JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

Found 11,813 reviews matching the search
Fast Paste
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 25, 2017
I work at JP Morgan seasonal under Manpower. I feel they need to work on getting better leaders, their are only a few. They also need to work on treating adults like adults sometimes. I am starting to feel that JP Morgan is not organize far as their work flow. I go to JP Morgan to work and might not get to work. They also make a lot of mistake with our work pay, sometimes they pay me a Clerical worker salary when I am a Data Entry worker.
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 25, 2017
Good place to work. Overtime was frowned upon. There are only a few full time tellers. There is opportunity to move up to Lead or banker if you are a hard working teller.
Pros
Opportunities to move up
Cons
hard to be a full time teller
Work
Quality Control/ Compliance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 25, 2017
Chase has great benefits with a great culture. Management is usually very involved with the growth and development of the employees . The benefits are good especially health and vacation.
i enjoyed Chase. Wanting to return .
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Enterprise. prien lakeJune 25, 2017
Manager was very good to me . Co workers also very friendly
Left looking for full time work.
Presently working but would like to return to chase .
They have good benefits and hire people with good work ethics
Well Rounded Company
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJune 25, 2017
Working for JPMorgan Chase gave me interpersonal skills and communication skills that I would not have developed as quickly. Great team players and incentives to provide products to clients.
Pros
incentives and benefits
Cons
working weekends.
Steady employer with good benefits that appreciates hard work. Sometimes prone to overworking top achievers.
Process Manager (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 25, 2017
Not too big to fail, but sometimes too big to recognize and appropriately advance employees who have exceeded expectations by the firm's standards in multiple roles.
Pros
Great benefits, Empowers thought leadership
Cons
Overutilization of employees who have achieved in the past
Amazing Manager
Part Time Teller (Former Employee) –  Palm Coast, FLJune 24, 2017
Help customers with transactions such as cashing checks, deposits, withdrawals, answering questions, mobile app walk through. Manager was amazing and trustworthy. She was always pleasantly available to help anyway she could. My most enjoyable part of the job was my fun coworkers.
Pros
No overtime, leave on time, great benefits
Cons
short breaks, low pay scale
Difficult to advance/move from current role/department
Mortgage Banking Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lewisville, TXJune 24, 2017
In general, a pretty good company, just wish it was easier for career advancement. It is a team environment and we all help one another to make sure the job/requirements are done according to guidelines and procedures.
Pros
great benefits and services for employees
Cons
Being able to advance from existing position
Well respected financial institution
VP-Financial Analysis Manager-Core Finance Team (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJune 24, 2017
Good reputation. Fast paced, must be 'self starter' and independent worker to work in the finance team. There are multiple avenues for mobility and the organization is a good place to build a solid foundation of skills and knowledge.
Comfortable environment with opportunity to increase incentives
Relationship Banker, Small Business Specialist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 24, 2017
Working at Chase has afforded me invaluable experience in the financial industry and a strong company work ethic. Being able to help customers meet their financial goals and their appreciation for my work is the best reward.
Horrible management
Quality Senior Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 24, 2017
Chase believes people are just numbers to make the company more money. No regard to how the person's life is or what is necessary to make them happy at work. This is the worst company to work for.
application
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 23, 2017
we process Alien applications that trying to come to the united states. The job was pretty cool and face past environment. we worked downtown Chicago.
Nice Company
Bankruptcy Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lewisville, TXJune 23, 2017
I love the work enviroment and benefits. I didn't like the commute. The managent team should take communication classss, they need to learn how to deal with their employees.
Good internship
Security Analyst (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEJune 23, 2017
Would not stay at JPM forever but a good internship to start my career at. If your looking for stability stay here. If you want to learn and grow and be challenged go somewhere else.
good employer
FILE CLERK (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJune 23, 2017
management was slow at providing work .we were constantly waiting around for work.Work environment was nice indoor building .Hardest part was sorting and the best part was that it was a office setting.
Horrible management
Business Analyst & Compliance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEJune 23, 2017
I did not have an great experience in this position, due to management and the department has a high turn over rate. The pressure of working in the department did not allow employees to have productive work day.
Pros
overtime
Cons
not flexiable with family work like balance.
Great Company
MB Svc QC Specialist (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 23, 2017
Great company for both employees and customers. Great benefits. Chase offers a wide range of employment opportunities covering a wide range of skills.
Constant changes without notice.
Bankruptcy Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lewisville, TXJune 23, 2017
I have learn several new roles.
Management is always changing, also locations and is the main reason I'm looking for a new opportunity closer to my house, (that's the hardest part the drive and will be moving o Plano in September and constant change of roles).

What I enjoy the most is working with my team and new relationships I have created though the years at Chase.
Benefits
Cons
Constant change, locations, positions and Management.
Great company
QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 23, 2017
it was a geat place to work. but it was a temporary position for me I was there 4 months. I enjoyed the job and I wish I was there permanently. I would accept a position there again if I was rehired
abc
Senior Corporate Recruiter (Contract) (Current Employee) –  Lake Forest, CAJune 23, 2017
This is a great company. The great company culture. The people are motivated to their best for the company. I worked for retail banking division. Chase is a great place to work.
Pros
people and processes
Cons
nothing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JPMorgan Chase. Our community is ready to answer.