JPMorgan Chase

JPMorgan Chase Employer Reviews

Productive and Competitive Work Environment
Bankruptcy Specialist (Former Employee), Florence, SCMarch 25, 2015
Pros: Pay
Cons: Overtime
A typical day was always challenging and exciting! Overall Great Company!!!!! They really care about their employees!!!
OK Experience
Analyst (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 25, 2015
Pros: Pay
Cons: Work life balance, culture, management, lateral mobility
When interest rates rose in 2013 things slowed down in our group. I was put in a talent relocation program but completely pigeonholed into similar advancement. The job was demanding but mundane and not analytical.
Work Culture
Scrum Master / Business Systems Analyst (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 25, 2015
Pros: Lots of time off and vacation, ability to work from home. Match 401k up to 5 percent
Cons: Long hours, promotions are very tough to attain, if you want to get paid more you need to leave and come back typically
JPM is very inclusive which provides for a diverse workplace. It is easy to get lost in the mix if you are not looking to be an innovative team member and take opportunities when available. The time off and ability to WFH can be worth it alone for some people. The job can get mundane, it is important to move jobs. Lot's of red tape, impossible to get promoted mid year, everything takes a year for promotion, raise, bonus, etc.
Fast-Paced, Positive Work Environment
Tenure Held 15 Years (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 24, 2015
Pros: Benefits & Comaraderie
Cons: Having to terminate employees
During my 15 year tenure, I was provided with training, both in class and on the job, in emploee relations, supervision, and management. Opinions and "outside-the-box thinking were encouraged.

I had very little supervision and was mostly on my own to develop my position, while following the rules and regulations of the company.

My co-workers were more like my family, which made my job much easier and enjoyable.

The least enjoyable part of my position was dismissing an employee due to job performance, attendance, or violation of policies.
a decent company to work for
Bank Teller, ATM Custodian (Former Employee), Griffith, INMarch 24, 2015
Pros: flexible scheduling for part time employees
Cons: health insurance is very limited
A typical employer, nice staff but lack of communication between management. Pay is reasonable, however there's a lack of advancement due to positions being withdrawn and removed.
Great place to work!!
Quality Control Specialist (Current Employee), Columbus, OHMarch 24, 2015
Fun, fast paced, ever changing environment. Excellent benefits package. Continuous learning. People are terrific.
Love the company, but not my department
MB CRM Specialist III (Current Employee), Columbus, OHMarch 24, 2015
Pros: My co-workers, best salary ever made, DR on site, discounts
Cons: Benefits could be better, Cafe is toooo expensive, better morale boosting
I love it when I see our commercials on TV, but I dread getting up every morning and going to work. When I first started here it was wonderful! 2 years of micromanagement, no job advancement and doing the same thing for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, 4 weeks a month, etc really wears you out. Because I haven't worked in other areas I don't have the experience other departments are looking for and when a company is laying people off, you're automatically the low man on the totem pole.
Very Productive
Intern (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 24, 2015
JP Morgan taught me a lot about corporate America. Thought it was snobbish, but actually the most down to earth environment and the people i worked with were great
Summary
Rentention Specialist (Former Employee), San Antonio texasMarch 24, 2015
Pros: credit card
Cons: short breaks
A typical workday included answering calls from card holders answering inquires concerning the credit card, to include balance, balance transfers, lowering APR applicable. Introducing new products that would be helpful for card holders, including new rewards program. Assisting card holders wanting to close their account. Advising the card holder of the many opportunities the card held, if card holder wanted lower APR if applicable would lower. Making the card holder understood all about the card and he benefits it held.

I learned how to multi task, I leaner how to take 'no' as an answer. I learned how to paraphrase to make sure I understood the car holder. I learned how too be a retention representative.

I enjoyed my co workers, who were very helpful, and always willing to assist.

The hardest part of the day was when there was not many calls coming in.

The most enjoyable part of the day is when I retained a card holder who called to close an account as well as when it was time to clock out.
Where are your numbers at?
Banker (Current Employee), Bakersfield, CAMarch 23, 2015
Pros: sundays off
Cons: small office catty behavior.
It is a sales and not service driven environment. It seems like a good place to work, but it does not allow for flexibility to attend school or commit to evening sports or clubs. They pay you enough to string you along, but don't develop their personnel into management or partners.
Productive, diverse , core culture values
MB Default Ops Spec II (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FloridaMarch 23, 2015
Pros: culture values, diverse, room for advancement
Cons: unexpected layoffs
Respond to legal request regarding mortgage foreclosure process.
Management has open door policy to aid and assure communication is a priority.
Team support is dynamic in order to achieve the company goals.
Hardest part of job is ensuring the legal request is understood and handled in a timely manner.
Most enjoyable part of the job is the opportunity to achieve personal goals and the monetary support for school.
Productive and fun work place
SharePoint Administrator (Current Employee), Columbus, OHMarch 23, 2015
Its nice team to work over there. Good management with daily meetings. And the co-workers are very jovial. Its totally a good job.
great benefits, and plenty of room for advancement.
Client Relations Specialist II (Former Employee), Columbus, OhioMarch 23, 2015
Pros: great benefits
Cons: lay offs
JPMorgan Chase is a wonderful company. Great benefits all around. Beautiful clean locations, and plenty of room for advancement.
Great Experience
Event Manager Analyst (Former Employee), Columbus, OHMarch 23, 2015
This position provided great experience in in how everything worked together throughout Chase. Everyday provided a new learning experience but the down side was that some of the people I worked with were very negative about the position.
Excellent
Senior Recruiter, Contract, Asset Management (Current Employee), Columbus, OHMarch 23, 2015
Pros: Benefits, training, career growth
Cons: none
Excellent company to work for. Highly recommend. Complex environment but very rewarding. Training is excellent. Excellent benefits.
Supportive and positive place to work
Relationship Banker, Small Business Specialist (Current Employee), Carmel, INMarch 22, 2015
Pros: good benefits, supportive management, easy to understand compensation
Cons: late hours as well as saturdays can make it challenging to a good work/life balance
I always had very supportive management. I felt appreciated by my company. We had good benefits, time off policies, and compensation. My role at the branch is to uncover opportunities with our existing clients as well as reach out to prospective clients. I would meet with clients for whatever reason they came into the branch for and looked for a way to deepen the relationship. Whether it be to introduce them to a loan officer for an up coming move or schedule them with a financial advisor for review of outside assets.
Productive and friendly work environment
Mail Clerk (Current Employee), Lewisville, TXMarch 22, 2015
It's an ok place to work if you love sitting down all day. Co-workers are very friendly and helpful. I like how the break schedule is set up.
Fast paced job with learning opportunity
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Greenwich, CTMarch 22, 2015
Pros: learning opportunity
Cons: your just a number with over 600, 000 employees
All employees had to complete mandatory training on a monthly basis which included Code of Conduct, International Sanctions training, Money Laundering Programs, Global Sanctions, ADA Awareness: Equal Access for Customers with Disabilities, Anti Corruption, Anti Compliance Training, CIB Technology Risk and Control, Compliance Refresher: Privacy, ITRM & Information Information Barriers, Evidencing Key Controls, Fund of Funds Custody, Maintaining an Integrity-based Harassment free work-space, and Protecting Our Reputation.
Relationship banker (Current Employee), Orlando, FLMarch 22, 2015
Enjoyed client interaction with large business & consumer clients.
Excellent pension 401k and benefits.
fast paced environment
Mortgage Banking
Sr. Lead Operation Specialist (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 21, 2015
Great environment to learn and acquire skills in the mortgage banking field.
Motivated staff that helps customer with a variety of questions and concerns.

1 2 3 4 5

About JPMorgan Chase

At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for – Read more

JPMorgan Chase Salaries