JPMorgan Chase
6,932 reviews

JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

Professional and customer service orientated sales opportunites.
Bank Teller (Former Employee), Santa Clara CaliforniaJune 29, 2015
Tellers primary responsibility is to process transactions and accurately in accordance with policies and procedures. Identify customer needs and refer financial products and services.
Cash handling and great customer service.
Productive and fun place to work
Anti-Money Laundering Investigator (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 28, 2015
Excellent organization to work for with one of the best retirement plans in this industry. This is the company to stay with once you can get your foot in the door.
Great Company
Associate (Former Employee), Jersey City, NJJune 28, 2015
Excellent Workplace, Stable environment, New technologies to work with. Engaging, Diverse work culture, Good Work life balance.
Fun, fast paced
Teller (Former Employee), Largo, FLJune 28, 2015
co-workers were great, learned great customer service skills, incentives were good, benefits for part time were great
Okay place to work
Client Services Specialist (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INJune 28, 2015
Overall this is a good company to work for, it comes down to how departments are managed and how well managers can properly staff their departments. Due to overwork/underpaid/understaffed conditions it is no longer an environment that I thrive it.
Verizon
Customer Advisor in Lead Management (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJune 28, 2015
Verizon has an excellent training program, they will try their best to help with you sells. They do like sharing their culture.
Good Place to work for students and recent college grads
BANK TELLER (Former Employee), Los AngelesJune 27, 2015
Pros: benefits, 401k plan, paid breaks
Pretty good company to work for. There are sales goals but you are not scrutinized day in and day out. They expect you to work you best and that is what counts. Co-workers were great,management was nice, and overall a good job. Ultimately, the pay and the hours just was not enough for me to stay.
When i became employee of the month
Operations Specialist (Former Employee), Monroe, LAJune 27, 2015
I became employee of the month by dedicated my hard work to the company and just doing what I had to do to make it up, because I thought I had what it takes.
NIce Place with good benefits
Operations Specialist (Current Employee), Monroe, LAJune 26, 2015
Chase is a great starter job for someone who is in college or someone that is just graduating. It is a great place to work if you like a big work environment and good benefits, If you don't like constant change then this is not the place for you, I have been with Chase for almost three years in the same department and I have had five different supervisors. Chase likes to change processes and functions up constantly to keep up with the new rules and regulations that come with buying houses.
Workplace Synopsis
KYC Officer (Current Employee), Brooklyn, NYJune 26, 2015
JPMorgan Chase equips its employees with the tools and resources for success. The culture of the commercial bank is one of encouragement and team-orientation. This environment is perfect for those that can work independently, without micro-management, and intuitively.
Fun work place
File room Consultant (Former Employee), Monroe, LAJune 26, 2015
I think working there was great. It was my supervisor who wasn't great. He never kept us updated on everything, being that we were the fileroom workers. Good atmosphere though.
First Job
Lead Teller Special Ops (Former Employee), Cos Cob,CtJune 25, 2015
All restaurant employees were amazing, First job felt welcome moved up from Busboy to Waiter. Restaurant hours was the toughest part
Great overall workplace with awesome work etiquette
Bank Teller (Former Employee), Pasadena, CAJune 25, 2015
Pros: Uniforms, complimentary products for employees
Walk into great atmosphere at work. Everyone's is always in a cheerful mood ready to help.
Learned how to manage many aspects of my personal life regarding finances and how to establish great customer service.
Management consisted of good leaders that were easy to get along with and very understanding.
My co-workers were great people and fun to work with always really helpful when needed.
There really wasn't a hard moment during my time there due to everything being easy to learn and user friendly.
The most enjoyable part of my work was meeting tons of people and getting to know bits about their personal lives.
Great place for new undergrads
Financial Reporting Analyst (Contract) (Former Employee), Boston, MAJune 25, 2015
Pros: Great place to work
Cons: I don't really see anything bad
Very hectic especially during busy seasons. You might have to work on weekends. great starting pay. It is sometimes hard to get a job there directly. thus, you might have to get in through an agency.
Ping pong tables in the lunch room
Fraud Specialist 1 (Former Employee), Tempe, AZJune 25, 2015
Pros: Free lunches
Fun workplace with ping pong table, television in the lunch room. Company had contests and the winners would win a prize for company products i.e. cups, small ice cream maker, backpacks, etc. Management was okay. Co workers were fun, nice, helped each other, Our team was close net watched out for one another. Miss that.
Learned a lot about fraud, typical day was answering telephone calls from customers reporting fraud possible fraud on their debit card account. hardest part of the job is customers yelling at you. The most enjoyable part of the job was my co workers.
Good Spirited Workplace
Telephone Banker II (Former Employee), Arlington, TxJune 24, 2015
My job was to help customers with their banking concerns including confirming balances, payments, purchases, funds transfers, and also offer products and solutions to help meet their needs while creating an overall "Wow" experience.
Fun workplace
Sr. Operations Specialist (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJune 24, 2015
Pros: Great place to work
Cons: Terrible turnovers
Very busy work days.

Great co-workers

Great place to work if you find the right division to work for.

Great benefits and Chase takes care of their workers.
Excellent place to work
ATM Processor (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJune 24, 2015
Pros: Pay
A very fast paced environment. The management was the best, the employees were awesome. The work flow was consistent. The ability to move within the company was assuring.
Strong Company
Personal Banker (Former Employee), Vista, CAJune 24, 2015
Pros: Enviornment
Cons: Pay
B2B/B2C interactions which consisted of creating, servicing, retaining new and existing accounts and using communication effectively to engage in deepening relationships to help clients with their financial well being.
Not fun
Counterparty Credit Risk Valuations (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 23, 2015
Strict micro managers thaty don't know what they are doing. Not a good long term projection of jobs as they are constantly cutting costs.

1 2 3 4 5

About JPMorgan Chase

At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for – Read more

JPMorgan Chase Salaries