JPMorgan Chase
6,683 reviews

JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

Great Opportunities
Customer Service/Financial Advisor (Former Employee), Columbus, OhMay 23, 2015
Great company but needs better supervisors. The supervisors there were more like friends and not work appropriate. Great benefits and advancement opportunities.
Productive, Fast-Paced environment
Call Center Associate (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMay 22, 2015
Pros: good management team
Cons: underqualified supervisors
Assisted clients over the phone with many inquiries. I learned how to manage multiple tasks at the same time. I learned how to apply customer service skills in a new and refreshing fashion. Hardest part of the job was receiving over 100 requests a day. The most enjoyable part of the job was the constant communication with nearby co-workers.
good place
Teller (Former Employee), Dearborn, MIMay 22, 2015
great place to work in! Management was great. my co-workers were fun to work with. I would handle all cash advances and cashier checks. Also the business customers.
its okay
Call Center Representative/ Customer Service (Current Employee), Lake Mary, FLMay 22, 2015
Advancement is hard even if you have the skills. Lack of management at times. Good for a job, not a career. Not typically busy. Too far from my home
Great call center
Escalations Telephone Banker (Former Employee), Phoenix AZ and Arlington TXMay 22, 2015
Pros: Very supportive management
Management recognizes and rewards excellence. Focus on customer service, encourages sales. Flexible work schedules. Fantastic company benefits.
High-achieving company
Production Release Management (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXMay 22, 2015
Pros: Relaxed work atmosphere
Cons: NA
Relentless in the maintenance of its corporate culture. Profit focused with a good mix of employee care. Friendly and helpful colleagues.
Productive and fun work place
Mortgage Consultant (Former Employee), Monroe, LAMay 21, 2015
A typical work day for me was consolidating files and scanning.
The job i did. i wasn't able to learn anything.
Management was overall OK..
I had some amazing co-workers great to be around.
It wasn't really nothing hard about my job assignment.
able to interact with my co-workers.
Telephone Banking
Telephone Banker (Former Employee), Troy, MIMay 21, 2015
Pros: Advancement in the company
Cons: Call center closing
New and fun experience. Worked with groups of people from all ethnicity and backgrounds. Moved up in the company more quickly than expected. Management was very reliable.
Great Job!
Business Analysis & Reporting Analyst (Current Employee), Newark, DEMay 21, 2015
Pros: Lunches
Cons: Short Breaks
A very nice place to work lots of movement and always learning something new everyday. Only bad part is not a lot of money could be better paying.
Worst place to work since last one year.
Application Developer (Current Employee), Arlington, TXMay 21, 2015
Pros: Not very hectic work like Amazon.
Cons: No growth, no increments.
This company was good some time back. But recently after having multiple management changes, it sucks to work here. They don't care about their employees at all. All of people I know of are looking for jobs elsewhere. Now a days only people who are good with office politics are surviving. I hope Jamie keeps a check on people working under him. I used to like working here a lot. I hope this company gets back to its original values.
Good Place to Work
AML Analyst (Current Employee), Newark, DEMay 21, 2015
Pros: Great experience within the AML industry
Cons: My family lives in New Jersey
A typical work day starts with the review of clients activity and researching the data for legitimacy. I have learned a great deal with the systems and what to look for regarding suspicious activity. The overall management has been very knowledgeable and wonderful to work with.
Great Place to Work
Personal Banker- Management Training Program (Former Employee), Taylor,MichganMay 21, 2015
Pros: Vacation time, Holidays
Cons: Angry customers EVERY DAY
A typical day at work would consist of assisting customers at the teller line and in the office. We worked side by side with management. I had a great relationship with my co workers. Hardest part of the job was working with customer's money. Best part was the great vacation and holiday time.
Employee Goal Contest, winning bonuses.
Loan Specialist III Mortages in Default (Former Employee), Irvine, CAMay 20, 2015
Pros: Always learning new programs to help our customers.
Cons: Not many unless our programs could not be met by customer financial difficulties.
Outbound and Inbound calls, Scheduling payment plans and making. Creating an analysis report for our customers to meet payment plans. It was a great experience learning how this company has helped so many people. The most challenging part of my job was when our payment programs couldn't work for our customers financial difficulties. Giving our customers an option to sell their home if they could as soon as possible. The great thing about my job here was, learned different programs that would benefit our customers to keep them in their home.
fun office
Document Analyst, Chase Auto Finance (Former Employee), Mansfield, MAMay 20, 2015
Pros: group activities
Cons: no advancement
Loved working in my local office, people were great, made coming into work everyday enjoyable.healthplan was amazing with extra benefits.
Call Center
Teller/Risk Specialist (Former Employee), houston txMay 20, 2015
Must adhere to staffing minium standards typical call center, customer service, a typical day at work, good managers and co workers
Productive goal oriented fun team environment
Customer Service Specialist II Mortgage Servicing (Former Employee), Tempe, AZMay 20, 2015
Pros: opportunity to progress
Responding to customer, investor, or other 3rd party inquiries, researching and preparing documentation, or analyzing requests in accordance with established guidelines and determining appropriate course of action.
Home Loan Officer - Account Executive (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 20, 2015
Pros: free lunch and dinner for business trip
Cons: Short break, health insurance
I learned a lot from Chase:
• Interviewed clients for residential loans, completed applications, analyzed and pre-qualified loans, quoted rates and costs. Ordered and analyzed credit reports, income and asset documents to choose a suitable loan product for clients. Enter new loans into the loan system and structured loans.
• Prepared loan package for borrowers to sign, followed up with underwriters, processors, attorneys, closer, title companies, borrowers to collect requested commitment conditions’ documentation for credit and legal clear.
• Educated loan borrowers regarding loan origination, processing, and conditions from loan processing time to closing. Solicited new loan applications s from attorneys, realtors, financial planners and past clients.

I got alone with my co-worker and we always helped each other.
The hardest part of the job was the closing department could not closing the loan as the rate expired. The most enjoyable part of the job was I helped borrowers to get mortgage to buy their dream house.
fun place• Effectively assist with building a total of 400 trucks daily • Efficiently produces in a manufacturing type setting, by frequent lifting an
Operations Specialist - Foreclosure Claims (Former Employee), Lewisville, TXMay 20, 2015
• Effectively assist with building a total of 400 trucks daily
• Efficiently produces in a manufacturing type setting, by frequent lifting and carrying of objects, standing for long hours each day, and using the flexibility of limbs and hand-eye coordination
• Takes proactive measures by performing routine maintenance checks on machinery to ensure the accurateness of quality
Not for everyone
Personal Banker (Former Employee), North Hollywood, CAMay 19, 2015
The management made this experience very difficult. Getting sales is cut throat. It can get very depressing working with money. Sales can be tough to achieve.
productive and you learned something new everyday
Security Specialist (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZMay 19, 2015
This job was far from typical. I learned to process the calls for JP Morgan and if needed to dispatch the police and or FBI for the hold ups at the different branches all over the United States. The workers were the best all worked as a team.

1 2 3 4 5

About JPMorgan Chase

At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for – Read more

JPMorgan Chase Salaries