JPMorgan Chase
5,031 reviews

JPMorgan Chase Employer Reviews

Deadline-driven, fast paced workplace
Regional Lockbox Specialist (Current Employee), Columbus, OHAugust 25, 2014
A sometimes stressful, deadline-driven environment, but has allowed me to work with the best group of people I have ever worked with. This company truly values integrity in it's employees. The hardest part of this job is the unpredictable hours, but that also allows for a sense of accomplishment at the end of the day.
Energetic place to work
Bank Teller (Former Employee), Detroit, MIAugust 25, 2014
A typical day at work was processing customers transactions with great customer service I learned new ways to process cash advances and better understanding of Chase products. Management and Co-workers were wonderful, felt like a family. There was nothing hard about the job, but the most enjoyable was knowing I could help with great customer service.
Great Atmosphere
Senior Teller (Former Employee), Irvine, CAAugust 25, 2014
Pros: free time between customers coming in
Cons: .25 cent max raise
take in deposit and make withdrawals, typical teller work. Management was great.
Nice place to work
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Tempe, AZAugust 25, 2014
Chase has generally been a nice company to work for. Compensation is okay, but the benefits are very good, including time-off allowances. Management is hit-or-miss. There are some very very good managers, and others on the opposite end of the spectrum. Those managers tend to make things very difficult. It is also difficult to advance because many of – more... the jobs that would be stepping stones to learn new skills have been offshored or eliminated. I – less
Hard to work for
Operations Specialist (Current Employee), Columbus, OhioAugust 25, 2014
Constantly changing. You never know what is going to happen next. Management expects a lot with very little to go off of. Individuality is not appreciated.
Chase what matters - maybe
Loan Servicing Specialist (Former Employee), Fort Worth, txAugust 24, 2014
Pros: co workers, benefits
Cons: management, compensation, recognition
Chase has come a long way since merging with Bank One but during all the evolving and changes that make Chase the mega giant they are today something has been lost. There used to be a sense of loyalty and appreciation for the employees that have made Chase what it is today. We were always told "because of you, Chase is an industry leader".Thats nice – more... to know but little comfort when you get close to or over your 20 year mark you become a target for management to move you out by any means so new employees can be brought in who know nothing about the accounts or customers. If you are looking at working and laying it on the line keep low and maybe you will fly below radar. Good luck ! – less
Productive Place to Work
Reconciliation Sr (Former Employee), TampaAugust 24, 2014
Assisted Insurance Carriers with reconciling their accounts.
Client Service Officer
Senior Client Service Officer (Current Employee), Houston, TXAugust 24, 2014
Pros: working with great clients.
Cons: having a manager that works in another city.
The first thing that I do when I get to work is check my email to see if clients have submitted any requests to me. Clients call me if they need to open a new account and add Treasury products to them or an existing account.

The hardest part of my job is dealing with an upset client and trying to resolve their issue quickly.

The most enjoyable part – more... of my job resolving a major issue for a client and making them happy. – less
pleasant work environment
Teller (Former Employee), Bronx, NYAugust 24, 2014
Supported clients in all banking transactions and assisted in all clerical responsibilities within the bank.
The company was okay to work.It was very sad to be sold.
Senior Service specialist for Banker Services (Current Employee), Monroe, LaAugust 23, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: being sold to another company.
As a senior service specialist in Banker Services; I am skilled in researching and processing information for multiple customer accounts including home equity, auto, and personal, secured and unsecured loans, skilled for all lien release issues, and opening banker researches. Direct all activities necessary to resolve escalated customer issues with – more... limited supervision. – less
extremely busy
Teller/Lead Teller (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 23, 2014
Pros: professional atmosphere
Cons: short staffed and low salaries
I have worked with this company for a year now and have learned a lot and met great people. Typical day at work was busy, management was nice and had time to see what we need, learned a lot about banking by shadowing bankers all the time and doing many of the tasks a banker would do of course to a certain limit to meet policies and procedures.
Professional but Fun Company
Research & Adjustments Specialist (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXAugust 22, 2014
Pros: appreciation for your hard work
Cons: mergers
Load and balance of research work to be reconciled. Assist customers and banking centers with their needs.

Learned many different banking processes.

Management was always professional

Coworkers were always team oriented and fun to be around

The hardest part was watching our work sent overseas.

The most enjoyable was the fact we worked hard but – more... we had fun doing it. – less
Chase was employee driven
RESPA/TILA Review Analyst (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLAugust 22, 2014
Pros: corporate functions involving family
Cons: management had favorites and let you know it
Chase did a lot to build morale, like having lunches, and off site events. Some supervisors were concerned about your advancement in the company where some could care less.
Team lead (Former Employee), Indianapolis InAugust 22, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: healthcare
Organized and supervised 20 personnel.
Used office equipment including, computers, printers, fax machines, photo copiers, microfiche, microfiche readers, microfilm, and microfilm machine.
I developed new employee training programs. I developed advanced employee training programs. I was responsible for all customer service. I solved problems in the customer – more... research department, such as correction encoding errors, located missing checks and debited and credited customer DDA accounts when necessary. I worked in the mailroom sorting mail and delivering to the departments as needed. – less
Work on latest technology, challenging financial complex log handling
Technical Lead (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAAugust 22, 2014
Excellent work environment, friendly people, good benefits. Learn latest technologies, flexible on switching technology given you prove yourself.
Sometimes work schedule gets longer during releases.
Work can be intense but rewarding
KYC/AML Compliance Analyst (Current Employee), Houston, TXAugust 21, 2014
I really enjoy working for JPMC, but I've reached a glass ceiling within my department and would like an opportunity to explore other options. If given an opportunity I would like to try focusing on the oil and gas industry but keeping the banking industry with reach.
Great company for the most part.
Relationship Banker and Small Business Specialist (Former Employee), Centennial, ColoradoAugust 21, 2014
I really enjoyed my time working for JPMorgan Chase. Although I wanted to eventually transition into law enforcement I had hoped to be with Chase for another year or two.
I was really disappointed when I was terminated for a mistake I made that happened a year a half ago. The mistake didn't harm Chase or the customer. And I performed the mistake under – more... the direction of a seasoned Financial Advisor.
Regardless of the fact that I was an excellent employee with no written or verbal reprimand and earned an Above Meets on a 2013 Annual Review Chase terminated my employment after two years. – less
.Great Starting point
Operations and Business Services Analyst (Current Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 21, 2014
Opportunity to learn. Many different roles to rotate. Experienced staff, poor promotion strategy.
Great benefits
Assistant Branch Manger (Former Employee), Tualatin, ORAugust 21, 2014
Had great benefits but low pay and long hours. Typically pay more if you are hired externally than internally. Recently, got rid of Assistant Branch Manager jobs.
Very difficult to enjoy
Financial Advisor/ Relationship Banker (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 21, 2014
Working in a retail branch is a bad work environment. Its very difficult to generate business when 90 percent of your day is dealing with account maintenance.

1 2 3 4 5

About JPMorgan Chase

At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for – Read more