JPMorgan Chase
5,038 reviews

JPMorgan Chase Employer Reviews

Great place to work if not in a management position
Operations Unit Manager (Former Employee), Columbus, OHAugust 26, 2014
Pros: big city locations, small town feel
Cons: health care costs are high
Once promoted to a management position, my workload more than tripled. I would have to work 60-70 hours in the week to try to keep up. I didn't feel as if my management team understood how much work they expected from the managers at my level. It was not realistic or compensated.
Great working environment, friendly team and management
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee), Bronx, NYAugust 26, 2014
Pros: great team, great benefiits, helpful employee tools
I worked for Chase for a little over 4 years. During my tenure at Chase I was given the opportunity to work side by side many experienced managers as well as District Managers.

I was given administrative authority and was one of the youngest operations supervisor within my district with a performance level branch. The hardest part of the job was clocking – more... out to go home. I really enjoyed working at Chase and managing my team; not only we're we a team, but we were like family - the communication level was excellent and the environment was friendly and helpful. – less
Fun place to work at while going to school
Card Services Representative (Former Employee), Springfield, MOAugust 26, 2014
Pros: everything.
This was a fun place to work at. Great benefits and pay. During the winter months it gets extremely chaotic taking over 140 calls a day, but besides that it was fun.
The hardest part of the job was taking the massive number of calls.
The best part was getting to know the people on the phones and the people you get to work with. Customers aren't normally – more... upset, so that is nice. – less
Branch Manager- Vice President (Former Employee), Houston, TxAugust 26, 2014
Pros: lots of time off
Cons: long hours
*Great Work life balance.
*lots of benefits.
*Tons of time off
Customer Service Focused
Assistant Vice President/Asst Branch Manager (Current Employee), Orlando FlAugust 26, 2014
What i learn was to providing outstanding customer service with every customers.
Personal Banker
Personal Banker (Current Employee), Santa Clara, CAAugust 26, 2014
Pros: supportive team
Typical day at work consists with assisting customers with either convenience services or acquiring new financial products.

Every customer is different and should be handled according to the issue at hand.

Management is very helping and has many resources when opening new products and resolving issues.

Coworkers are supportive and have lots of knowledge.

Hardest – more... part is balancing between certain customers as some may need more time than others.

Most enjoyable part of the job is resolving the issues many customers simply can not do by themselves. – less
Deadline-driven, fast paced workplace
Regional Lockbox Specialist (Current Employee), Columbus, OHAugust 25, 2014
A sometimes stressful, deadline-driven environment, but has allowed me to work with the best group of people I have ever worked with. This company truly values integrity in it's employees. The hardest part of this job is the unpredictable hours, but that also allows for a sense of accomplishment at the end of the day.
Energetic place to work
Bank Teller (Former Employee), Detroit, MIAugust 25, 2014
A typical day at work was processing customers transactions with great customer service I learned new ways to process cash advances and better understanding of Chase products. Management and Co-workers were wonderful, felt like a family. There was nothing hard about the job, but the most enjoyable was knowing I could help with great customer service.
Great Atmosphere
Senior Teller (Former Employee), Irvine, CAAugust 25, 2014
Pros: free time between customers coming in
Cons: .25 cent max raise
take in deposit and make withdrawals, typical teller work. Management was great.
Nice place to work
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Tempe, AZAugust 25, 2014
Chase has generally been a nice company to work for. Compensation is okay, but the benefits are very good, including time-off allowances. Management is hit-or-miss. There are some very very good managers, and others on the opposite end of the spectrum. Those managers tend to make things very difficult. It is also difficult to advance because many of – more... the jobs that would be stepping stones to learn new skills have been offshored or eliminated. I – less
Hard to work for
Operations Specialist (Current Employee), Columbus, OhioAugust 25, 2014
Constantly changing. You never know what is going to happen next. Management expects a lot with very little to go off of. Individuality is not appreciated.
Chase what matters - maybe
Loan Servicing Specialist (Former Employee), Fort Worth, txAugust 24, 2014
Pros: co workers, benefits
Cons: management, compensation, recognition
Chase has come a long way since merging with Bank One but during all the evolving and changes that make Chase the mega giant they are today something has been lost. There used to be a sense of loyalty and appreciation for the employees that have made Chase what it is today. We were always told "because of you, Chase is an industry leader".Thats nice – more... to know but little comfort when you get close to or over your 20 year mark you become a target for management to move you out by any means so new employees can be brought in who know nothing about the accounts or customers. If you are looking at working and laying it on the line keep low and maybe you will fly below radar. Good luck ! – less
Productive Place to Work
Reconciliation Sr (Former Employee), TampaAugust 24, 2014
Assisted Insurance Carriers with reconciling their accounts.
Client Service Officer
Senior Client Service Officer (Current Employee), Houston, TXAugust 24, 2014
Pros: working with great clients.
Cons: having a manager that works in another city.
The first thing that I do when I get to work is check my email to see if clients have submitted any requests to me. Clients call me if they need to open a new account and add Treasury products to them or an existing account.

The hardest part of my job is dealing with an upset client and trying to resolve their issue quickly.

The most enjoyable part – more... of my job resolving a major issue for a client and making them happy. – less
pleasant work environment
Teller (Former Employee), Bronx, NYAugust 24, 2014
Supported clients in all banking transactions and assisted in all clerical responsibilities within the bank.
The company was okay to work.It was very sad to be sold.
Senior Service specialist for Banker Services (Current Employee), Monroe, LaAugust 23, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: being sold to another company.
As a senior service specialist in Banker Services; I am skilled in researching and processing information for multiple customer accounts including home equity, auto, and personal, secured and unsecured loans, skilled for all lien release issues, and opening banker researches. Direct all activities necessary to resolve escalated customer issues with – more... limited supervision. – less
extremely busy
Teller/Lead Teller (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 23, 2014
Pros: professional atmosphere
Cons: short staffed and low salaries
I have worked with this company for a year now and have learned a lot and met great people. Typical day at work was busy, management was nice and had time to see what we need, learned a lot about banking by shadowing bankers all the time and doing many of the tasks a banker would do of course to a certain limit to meet policies and procedures.
Professional but Fun Company
Research & Adjustments Specialist (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXAugust 22, 2014
Pros: appreciation for your hard work
Cons: mergers
Load and balance of research work to be reconciled. Assist customers and banking centers with their needs.

Learned many different banking processes.

Management was always professional

Coworkers were always team oriented and fun to be around

The hardest part was watching our work sent overseas.

The most enjoyable was the fact we worked hard but – more... we had fun doing it. – less
Chase was employee driven
RESPA/TILA Review Analyst (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLAugust 22, 2014
Pros: corporate functions involving family
Cons: management had favorites and let you know it
Chase did a lot to build morale, like having lunches, and off site events. Some supervisors were concerned about your advancement in the company where some could care less.
Team lead (Former Employee), Indianapolis InAugust 22, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: healthcare
Organized and supervised 20 personnel.
Used office equipment including, computers, printers, fax machines, photo copiers, microfiche, microfiche readers, microfilm, and microfilm machine.
I developed new employee training programs. I developed advanced employee training programs. I was responsible for all customer service. I solved problems in the customer – more... research department, such as correction encoding errors, located missing checks and debited and credited customer DDA accounts when necessary. I worked in the mailroom sorting mail and delivering to the departments as needed. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About JPMorgan Chase

At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for – Read more