JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

Found 11,825 reviews matching the search
Typical Call Center Job
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOJune 26, 2017
Excellent benefits and compensation, but the job itself is draining. The building has an in-house cafeteria, game room, and health clinic. Chase is a typical call center job that you obtain for the money and maintain for the excellent benefits.
retail banking No No
Banker / Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 26, 2017
there is no way to move up in the company the culture is horrible they dont care about the customer they only care about how much money they are making. there is a lot of work discrimination, global security does a horrible job looking into elder abuse ( i had to push them to look into something for a client)
good place to work
Teller (Current Employee) –  coloradoJune 26, 2017
I like being a teller, although branches vary as far as good management. I have worked at 3 branches in the last 3 years. I had one great manager, one that was just okay, and the last four came and went at 1 branch in a very short time.This last branch was very disorganized. All in all its a great company to work for. Great benefits as far as paid time off...vacation, PTO & sick time. Company provided clothing allowance as well. Some managers have thought that you're married to the company while one was great realizing that there is balance with life, family and work. The hardest part of the job is sometimes there are extremely rude customers that do not like to adhere to bank policies and procedures. The employees I work with are like a close knit family and we all support each other at work.
Pros
paid time off and paid holidays, people interaction
Cons
some branch managers are inexperienced
Great atmosphere
Client Associate (Former Employee) –  Cicero, NYJune 26, 2017
I did enjoy the financial banking experience. I was looking for something at the time, that would fulfill my creative side. There were many great co workers and I did miss it at first.
Pros
Free Checking/Savings
Cons
Pay was not that great
Challenging and Educational
Sr. Project Manager, Marketing Growth & Innovation (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJune 26, 2017
Great people, excellent leadership, and very challenging with many opportunities to learn and grow. Very segmented culture which required alignment between various teams to effectively evidence procedures and complete projects.
Good compensation but difficult work life balance
Vice President (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 26, 2017
Good company overall, do a number of things well on the employee engagement front. However, focuses too heavily on controls and not the people who do the job everyday. Compensation is very good, however you work harder than most other organizations & work life balance tends to suffer.
Pros
Large company & good internal mobility
Cons
Difficult culture to embrace
Good company to work for
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Brewerton, NYJune 26, 2017
This company allowed me to continue working for them from home when the actual office was closed. I was able to change positions and continue working for them.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
they eventually stopped the work from home concept.
Great Benefits/Compensation but the management is what brings it down
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Belleville, MIJune 26, 2017
The benefits are very good as far as time off (3 weeks paid vacation to start, 3 personal days, and 48 hours sick time). You can't find that anywhere else. But if you end up with bad management it brings the job culture down and it creates a high turnover rate.

It isn't a hard job, but it is very production orientated so if that isn't for you then don't apply.
Pros
Great co-workers, great benefits
Good Place to work
Business Analyst/Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 26, 2017
Good place to work with lots of opportunities for advancement. One can move to a variety of different roles based on their skill set at JPMC. JPMC also has many different training opportunities for employees.
chase
CREDIT OPERATIONS ANALYST I (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJune 26, 2017
micro management, work culture not diverse. no accountability on managers behalf. parking is far , potential to get robbed due to location of office. A great stepping stone
great place to work
Senior Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Heathrow, FLJune 26, 2017
wonderful place to work loved everyone I worked with managers encourage growth, potential everywhere easy to network like a family away from home everyone is amazing
average job
Remittance Processor (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 25, 2017
You kind of know what you're expected to do but not with much detail. Communication is not consistent across the board. Different levels of management provide different rules that contradict each other. Unrealistic goals and deadlines. However, somewhat peaceful environment with little supervision.
Pros
peaceful
Cons
short breaks, unrealistic goals
Fast Paste
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 25, 2017
I work at JP Morgan seasonal under Manpower. I feel they need to work on getting better leaders, their are only a few. They also need to work on treating adults like adults sometimes. I am starting to feel that JP Morgan is not organize far as their work flow. I go to JP Morgan to work and might not get to work. They also make a lot of mistake with our work pay, sometimes they pay me a Clerical worker salary when I am a Data Entry worker.
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 25, 2017
Good place to work. Overtime was frowned upon. There are only a few full time tellers. There is opportunity to move up to Lead or banker if you are a hard working teller.
Pros
Opportunities to move up
Cons
hard to be a full time teller
Work
Quality Control/ Compliance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 25, 2017
Chase has great benefits with a great culture. Management is usually very involved with the growth and development of the employees . The benefits are good especially health and vacation.
i enjoyed Chase. Wanting to return .
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Enterprise. prien lakeJune 25, 2017
Manager was very good to me . Co workers also very friendly
Left looking for full time work.
Presently working but would like to return to chase .
They have good benefits and hire people with good work ethics
Well Rounded Company
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJune 25, 2017
Working for JPMorgan Chase gave me interpersonal skills and communication skills that I would not have developed as quickly. Great team players and incentives to provide products to clients.
Pros
incentives and benefits
Cons
working weekends.
Steady employer with good benefits that appreciates hard work. Sometimes prone to overworking top achievers.
Process Manager (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 25, 2017
Not too big to fail, but sometimes too big to recognize and appropriately advance employees who have exceeded expectations by the firm's standards in multiple roles.
Pros
Great benefits, Empowers thought leadership
Cons
Overutilization of employees who have achieved in the past
Amazing Manager
Part Time Teller (Former Employee) –  Palm Coast, FLJune 24, 2017
Help customers with transactions such as cashing checks, deposits, withdrawals, answering questions, mobile app walk through. Manager was amazing and trustworthy. She was always pleasantly available to help anyway she could. My most enjoyable part of the job was my fun coworkers.
Pros
No overtime, leave on time, great benefits
Cons
short breaks, low pay scale
Difficult to advance/move from current role/department
Mortgage Banking Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lewisville, TXJune 24, 2017
In general, a pretty good company, just wish it was easier for career advancement. It is a team environment and we all help one another to make sure the job/requirements are done according to guidelines and procedures.
Pros
great benefits and services for employees
Cons
Being able to advance from existing position

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JPMorgan Chase. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval