
Review
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee), San Dieg, CASeptember 11, 2014
Chase was ok to work for. Made a lot of changes to when it was Wamu that I did not agree with.
very busy workplace
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee), Elgin, ILSeptember 11, 2014
you have scheduled breaks, take between 120-200 calls per day. Cardholders are rude.
excellent company
Bank Teller (Former Employee), Manhattan, NYSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: great pay, good benefits, good work environment
Cons: extensive requirements for promotion, aggressive sailing requirements
Great company to work for in every aspect. As a team we were outgoing and very helpful. The hardest part of the job was how aggressive we needed to be with how we sold promotions.
good company to work for
Training specialist (Former Employee), Chicago, ILSeptember 11, 2014
Chase is a good company to work for. Chase has good benefits and opportunity for advancement.
overall satisfied
Chase Bank N.A. Managed Assets Officer (Current Employee), Phoenix Az.September 11, 2014
Pros: independant work
My work day was well balanced with constant communication by telephone, email and sametime with customers and management. My direct manager is attentive and informative. My co-workers maintain a professional attitude while interacting as a group to promote a pleasant place to work.
JP Morgan/Chase (Mortgage Banking)
Loss Mitigation Supervisor III (Former Employee), Lewisville, TXSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: no work life balance. your voice did not matter and upper management is not friendly at all.
As a manager, all I did during the day is attend meetings and work on reports. It was so bad that I rarely had anytime to coach and develop my employees or respond to emails appropriately. Upper management would not implement great suggestions presented by supervisors and staff. Changes took place everyday and the processes that were implemented didn't – more... always make sense. No life outside of work. To keep up, you had to work long hours on weekends. – less
Just another number
Sr. Loan Processor (Former Employee), Englewood, COSeptember 10, 2014
Pros: corporate discounts
Cons: poor leadership, no room for growth
I moved to this company because it had international presence and was told there was lots of room for growth and advancement.

It was clear after being there for a just a short time that this company is just another sweat shop that only promotes "yes men" instead of those who actually deserve it. By "yes men" I mean they want people in higher positions – more... that will just say yes to whatever you want instead of actually using your brain to come up with innovative ideas.

I was consistently a top performer, yet it was never good enough. When it came time for raises I was given less of a raise than a new-hire because of some technicality. I went all the way up to the president of the site and there was nothing they could do.

It is obvious their employees are just another number and not worth treating with proper respect. – less
Excellant production department
Sr. Loan Processor (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXSeptember 10, 2014
Pros: lunch ordered in at month end
Cons: layoff
New department created for processing Harp loans to JPMorgan Chase Texas base customers. Department consisted of 300 employees trained in all expects of processing software programs. Department worked on a strict daily number system, which included customer service, emails, processing, deadlines, underwriting, closing and funding. The challenges to – more... meet the numbers guidelines was the most rewarding to me. Our JPMorgan Chase customers were treated over and above, with that being said our rewards as employees were highly compensated. My co-workers, managers, working environment, training, benefits and rewards were the joy of my daily work day. Due to the high cost of the HARP loans processing center, a decision was made to allocate all HARP customers applications to customers local city mortgage departments. Mass Layoff of entire department. – less
Great Place to work with people you enjoy working with.
Senior Bank Teller (Former Employee), Salem, ORSeptember 10, 2014
Pros: good pay, fun and positive environment.
Cons: doesn't always use all resources available to protect employees.
Challenges you to be the best employee that you can be, and constantly develops employees. Excellent atmosphere.
Relationship Officer, CRCP (Current Employee), Iselin, NJSeptember 10, 2014
No typical day with position. Varied daily, which was nice. Challenging work environment, significant downsizings and numerous management changes during my time with the organization.

1 2 3 4 5

About JPMorgan Chase

At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for – Read more