JPMorgan Chase
6,513 reviews

JPMorgan Chase United States Employee Reviews

Fraud Specialist I (Current Employee), Columbus, OhioApril 25, 2015
• Take ownership of each customer while empathizing and prioritizing customer needs
• Resolve conflicts and manage customer expectations
• Document customer account activities thoroughly and concisely
• Determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions through relationship building
Highly professional and supportive
Associate - Tech Ops Analyst (Current Employee), Syracuse, NYApril 25, 2015
I have worked for this company for 13 years. It has been a rewarding and valuable experience. I have been provided the opportunity to develop new skills and advance in my career throughout my tenure.
Great company to work
Personal Banker (Former Employee), los angelesApril 24, 2015
Worked for the company 4 years. Great benefits great schedule. Many opportunities for advancement. Decent salary for a single person without kids. It was perfect job for me at the time.
Being an employee @ JP Morgan Chase, you're looked at as just another number!
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Chatsworth, CAApril 24, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: EVERYTHING!
• Provide financial counseling to homeowner's in danger of being foreclosed upon
• Accepting inbound dialer calls (50-60 calls per hour)
• Coordinate office meetings and keep calendar appointments/schedules up to date
• Maintain a records management system, including an efficient filing system
• Math skills sufficient to calculate and monitor payments accurately
• Maintain a high level of customer service and customer satisfaction
• Quality call control
• Data entry and electronic file maintenance
• Quality call control supervision of staff/phone representatives/payment processing/data entry
• Credit analyst and financial adviser
Not a good environment
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee), New Hyde Park, NYApril 24, 2015
Management is looking for you to fail instead of helping to succeed. They think they are helping but only want the people they want to help to succeed as by the recent number of people who are leaving the company voluntarily.
Productive Environment
Foreclosure Analyst (Former Employee), San Diego, CAApril 24, 2015
Great place to learn and expand knowledge about the housing and finance industry. Ability to learn about different states and their foreclosure process. Plenty of guidance on how to accomplish tasks and the appropriate training to do so.
A dynamic work work environment
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Tampa, FLApril 24, 2015
Pros: Worked with various software tools.
Cons: The contract ended when all customers were migrated to the new application
This was a temporary contract that I enjoyed and in which I learned a lot about converting and migrating old Production applications to a new central application. The pace was fast. I had to learn how the old application worked and train customers on how to navigate the new application. <the co-workers were a great team to work with, as well as the Project management at Chase.
Opportunities for growth
Senior Specialist-Credit Card Disputes (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXApril 23, 2015
Department is continually growing and many opportunities to grow if you are willing to work. Wish there were better schedule choices
Great company to work for
Global Management - IB Technology (Former Employee), New YorkApril 23, 2015
Pros: Excellent, efficient and intelligent management
Great company to work for and to extend knowledge relevant to the securities industry and technology.
Good working atmosphere.
A challenging environment with great people.
Migration Specialist/ Business Analyst (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 23, 2015
In some internal communication it was once noted that the firms greatest asset is its people. This is very true. Though sometimes culture and politics makes working at JPMC challenging, most of the people were great.
JPMorgan Chase a Fortune 500 Company
Mortgage Processor/Junior Underwriter (Former Employee), Edison, NJApril 23, 2015
Pros: Great environment, many opportunities.
Cons: Relocated to JC, traffic is always an issue.
Productive and interesting place to work. A little hectic at times but that comes with the territory of the mortgage industry.
Bank
Group Assistant (Former Employee), Detroit, MIApril 23, 2015
Branch Facilities providing property maintenance . Very high paced work environment. Corporation supports continuous education.
Ok place to work
Consumer Escaltions Telephone Banker (Current Employee), Arlington, TXApril 23, 2015
Pros: Easy work for the most part, easy to move up if your score card is good.
Cons: You can get a write up for simple mistakes, dress code enforced inside of a call center.
Paid good for easy work. Management will find reasons to write you up. easy to move up if you can maintain a good scorecard. take calls for balance transfers, opening accounts, debit cards replacement etc
Personal Banker (Current Employee), Saginaw, MIApril 23, 2015
Pros: Vacation time and Holiday pay
Cons: overall pay
I have learned a ton working for Chase in the year and half I've been there. I have had managers who really push me and if I can wait it out I know it has an amazing future for me. My main concern is how long it may take to get to that future. I feel I have learned an amazing amount about the financial industry, that with my customer experience and management skills make me a fit anywhere now, thanks to working for Chase.
Great place to advance your career
Product Manager, Data Migration (Former Employee), Chicago, ILApril 22, 2015
Co-workers were the most professional I've ever worked with. There was plenty of room to advance or try new roles within the company. Work can be very demanding, but it is possible to advance while maintaining a healthy balance between work and family.
Satisfying Work Experience
Compliance Analyst (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 22, 2015
Pros: supportive colleagues, awesome benefits
Cons: cash compensation a bit below market rate
JPMC recognizes the importance of work-life balance, with its comprehensive employee benefits, and flexible work arrangements. Compensation could be higher though.
Nice enviornment to be productive in.
Lead Bank Teller (Current Employee), Queens, NYApril 22, 2015
I enjoyed working for this company mostly because I was able to learn and exercise my customer service skills and enhance my confidence with handling money.
This was a high stress job.
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Columbus, OHApril 22, 2015
Pros: I earned a paycheck.
Cons: The environment was less than desirable.
A typical day at work was to come in early and get coffee. Go to my cubicle put on my headset and punch in on the computer. I learned I never want to work with mortgages ever again. Co-workers were stress also. The hardest part of the job was the job itself. There were no enjoyable parts to this job.
Great job for a people person
Personal Banker - Retail Services (Former Employee), 101 Barclay Street - New York, NY 10001April 22, 2015
Pros: Great pay and benefits
Cons: Harassing people to bank with Chase
Being a Personal Banker can be very rewarding if you like talking to people and enjoy sometimes long hours. The pay is ok but you make most of your money in commission getting people to open accounts and get mortgages or Home Equity Loans or Lines of Credit. When I was there you needed to earn a certain amount of points by getting new clients in the door. That was how you earned commission. Unfortunately for me I was in an employee only branch and most of the employees did not need to open accounts as they got one when they were hired and didn't need to be educated about Chase products as they worked there and received emails and other communications about special discounts and offers for employees. This made getting new clients harder.
Mortgage Banking Customer Assistance Specialist (Current Employee), Rochester NYApril 22, 2015
There are a lot of opportunities within the company. A great way to learn other job functions and responsibities to become more transparent.

1 2 3 4 5

About JPMorgan Chase

At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for – Read more

JPMorgan Chase Salaries