JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

Found 11,795 reviews matching the search
Constant changes without notice.
Bankruptcy Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lewisville, TXJune 23, 2017
I have learn several new roles.
Management is always changing, also locations and is the main reason I'm looking for a new opportunity closer to my house, (that's the hardest part the drive and will be moving o Plano in September and constant change of roles).

What I enjoy the most is working with my team and new relationships I have created though the years at Chase.
Benefits
Cons
Constant change, locations, positions and Management.
abc
Senior Corporate Recruiter (Contract) (Current Employee) –  Lake Forest, CAJune 23, 2017
This is a great company. The great company culture. The people are motivated to their best for the company. I worked for retail banking division. Chase is a great place to work.
Pros
people and processes
Cons
nothing
Enjoyable
Morgage Customer Outreach (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJune 22, 2017
Working for a Bank I was really skeptical. However they have treated very well and plus the benefits are great! My VP is very personable and all management is approachable. Working in a call center your going to deal with difficult customers if you don't mind getting yelled at once a week 90 percent of the Job is great.
Pros
Paid Holidays Free Checking Flexible hours
Cons
Alot of the systems dont comunicate with each other
Always a challenge working with customers and co-workers
Customer Support Sales and Technical (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJune 22, 2017
A typical day involved conducting technical support for credit card customers. It was challenging to meet their expected requests to remove or problem solve their accounts.
Pros
The working hours were great
Cons
Not having back to back days off
Work in a strict environment
clerk (Former Employee) –  Westerville, OHJune 22, 2017
The department I worked in had very limited opportunities and would give you a point against your attendance for any little thing. When my father passed away they decided to use my vacation time while I attended his services.
Cons
Strict
good place, low salary
International Banker (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 22, 2017
hard work, low salary. company was not attentive to financial needs of employees. However, I deeply miss my colleagues there. There like a big family.
great firm to work at
Vice President Corp Finance & Risk (Current Employee) –  Chase, NYJune 22, 2017
JPMC is a great firm to work at. I started straight out of school here into and FADP program and have not left since. Being in variety of groups, there's so much to learn from everyone here. The company provides mobility options for many and have made a good amount of progress in achieving many goals dedicated to the employees. It also provides good health benefit coverage.
Pros
flexibility
Great
Business Platinum Banker (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 22, 2017
I loved this job. sad I had to leave.
management is great
call center so it is a fast paced environment.
always team potlucks. have to be coachable too.
Just OK
Senior Editor/Content Strategist (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 22, 2017
Immediate managers were pretty good but Senior Execs seemed out of touch. Always received top reviews but was laid off while under-performing employees were kept on.
Pros
Good work life balance
Cons
Disconnected management
Not going to rate JPMChase
Tech Ops Analyst (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 22, 2017
I am NOT going to rate this company. There are good and bad in every company, since a company is made of people. So if you are a person, and you are offered a job at JPMorgan Chase, weigh your pro's and con's and decide.
Great Company!
Teller (Former Employee) –  Bossier City, LAJune 22, 2017
Loved working there. I believe they need to increase the pay for their employees. This job is very mentally consuming. You have to have a great customer service type of personality. Also they should have more team building exercises within the branches.
Great environment to work in, and easy to stay driven. Goal oriented.
Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  Bountiful, UTJune 22, 2017
Chase is a great company to work for. The direction of the company is clear, and the goals that are in place are understood by each employee in their respective roles.
Great Place
Vice President (VP) (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 22, 2017
Great opportunities for mobility, amazing stability. Many locations to consider when/if wanting to relocate. Good people and environments with the tools you'll need to succeed.
n/a
Instructional Designer (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 22, 2017
I enjoyed my time at JPMorgan Chase. It was a great place to work. I learned a great deal about instructional design, interviewing stakeholders and cultivating relationships with all partners in my role of developing content.
Corporate easily move up within the company
Teller (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYJune 22, 2017
Chase is a good place to work as a teller while in college and to move up with the bank. The best part is being able to help customers financially and having a supportive company.
Pros
Health Benefits
Cons
Low Paying
Glass Ceiling
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAJune 22, 2017
Digital focus and hindrance on being with a company that is eliminating positions. Great culture and loved the work environment but was fearful for future security
Pros
Cons
Job consolidation
Work/school balance
Teller (Former Employee) –  West Nyack, NYJune 21, 2017
While working at JPMorgan Chase Bank, I was going to school 3 days a week. My supervisor helped me with having a work schedule that was suitable while I was going to school. I went to work for 3 days part time working as a teller, and then went to school full time.
FINANCIAL ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  West Hempstead, NYJune 21, 2017
I worked here while going to school. It was a good place to work. The work atmosphere was good. The branch manager was awesome. I would recommend this place to work
Great place to work with many internal opportunities to advance
Executive Director (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 21, 2017
very collaborative culture, many resources to help you succeed. robust program of manager training and development. you have the freedom to express your thoughts and ideas and suggestions and can volunteer to lead very diverse initiatives
Pros
no glass ceiling
Cons
too many decision makers in each discussion slows down progress
Solid Company, Some bad apples
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXJune 21, 2017
Very productive company that continues to make good decisions but you still have those bad apples in leadership. Pay is lower than market in several departments. Same Old story, its who you know if you want a successful career at Chase. Control freaks in many areas of the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JPMorgan Chase. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval